who holds the moral highground : Israel, or Muslims?

you're also ignoring my arguments that i put forth in this thread, but more importantly :

Israel does retaliatory true self-defense strikes only with their far superior capabilities.
and because a serious gesture of friendship (years long of the 'knock on roof' bombing strategies by the Israelis) resulted in the Oct 7th attacks, which is a pre-meditated, well-organized unexpected pre-emptive strike, with the promise of many more to come,
Israelis have EVERY RIGHT in the world to root out Hamas as the leaders of Gaza this time already, regardless of how much collateral damage they create to protect their own troops.

once again, Hamas is a straight up death cult, that promises life in Allah's best Heavens in the afterlife if one chooses a VIOLENT DEATH "IN ALLAH'S NAME".

an example has to be made.
and the Israelis are both willing and capable.
i say we free up the funding and build more arms factories, folks.
we're gonna need 'm.
I know what Hamas is. I feel the same way about America and its treatment of the Afghan people in our efforts to get Al Qaida

Last edited:
in my humble opinion, i'd say moderate fundamentalists are devout believers who apply their faith only to themselves, who even let their children choose their own path (yet receive a firm basis of faith from their parents).
There are no moderate fundamentalists.

I know what Hamas is. I feel the same way about America and its treatment of the Afghan people in our efforts to get Al Qaida
you don't understand yet that our enemies only respect regularly demonstrated far-superior strength.
and the willingness to create collateral damage even at 10x the casualties on your own side.
or more.

that is the level of strength you need to stay safe from our enemies' hatred against us.

Last edited:
There are no moderate fundamentalists.
you're speaking to somebody who is almost that.

i'm an Omni-Theist. and an Atheist at the same time, coz i protect my own rights even in front of the Gods. :D
i believe in the rights of all Gods, major and minor, to see and share the lives of the mortal world.

i'm spiritual, but not a habitual ritualist, so i can't call myself a fundamentalist or even just religious.

but i very much work together with the Gods and their Angels.

maybe the question to ask ourselves now is :
why do the Gods support war efforts?
or are they incapable of stopping hatred in mortals (and possibly in the Heavens too[1])?

[1] pure Atheists : why did all those Churches get built? why are they maintained properly and within budget? why are they filled with people on Holy days or hours?

Israel is a nation. Muslim is a religion spread through a multitude of countries and cultures. How can that question even be answered?

Despite the variety among Muslim nations, represent a specific civilization
with its moral tradition and legal code.

Israel represents a distinct tradition,
that contains the main contradictions
between the Western and Eastern traditions.

Which of the civilizations has the moral high ground in the conflict?

Those here who say Israel sunk to Hamas level,

answer a simple question - is it moral to put Your soldiers at risk
preventing casualties among enemy's civilians, and is it moral
to use 'a language' the enemy understands?

Because as long as Sinwar's and Haniye's
heads not demonstrated in the square,
we have a long way to go...

What would American patriots do to such scum?

Make them into a tree decoration...

Good to see the Freedom Fighters driving the Israeli terrorists back home to their Mummies .
See the supposed crack elite Golani Brigade sustained such severe losses that they have been sent home to rest and to overcome stress and fatigue .

You cannot send half trained amateurs to fight seasoned professionals .

The Israelis are good at dropping bombs on women and children but not very good at hand to hand fighting .

So carry on brave Freedom Fighters . Do your best to rid us of an insane bunch of Child Killers

Look at the videotaped recordings and read some unbiased neutral sources about what actually occurred in Oct. 7 and you will very easily realize who has the moral and ethical high ground here.

As far as Muslims, they’ve been invading, raping, looting and terrorizing us infidels since the inception of Islam 1500 years ago. Oct. 7 was not an anomaly in Islamic history. There is a reason why the flag of Islam and many Muslim countries flags have a sword in it.

1703440751369.jpeg

Last edited:
i'd say it's Israel.

Israelis number only 8 million, in a world that holds well over a billion(!) Muslims, many of whom will privately and even publicly support Hamas.
now, Hamas is a death cult.
and i doubt they have Allah's approval for real.
i'm thinking Allah prefers moderate fundamentalists.

feel free to squeeze more of what i consider the truth out there, out of me.
but be prepared for a challenging discussion...
It's not even a question anyone should have to ask

Israel sunk down to Hamas level. Israel doesn't hold the high moral ground anymore.
An opinion grounded firmly in ignorance. Israel has meticulously followed International Humanitarian Law throughout this war, which means its attacks on Hamas targets has produced the lowest possible number if civilian casualties that are consistent with the objective of destroying Hamas; but Israel has gone far beyond the requirements of IHL, even to the extent of possibly putting its own troops in greater danger to protect Gaza civilians. IHL allows the siege and doesn't require Israel to allow aid in unless it can be shown the enemy would get none of it; clearly that is not possible in Gaza, but Israel allows aid to go in anyway. In addition, by warning civilians to leave areas that will be attacked, Israel is also advising Hamas where the attack will be.

While Israel's actions greatly exceed the requirements of International Humanitarian Law, Hamas recognizes no moral boundaries or international law.

israel's high ground has been sinking for weeks. it is past fime for a cease fire and serious negotiations.
Negotiate?! Negotiate what, exactly?! The number of Jews Hamas is permitted to butcher and rape and abduct the next time?

mistake my ass,.,,they knew it was a us ship and they knew it was spying on them....but keep trying to revise history

Soon after the incident, a Naval Board of Inquiry concluded was not an intentional attack of the US, and a Congressional inquiry reached the same conclusion as did two WH investigations under two different presidents.

The Russians at the time floated various theories about why Israel might have wanted to attack a US ship, but no part of the American government saw any evidence this was true.

Negotiate?! Negotiate what, exactly?! The number of Jews Hamas is permitted to butcher and rape and abduct the next time?
how about safe return of remaining hostages? how about peace? how about to gain time to locate the hostages?

but, you are probably right. the last time trump invited an iranian general to peace talks the general was assassinated.

note to the hague - that war crime is "perfidy"

you don't understand yet that our enemies only respect regularly demonstrated far-superior strength.
and the willingness to create collateral damage even at 10x the casualties on your own side.
or more.

that is the level of strength you need to stay safe from our enemies' hatred against us.
Hamas leaders sit safely in Qatar and we found Bin Laden in Pakistan, our buddies

Forum List

Back