Who here has NOT been jabbed....

I had covid last November and still carry antibodies. No jab necessary.

I don't like some of what I'm reading about the mRNA vaccine and would not get it anyway.

Like........ can they really turn the spike protein RNA off? It doesn't appear so.
mRNA is rapidly degraded in your body. If it weren’t, our cellular functions could never be regulated.

...and plans NOT to at any time.

I'll start. Me.

(This thread is for NON vaxxed. Refrain from posting if you have been or plan to be while blasting those who will not do it).

My wife and I and several family members, friends and fellow veterans will never get the COVID jab. In fact . . .

Attachments

• 568908fe-4c53-4247-acf2-248fa0a4c878 (1).mp4
    327.8 KB
As if a beaked birdbrain like you is credible sorting it out.

BAWK...

Did your egg toss at Larry elder miss?
Had a flung an egg at that kkkoontastic SOB you'd have heard of him being in the hospital w/a bump on his forehead.

Kindly post the breakthrough cases of the above illnesses, then we can talk. I'll wait.
Same level of effectiveness. Surprise! But since everyone is vaccinated it isn’t running rampant through the population of unvaxxed and testing the upper bounds of 3-6% of the vaxxed for which it isn’t effective.

Don’t be a moron and use this as some kind of loyalty test to a political party that doesn’t give a shit about you.

“The MMR vaccine is very safe and effective. Two doses of MMR vaccine are about 97% effective at preventing measles; one dose is about 93% effective.”

Same level of effectiveness. Surprise! But since everyone is vaccinated it isn’t running rampant through the population of unvaxxed and testing the upper bounds of 3-6% of the vaxxed for which it isn’t effective.

Don’t be a moron and use this as some kind of loyalty test to a political party that doesn’t give a shit about you.

“The MMR vaccine is very safe and effective. Two doses of MMR vaccine are about 97% effective at preventing measles; one dose is about 93% effective.”

No mention of breakthrough cases. Try again.

The measles vax was one shot - good for life

The murderous fraud vax is perpetual shots and it does not work.... At least if you believe the bullshit test.

Israel reports 95% of hospitalizations are vaxed.....
That's because it is a real and proven vaccine. Like Polio, Tetanus,Smallpox. Many others. This farce is for Jews padding their accounts and hoping it needs to be yearly(which it will be).

No mention of breakthrough cases. Try again.
What do you think 93-97% effectiveness means? That means 7%-3% of people will see a break through case in measles.

I’m here for you pal. Just giving you the information so you can decide whether you’re making a loyalty test decision or you’re gonna follow the common sense you used to get the measles vax.

Forum List

Back