Who is an anti semite ? Does the phrase have meaning when it is used so much ?

Tbh, I think not. I think commies in Russia probably have less Jew hate.

This came on in like 24 hours in America, and now here we are.

Hoo boy, I do not like it. That doesn't mean it isn't there, though.

Conservatives don't hate Jews. Apparently leftists do..a LOT. :omg:
America has been supportive of Israel. They give the country billions every year.

America has been supportive of Israel. They give the country billions every year.

Loan guarantees to Israel are just another way that the United States financially helps the Jewish state, but this is done without even spending one dollar. In 1992, Congress and President Bush authorized $10 in guarantees to Israel and, in 2003, a new set of loan guarantees - for $9 billion - were put in place to serve until 2012. This guarantee was extended to last until 2019.

Guarantees are not grants — not one penny of U.S. government funds are transferred to Israel. The U.S. simply cosigns loans for Israel that give bankers confidence to lend Israel money at more favorable terms: lower interest rates and longer repayment periods — as much as 30 years instead of only five to seven. These loan guarantees have no effect on domestic programs or guarantees. Moreover, they have no impact on U.S. taxpayers unless Israel were to default on its loans, something it has never done. In addition, much of the money Israel borrows is spent in the United States to purchase American goods.

JVL

Ive never said a word against Jewish people.
You see this goes back to the OP. By saying that I object to bombing children you assume I am anti semitic.
What planet are you on ?

You don't think Hamas hasn't bombed children, you damn dumbass

Trump literally dines with Holocaust deniers in his own house. Is he anti semitic ?

Thqtnone guy was a guest of the guy Trump actually invited and Trump didnt know who he was...

Meqnwhile you have to defend Barak obama and the congressional black caucus hosting an event on Capitol hill in honor of the Grand Wizard of the black ku klux klan, actual racist, anti-semite and rabid homophobe Loius Farakhan...

They know who he is and exactly what he believes and standa for and they honored him....

You have to defend that

It seems like any criticism of the actions of the Israeli state brings a response of anti semitism ..

I cannot believe that is right. It would mean that the Israeli state is not subject to the norms of civilised behaviour. Most of which relate back to the treament of Jewish people by the Nazis.

The concept of collective punishment never existed before the Holocaust.

I have been accused of anti semitism on very spurious grounds and I have seen other posters accused of the same.

I just dont get it. It makes the slur meaningless when it is used and is an insult to those who have suffered.

There is a grand canyon between someone like Nick Fuentes denying the Holocaust and someone who thinks bombing babies is a bad thing.

Ive seen similar tactics used by the same people in other areas. For example, older posters may remember when Drag Story Hours were going to end civilisation.Anyone who deumrred frrom that nonsense was called a "groomer".
Even someone calling for a ceasefire is tarred with the same brush. Isnt it better to talk than kill ?
It seems a boneheaded approach and risks alienating friends of jewish people.
When is it OK to criticise the Israeli state ?
Well, like you being called a moronic lying imbecile lot. Yes it still means something.

And here, all you are doing is supporting those who seek their genocide.

"The revolution is complete when the language is perfect". You communists see 1984 as an operating manual as they seek to eliminate the very words that define them.
No. I have condemned all violence. But you are pretty much insane and being even handed is not something you understand.

That’s the thing. There was no real lead-up to it. We had Muslim terrorists hunt down and torture to death every innocent Jew they could find, from fetus to elderly; and then, boom! Half of young adults thinks it’s fine to kill all the Jews.
They think there is nothing wrong with that and half this forum will attack you up one side and down the other if you call that antisemitic.

They believe that calling them the name that describes them is a MUCH more terrible thing than murdering people because of their ethnicity.

The American right has a big problem w/antisemitism.
This bizarre habit of libs of accusing others of what they themselves do is fascinating. It implies either that they know their positions are wrong and are in absolute denial, or they know their positions are wrong and they hold them anyway and accuse others of it as some weird form of deflection.

The American right has a big problem w/antisemitism.
Nick Fuentes is trumps dining friend. This is nothing new. There are centuries of anti semitism to point to.
But I think the slur is being used as protective shield by people who should know better.

Thqtnone guy was a guest of the guy Trump actually invited and Trump didnt know who he was...

Meqnwhile you have to defend Barak obama and the congressional black caucus hosting an event on Capitol hill in honor of the Grand Wizard of the black ku klux klan, actual racist, anti-semite and rabid homophobe Loius Farakhan...

They know who he is and exactly what he believes and standa for and they honored him....

You have to defend that
Trump loves Fuentes as does much of the GOP. They appear at his holocaust denial parties and then pretend they have never heard of him.

Forum List

Back