Who Here Believes In Free Speech

freshsea

Rookie
Feb 2, 2020
Better yet, who here believes in truth. But as far as free speech goes, I have some pictures and quotes that should interest you. Do you agree or disagree with them.

0935803d4cbaca5d8d597695c003c546.jpg 2947965-Voltaire-Quote-The-right-to-free-speech-is-more-important-than-the.jpg freedom-of-speech-quotes-ab0ozevx.jpg [/ATTACH] th (2).jpg th (3).jpg th (4).jpg th (5).jpg th (6).jpg
th (9).jpg th (10).jpg th (11).jpg th (12).jpg th (13).jpg

Attachments

• th (1).jpg
    th (1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 77
  • th (7).jpg
    th (7).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Banned
Here are more pictures for you.

th (14).jpg th (15).jpg th (16).jpg th (17).jpg th.jpg Voltaire---quot_622.jpg

Now it could be possible that you support the American way. Which is Freedom of Speech. But this forum may not. If it did, I would ask you to join me at the truth zone forum if I should get banned. But seeing how that probably isn't allowed, I won't. Neither would I tell you to look up "redpill" over there.

Thangs fer pitchers.

I'll foller ya...

The Founding Fathers thought "free speech" was so important that they addressed it in the first Amendment in the Bill of Rights. No other country in the world guarantees free speech in a written document.

I feel free to call Nazis the c*nts that they are. How about that?

And if you see any from World War II make sure to contact Israel to see if there is a reward for them...

Ohhh, you mean call people the c word while screaming " Ya Nazi! " ...

Freedom of speech includes the right to criticize the content of someone else's speech, of course. It's government, at any level, that cannot abridge free speech or give one side of an issue a forum that it does give the other side.

Free speech should have a modicum of responsibility in it. As per media. If the government agencies know what we type or say with surveillance expanding in everything we do, is that free speech?

Here are more pictures for you.

View attachment 304336 View attachment 304337 View attachment 304338 View attachment 304339 View attachment 304340 View attachment 304341

Now it could be possible that you support the American way. Which is Freedom of Speech. But this forum may not. If it did, I would ask you to join me at the truth zone forum if I should get banned. But seeing how that probably isn't allowed, I won't. Neither would I tell you to look up "redpill" over there.
Naw.
Think I will stay right here.

Oh crap.

Gone already.
:eek:

Now I just feel silly responding to a ghost.

I believe in freer speech for more qualified men and women, and less free speech for the less educated and qualified.

Forum List

Back