Anybody here get vaxxed and now have serious problems?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Any weird, serious medical issues surface since you or someone you know got vaxxed? I don't know any yet. Short term risk seems low based on my anecdotal evidence, but that is not my concern and not how vascular damage works, but good to get feedback from you vaxxed folks.

Any weird, serious medical issues surface since you or someone you know got vaxxed? I don't know any yet. Short term risk seems low based on my anecdotal evidence, but that is not my concern and not how vascular damage works, but good to get feedback from you vaxxed folks.
My husband felt pressured to get vaxed for his job---so he got johnson and johnson---it is supposed to cause blood clots in women so he felt safe getting it. He takes blood thinners, but he hadn't had any issues with bleeding till after taking the JNJ a couple of weeks ago.....two times he just started bleeding out of the blue. I am talking hard to stop heavy bleeding on his thigh and ankle. 3rd time this happens, he is going to the doctor whether he wants to or not.

My husband felt pressured to get vaxed for his job---so he got johnson and johnson---it is supposed to cause blood clots in women so he felt safe getting it. He takes blood thinners, but he hadn't had any issues with bleeding till after taking the JNJ a couple of weeks ago.....two times he just started bleeding out of the blue. I am talking hard to stop heavy bleeding on his thigh and ankle. 3rd time this happens, he is going to the doctor whether he wants to or not.
That sucks. Sorry.

It causes blood clots in everyone. When those spike proteins get into the vascular system and into the very thin capillaries, they attach to the walls and cause clotting. Micro-blood clots. They are not doing autopsies for it. They affect all of the organs.

You do understand that bleeding and blood clotts are two exactly opposite problems, don't you?

You do understand that bleeding and blood clotts are two exactly opposite problems, don't you?

Ummmm, that's why he felt safe taking the vaccine. Blood thinners make you bleed, but we have no idea what the synergistic effects are with these vaccines.

Vaccines affect people differently. That's why the testing takes so long.

You do realize people can react differently to the same thing. Hydrocodone can cause one person to sleep and another to stay awake. Some people are allergic to peanuts others no. It all depends on each person’s individual reaction To their body chemistry. It’s called science.

I died immediately after the 2nd Pfizer shot, just as all the hair on fire conspiratards predicted, so no long term weird issues for me.

Same had happened to all students in our university. They found out it is an advantage to be a ghost and to be able to move through walls. Unfortunatelly this adverse reaction stops very soon and this leads to lots of nearly illegal rebirth parties.

Ummmm, that's why he felt safe taking the vaccine. Blood thinners make you bleed, but we have no idea what the synergistic effects are with these vaccines.

Vaccines affect people differently. That's why the testing takes so long.
That's the same logic used when people refused to wear seatbelts because they were afraid of drowning.

I take blood thinners and the type I use requires regular testing to ensure the "thinness" of the blood is enough but not too much. The test is called an INR. Her reference made perfect sense to me. He's taking a blood thinner but never before had an issue with it being too thin and causing him to bleed.

MrG is on blood thinners. He also has afib. And RA. But no other issues. He got the moderna. After that, they found a spot on his lung, he coughs all the time and has to have his gall bladder removed due to"issues". Whether it is related to the jabs, we don't know. I think it is. He is a dem, so he trusts Fauci and all other dems. :rolleyes:

my wife had severe reaction. She had to go thru some procedure for 5 days in a row of having her system flushed.
Cost thousands of dollars each visit. but mediscare covered almost all of it.
Her doctor sent an email to the cdc that she is not to have another shot
I play a lot of golf I noticed my back hurts more and takes longer to warm up, but the pain goes away after 3 or 4 holes.

maybe he had too much of the blood thinners, or you can blame it on the vaccine.
The Johnson vaccine is more a clotting factor, not bleeding. But he should have a test and go to a doctor, I suspect he is taking or took too much of the blood thinner.

Forum List

Back