Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?

Only an unqualified imbecile

View attachment 548426

Poor deluded fucktard. Did you ever make it to the sixth grade? Can you tell whether 48,000 is a bigger number than 10,000? Did you flunk fucking kindergarten blocks?

WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE IDIOT concludes that Joe Biden won by a spread of 10,457 votes on a state election where 48,751 votes are discovered to be in question?!

The more you asses open your mouths, the more idiocy you reveal yourselves to be. You are obviously not qualified to eat, think, talk or breathe.

You really need to demand a full refund from whatever remedial comedy college that "graduated" you. :laughing0301:

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

The important thing to remember is it all started with one of the greatest liars in history, trump. He started the LIE, and his minions and followers ate it up. they're all hoping that repeating and repeating such a lie will make it real make it the truth. It's not and now 95% of the country knows it, and accepts it. Just a fanatics still believe it's true.

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

Its exactly the same % as people who think professional wrestling is real and that Trump's favorite book is the Bible. No amount of reality will penetrate these people's thought process.

If you include the 2020 election between Vice President Gore and George W. Bush....

The GOP has won the popular vote exactly once in 20 years.

Its no wonder they think the elections are rigged against them. Somehow the same people who supposedly rig the presidential elections every 4 years completely fail at rigging the midterms.

Poor deluded fucktard. Did you ever make it to the sixth grade? Can you tell whether 48,000 is a bigger number than 10,000? Did you flunk fucking kindergarten blocks?

WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE IDIOT concludes that Joe Biden won by a spread of 10,457 votes on a state election where 48,751 votes are discovered to be in question?!

The more you asses open your mouths, the more idiocy you reveal yourselves to be. You are obviously not qualified to eat, think, talk or breathe.

You really need to demand a full refund from whatever remedial comedy college that "graduated" you. :laughing0301:
Sorry asshole. You put up the graphics from the audit. And what does the Audit show? One more time... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :dance:

1633581874001.png

As for who concludes that Biden won? Just about everybody. Heck, even the audit that you morons paid $5 million for. So, one more time...lets hear it for Biden!!!!! :dance: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

1633581991002.png

The whole planet ...especially the ones that lived through thier own color revolutions ....

Trump won
Bigly

I will explain it to you in terms that even somebody with your low IQ count can understand. The turnaround on election night between 11:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m. was so statistically challenged that the odds are better that you would hit the Powerball 3 weeks in a row then for those numbers to reverse in the manner that they did. This translates into a definite yes the election was stolen. Those kinds of odds simply do not exist.

Jo

trump. He started the LIE, and his minions and followers ate it up. they're all hoping that repeating and repeating such a lie will make it real make it the truth. It's not and now 95% of the country knows it

Great! Where is the proof it is a lie? Where is the evidence that it is such a flagrant lie that 95% of the country knows it! Where is the proof that 95% of the country even BELIEVES it is a lie?

Where is your fucking proof of ANYTHING, buttwipe, other than your own idiocy, or are you so stupid you think you can just pan off your bullshit here and just because you CALL it a lie, that determines reality?

As for who concludes that Biden won? Just about everybody.

THERE IT IS: The belief that reality is what the MAJORITY of people say or believe. Sorry, Bobo, Biden won AZ by 10,000 paper ballots from God knows where and now we find out that 48,000 of those votes counted DON'T FUCKING ADD UP and are suspicious needing further investigation.

So Surrender Joe won NOTHING.

We have a fraud living in the White House.

It’s not a matter of belief. It’s acknowledgment.
Like OJ is not really innocent.
Democrats are retarded baboons with no conscience.
I've met a lot of them. I used to be one. Never have I encountered a functioning moral compass among them. Not once. I certainly did not set my own moral compass until after I realized the evil that they do, and decided to stop supporting it. What freedom, to be as far away as I can get from them.

It is obvious what happen.

Trump was kicking China's ass. They didn't like it. They needed to get rid of him.

The first thing they did was buy a high profile American politican. In this case Joe Potatohead. They made Potatohead's family filthy rich with a billion dollar investment deal. they own his ass.

The next thing they did was undermine Trump's great economy. They did it with a bio weapon. One that they were probably already working on to get rid of their old people, which was a terrific burden on their economy.

They unleashed the bio weapon and caused a worldwide pandemic. It achieve the purpose of destroying America's economy, undermining Trump.

It also allowed the Democrats to implement the scam of stealing an election with unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. They had it easy because of the pandemic to get the fraudulent unverified ballots into the hands of Democrat counters.

There is absolutely no doubt how it went down. The only thing in doubt was were the Democrats in on the Chicom attack from the beginning or were they simply opportunistic?

The Swamp was just as anxious to get rid of Trump as the Chinese. He was a nationalist and they are globalists. They hated him because he threatened their globalist agenda.

America had her Republic stolen by some really despicable assholes. The Liberals don't give a shit because their welfare payment increased. Just look at the "infrastructure" bills the Democrats pushed and are trying to push though. A 25% increase in EBIT. Free this and free that like child care and college. They don't give a shit our country is being destroyed because of their greed.

THERE IT IS: The belief that reality is what the MAJORITY of people say or believe. Sorry, Bobo, Biden won AZ by 10,000 paper ballots from God knows where and now we find out that 48,000 of those votes counted DON'T FUCKING ADD UP and are suspicious needing further investigation.

So Surrender Joe won NOTHING.

We have a fraud living in the White House.
Again, one more time...from your own post...

1633626756915.png

So tell me, who do you think they are giving the margin of victory to? Even a retard like you should know the answer. Heck, it's from the link that you posted! :auiqs.jpg:

So tell me, who do you think they are giving the margin of victory to?
We will have to wait now to see the results if they investigate and vet those 48,000 votes still in question to see who really won AZ.

ITMT, you should really stop talking and breathing. You are using up valuable oxygen that actual thinking, intelligent people might need.

Come to think of it, you should just remove yourself entirely. It was a good run but the space you occupy now could be better used by a mall parking lot, or a garbage can, or a tree.

WE can solve several problems here by cleaning up both the environment and our elections by simply getting democrats out of the way.

We will have to wait now to see the results if they investigate and vet those 48,000 votes still in question to see who really won AZ.

ITMT, you should really stop talking and breathing. You are using up valuable oxygen that actual thinking, intelligent people might need.

Come to think of it, you should just remove yourself entirely. It was a good run but the space you occupy now could be better used by a mall parking lot, or a garbage can, or a tree.

WE can solve several problems here by cleaning up both the environment and our elections by simply getting democrats out of the way.
We have to wait to see the results? LOL. Not as per the link that you posted!!!!

One more time,
from your own link:

1633633399551.png

Tell me again, trumptard, who is being awarded the margin of victory...from your own link!!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

We have to wait to see the results? LOL.

Hey shitferbrains, sorry you are so math challenged that you still can't understand that if only 1/4th of those paper ballots in AZ turn out to be fraudulent, that will wipe out Joe's supposed 10,000 margin of victory!

SUCKS TO BE YOU!

ROFL.gif

I've got old shoes with more fucking sense than you. Did you ever graduate blocks?

abc_resize.jpg

Forum List

Back