Who here has NOT been jabbed....

I had covid last November and still carry antibodies. No jab necessary.

I don't like some of what I'm reading about the mRNA vaccine and would not get it anyway.

Like........ can they really turn the spike protein RNA off? It doesn't appear so.
Tramp did and he still got vaccinated. How do you know you still have the antibodies??

I had covid last November and still carry antibodies. No jab necessary.

I don't like some of what I'm reading about the mRNA vaccine and would not get it anyway.

Like........ can they really turn the spike protein RNA off? It doesn't appear so.
Even if they can turn it off, can they reverse the damage it's causing to major organs and systems?

Unless you have a note from the doctor you should be jabbed.

I have a love letter from my doctor ... is that OK?

role-play.jpg

Always with the left it is PARROT the "expert."

So according to you, nobody is immune unless they get the vax....

Understanding basic science - a national embarrassment, from 911 to Covid
It's because they've been programmed over decades to treat "science" as if it's their religion. Listen to the way they talk about their "beliefs" with regard to what we recognize as scientific issues. "Beliefs" belong to religion, not science.

It's because they've been programmed over decades to treat "science" as if it's their religion. Listen to the way they talk about their "beliefs" with regard to what we recognize as scientific issues. "Beliefs" belong to religion, not science.

The two parties base supporters are fucking morons.

Neither understands anything. Both just parrot. The "republican" parrots a Zionist preacher and Fox. The "democrat" parrots CNN and the rest.

When asked to think, both demonstrate zero ability to do so...

Israel reports 95% of hospitalizations are vaxed.....
That’s not accurate.

About 61% of Israelis have been given two doses, lower than in European laggards earlier in the year such as France and Spain.

“That said, unvaccinated people account for more than 10 times as many serious cases as those who have received two doses, showing that even with immunity waning, shots are providing protection.”

“If we look back a year ago, we virtually had no protection other than a complete lockdown,” said Leshem. “Now, we have an open education system, fully open commerce, and despite over 50,000 cases a week, we are not seeing increases in the number of severe cases and hospitalization.”

Forum List

Back