Who is an anti semite ? Does the phrase have meaning when it is used so much ?

Do you approve of indiscriminate bombing of homes, hospitals, and schools killing huge numbers of women and children?

Do you fail to see what Israel is doing is just as bad as what Hamas did, only the numbers are higher?

The israelis never bomb indiscriminantly.......

What Israel is doing is nothing, nothing like what the monsters did in Israel...that you bought their bullshit shows you have a weak mind...

The israelis never bomb indiscriminantly.......
1698361085624.png

1698361245862.png

~S~

Attachments

• 1698361146833.png
    1698361146833.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
At the end of the day, it's like this. The thought police only have power if you give power to them. Do not self-censor in order to placate anyone's feelings or to placate anyone's arbitrary demands or expectation for you to keep the context of your own thoughts reduced to the parameters of their own personal feelings or attachments or reduced to the limitation of anyone elses personal interest in discussing something or to the limitation of anyone elses personal preference as to the direction that any given dialogue should proceed. Say what you want to say, within the confines of the TOS, of course, and say it when you want to say it, provided that it is germane to the terms of controversy in scope.

Don't ever accommodate anyone elses intent or strategy to try to succeed in controlling your arguments by way of any kind of trivial and infantile shaming tactics. Screw the PC police. Cultural Marxists are generally weaklings anyway, regardless of whether they're strutting around in a red jersey or a blue jersey.

Last edited:
It's hard to not feel sorry for the tools feeding the global hegemony

yet you're free to keep it fed, just as i am pointing out that is exactly what you're doing (so far)

brownshirts historically have no idea they're slitting their own throats.....~S~
And we will keep pointing out your blatant Anti-Semitic views. Feel free to keep spouting them.

Sorry BOY. I'm way above your league you bigot. You just claim you don't care what people think because you're a little boy who doesn't know reality. I'm not a snowflake SJW so you're losing already. You won't have anybody to school. Just spout a bunch of bullshit threats and avoid the topic. So fuck off. I'm not afraid of a blowhard bigot like you. I'll just laugh at your impotency.
Well you know where the Bull Ring is if you change you mind. As I said, just gimme a whistle. Again...I like to learn. :)

Going to threaten me like you did Dogmaphobe you bigoted shit? Crying because you're getting called out on your bullshit. Nobody fears you little bigot. That sudden stop will be you and your fellow bigots seeing Hamas bombed into oblivion. Don't like being called what you are? Then don't spout bullshit.
I'm just politely offering you the opportunity to show us all your wisdom in the area of the board that seems to be more suited for your rather routinely, filthy level of discourse. So you can put your arbitrary victim status card back in your pocket. It's of no value to me.

And why would I try to scare you away from dialogue anyway? I don't see you as an intellectual threat. I'm encouraging you. Thus far you don't give me the impression that you're either interested or capable. I mean, just read your posts. What have have you actually contributed to dialogue other than calling people names? In fact, you sound drunk. Come on, man. Get real.

Anyway. As I said, I'll be in the neighborhood if you change your mind. That's about as courteous as I can possibly be if it's your feelings that need nurturing at the moment.

Last edited:
I'm just politely offering you the opportunity to show us all your wisdom in the area of the board that seems to be more suited for your rather filthy level of discourse. So you can put your arbitrary victim status car back in your pocket. It's of no value to me.

As far as your friend goes, he wanted the spotlight. So he got it.

That's how I do.

And why would I try to scare you aaway fro mdialogue nyway? I don't see you as an intellectual threat. I'm encouraging you.
I'm not a victim peon. I'm neither Jewish nor Israeli. I just know right from wrong. Your blind loyalty to Hamas and hatred for Jews. I laugh at your impotent threats Cletus. That's how I roll. You're so far down the ladder of intelligence and honesty is be waiting years for you to climb a couple of rungs. Complaining about level of discourse when you spout laughable physical threats. Seeing as you can't even spell, I'll just take the victory now and tell you to STFU and keep my name out your mouth BOY.

I'm not a victim peon.

Well then quit acting like one.

I'm neither Jewish nor Israeli.

I do not care.

I just know right from wrong.

Your problem is that your depth of perception in determining either seems to be about as deep as a mud puddle. Or perhaps it's just your unwillingness to look beyond what is being placed in front of your face and at the bigger picture in terms of what's actually happening over there in scope. And that's perfectly fine, I suppose. But you certainly cannot expect those who might question a little more with regard to the events in scope to lower the expectation of fruitful, relevant dialogue by limiting their arguments to the parameters of your own view of yourself. But if you do expect that, well...I'm afraid that you're in for quite a disappointment.

Your blind loyalty to Hamas and hatred for Jews.

I'm certainly open to an illustration of your claim. Or to anyone elses claim, for that matter.

I laugh at your impotent threats Cletus.

I thought you said that you were not a victim.

That's how I roll.

Well that's nice. I'm all out of star stickers, though. I'm sorry.

You're so far down the ladder of intelligence and honesty is be waiting years for you to climb a couple of rungs.

Well teach me. Show me your wisdom.

Complaining about level of discourse when you spout laughable physical threats.

But you said that you weren't a victim.

Seeing as you can't even spell, I'll just take the victory now and tell you to STFU

You might want to double check your own work before you take that victory lap, Hare. Heh heh heh...

keep my name out your mouth BOY.

Actually, you're the one who put my name into your mouth earlier in the thread when you made the claim that I was an antisemite (which I see has since been deleted/removed) for posting that link to the October 5 2023 report that 800 Israeli settlers stormed Al-Aqsa compound during Jewish Sukkot holiday, which I shared as a courtesy and in response to a previous claim in the thread that there were no events leading up to the Hamas attack.

Don't you read or remember good?

Not that I really care what you think about me. But I do regard intellectual honesty. As well as the basic ability to recall ones own contribution to dialogue.

Why would I say your name specifically anyway? You're just not that important to me. At best I've simply responded to your pablum so that you might further demonstrate how it is that you ''roll.''

Last edited:
No......you think Israel is wrong for going after Hamas...

Please, tell us exactly how they should make hamas stop.....because you guys seem to think you have the answers.

And drag story hours are grooming events.....

How can there be a ceasefire when hamas still exists in Gaza? They rule Gaza, their leaders are in Qatar.....if you don't end them, they will do this again...

Here.....Larry Correia explains it for you........

For all the people on social media crying about Israelis blowing up innocents this week, yep, that sucks, but why do terrorists hide behind civilians?You. That's it. You make it an effective tactic for them.
I see people saying that anything that harms innocents should be a war crime. Congratulations. You just ensured that's the tactic every evil bastard out there will use from now on. Hiding under a church or school or hospital becomes a get out of jail free card. Go do terrorist shit. Then hide behind your kids. Kids die.

Wait for the world to freak out and pressure the people you murdered to give up and leave you alone. Do more terrorist shit to them again tomorrow. Your naivete about the nature of evil ensures that hiding behind civilians is a winning tactic for them. You get sad for their human shields, governments cave, the evil doers get to live to rape and murder again tomorrow.

There is nothing nice or kind or merciful about war. It's miserable. Innocent people suffer and die. It's total bullshit. And it's been part of human nature forever and will never ever stop, regardless of how hard you virtue signal your angst on Twitter. Letting aggressor barbarians hit you but get away just ensures that they'll do the same shit tomorrow. Every nation in history has understood this. It isn't about being mean. It is about being punitive.

There aren't diplomatic solutions with barbarians who are willing to go house to house, raping people to death.

That ship has sailed.

The people who got hit are going to respond. We would. In fact, we did. Did we do it smartly? Nope. We did a lot of pointless shit for the next 20 years, but on 9-11 we didn't give a shit what any other country had to say, and anybody who talked to us about "proportional response" got told to **** off. This is the same thing, but approximately 30 times worse adjusted for relative population size. So they're going to do what they're going to do, in the hope that they can stop it from happening again. Will it work? Beats me. This shit's complicated and anybody who pretends it isn't is trying to sell you something. But what I do know is that if you reward the enemy and give them what they want for hiding behind human shields, that just ensures they are going to do it more.

Because when you're evil, life is cheap, even your own kids, and everybody is expendable to get what you want. So when Hamas hides under a school, they're doing it for you.
Hamas is a creature of conflict. No more conflict-no more Hamas.

No......you think Israel is wrong for going after Hamas...

Please, tell us exactly how they should make hamas stop.....because you guys seem to think you have the answers.

And drag story hours are grooming events.....

How can there be a ceasefire when hamas still exists in Gaza? They rule Gaza, their leaders are in Qatar.....if you don't end them, they will do this again...

Here.....Larry Correia explains it for you........

For all the people on social media crying about Israelis blowing up innocents this week, yep, that sucks, but why do terrorists hide behind civilians?You. That's it. You make it an effective tactic for them.
I see people saying that anything that harms innocents should be a war crime. Congratulations. You just ensured that's the tactic every evil bastard out there will use from now on. Hiding under a church or school or hospital becomes a get out of jail free card. Go do terrorist shit. Then hide behind your kids. Kids die.

Wait for the world to freak out and pressure the people you murdered to give up and leave you alone. Do more terrorist shit to them again tomorrow. Your naivete about the nature of evil ensures that hiding behind civilians is a winning tactic for them. You get sad for their human shields, governments cave, the evil doers get to live to rape and murder again tomorrow.

There is nothing nice or kind or merciful about war. It's miserable. Innocent people suffer and die. It's total bullshit. And it's been part of human nature forever and will never ever stop, regardless of how hard you virtue signal your angst on Twitter. Letting aggressor barbarians hit you but get away just ensures that they'll do the same shit tomorrow. Every nation in history has understood this. It isn't about being mean. It is about being punitive.

There aren't diplomatic solutions with barbarians who are willing to go house to house, raping people to death.

That ship has sailed.

The people who got hit are going to respond. We would. In fact, we did. Did we do it smartly? Nope. We did a lot of pointless shit for the next 20 years, but on 9-11 we didn't give a shit what any other country had to say, and anybody who talked to us about "proportional response" got told to **** off. This is the same thing, but approximately 30 times worse adjusted for relative population size. So they're going to do what they're going to do, in the hope that they can stop it from happening again. Will it work? Beats me. This shit's complicated and anybody who pretends it isn't is trying to sell you something. But what I do know is that if you reward the enemy and give them what they want for hiding behind human shields, that just ensures they are going to do it more.

Because when you're evil, life is cheap, even your own kids, and everybody is expendable to get what you want. So when Hamas hides under a school, they're doing it for you.
It seems like any criticism of the actions of the Israeli state brings a response of anti semitism ..

I cannot believe that is right. It would mean that the Israeli state is not subject to the norms of civilised behaviour. Most of which relate back to the treament of Jewish people by the Nazis.

The concept of collective punishment never existed before the Holocaust.

I have been accused of anti semitism on very spurious grounds and I have seen other posters accused of the same.

I just dont get it. It makes the slur meaningless when it is used and is an insult to those who have suffered.

There is a grand canyon between someone like Nick Fuentes denying the Holocaust and someone who thinks bombing babies is a bad thing.

Ive seen similar tactics used by the same people in other areas. For example, older posters may remember when Drag Story Hours were going to end civilisation.Anyone who deumrred frrom that nonsense was called a "groomer".
Even someone calling for a ceasefire is tarred with the same brush. Isnt it better to talk than kill ?
It seems a boneheaded approach and risks alienating friends of jewish people.
When is it OK to criticise the Israeli state ?
I have been accused of anti semitism on very spurious grounds and I have seen other posters accused of the same.
Indeed, when you throw antisemitism around like rice at a wedding it loses its meaning.

Forum List

Back