Who here has NOT been jabbed....

I haven't been.

For the first time in over 20 years i got sick and so did my wife. We wrote it off as the flu. Then about 3 months later they started the lockdowns and shutdowns. About a year later at my checkup the Dr asked about the vaccine and I told him about getting sick, they did an antibody test for covid and sure enough I had them.

So I don't want the vaccine.

Penelope, if the person had the virus, they have antibodies to it.

Covid does not change the science.

If you have had Covid, you don't need a vaccination.

Yet further proof that this fuckin 'VACCINE' is not about vaccination.

The murderous fraud vax has precisely NOTHING to do with Covid.

Then look at the treasonous lying slime pushing it....

Unless you have a note from the doctor you should be jabbed. Are you a Christian??
FB_IMG_1631273880388.jpg

Penelope, if the person had the virus, they have antibodies to it.

Covid does not change the science.

If you have had Covid, you don't need a vaccination.

Yet further proof that this fuckin 'VACCINE' is not about vaccination.

But who really knows if they had COVID since they acknowledged the tests produced high #'s false positive results. Many people who tested positive and were counted as COVID most likely just had the flu. They can't acknowledge this because doing so admits they were and continue to inflate the #'s of COVID cases.

But who really knows if they had COVID since they acknowledged the tests produced high #'s false positive results. Many people who tested positive and were counted as COVID most likely just had the flu. They can't acknowledge this because doing so admits they were and continue to inflate the #'s of COVID cases.
I got uncharacteristically sick on March 4, 2020, and stayed sick as a dog for about 10 days. I assume I had it and have antibodies. What's funny is that my elderly and very compromised husband got sick the same day and was over it in two days. Go figure.

...and plans NOT to at any time.

I'll start. Me.

(This thread is for NON vaxxed. Refrain from posting if you have been or plan to be while blasting those who will not do it).

I wouldn't get it either. It's s conspiracy by Biden to control society. The vacci e has a microchip in it which is linked to your bank account. Bill gates is behind it all and works is involved.
The Chinese are doing the leg work to get in arms. It's disgraceful.

We should all have another insurrection at the capitol. Possibly public hangings of officials involved in the CDC. They are all on the take and corrupt.

Basically drain the swamp.

...and plans NOT to at any time.

I'll start. Me.

(This thread is for NON vaxxed. Refrain from posting if you have been or plan to be while blasting those who will not do it).
Fuck you.

You are the problem.

You are the cause of the recent death and economic destruction.

Are you happy?

Now my kids have to wear masks again.

Now we're all gonna need boosters.

Now we're facing the possibility of more shutdowns and economic pain.

Does that please you?

Just in case you missed it, fuck you, this is your fault.

Forum List

Back