Who HASN'T Hillary and the DNC Offended / Insulted / Mocked?!

Such a duality, Trump insults, Hillary insults, yet in this thread only Hillary is insulted....What does that lead an independent to believe?
I read the quotes from Easy that were included in his sig line defending his OP. I believe Hillary is not deeply offending anyone who has not already decided that her very existence is offensive.
To me it likens more to a child custody battle in court..

Such a duality, Trump insults, Hillary insults, yet in this thread only Hillary is insulted....What does that lead an independent to believe?

Try going to a loon thread attacking Trump if you want balance...there are probably 1000+ on here
Balance of negativity, wow, what a human endeavor to show honor...

You're the one whining about it. It's the nature of the beast on forums, pick a thread you can fluff Cankles and trash Trump

'I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak.'
NO SHIT! Her HUSBAND is a life-long predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile, and she has spent decades defending such 'men' both in the court room as well as by demonizing, bullying, threatening, and silencing her HUSBAND'S victims.

Try going to a loon thread attacking Trump if you want balance...there are probably 1000+ on here

You're the one whining about it. It's the nature of the beast on forums, pick a thread you can fluff Cankles and trash Trump
Hillary hardly deserves any fluff from me, cause she'll never get it, just like you, you as many others can never see in the distance because of the fog...

I read the quotes from Easy that were included in his sig line defending his OP. I believe Hillary is not deeply offending anyone who has not already decided that her very existence is offensive.
Of course you don't! Who could be offended by calling handicapped kids 'retards'....if the person saying it is a Liberal?!

:rolleyes:

"When are they going to get those f—ing ree-tards out of here?!”
Hillary horror! ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’
Hillary Horror! ‘Get Those F-ing Retards Out Of Here’

And what do those handicapped people need with all of those parking spots? Hillary obviously didn't think they did because she had her van park in one so she wouldn't have to walk so far on those cankles....then again maybe it was a subconscious admission that she is 'dain bramaged'....

Famed Clinton van parked in handicap spot - CNNPolitics.com

-----------------------------------------

Last edited:
'I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak.'
NO SHIT! Her HUSBAND is a life-long predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile, and she has spent decades defending such 'men' both in the court room as well as by demonizing, bullying, threatening, and silencing her HUSBAND'S victims.
I find Trump to be in the same league...

Of course you don't! Who could be offended by calling handicapped kids 'retards'....if the person saying it is a Liberal?!
:rolleyes:
There is a difference between being born with a retardation and someone that becomes retarded by their actions and words...Right retard?

Hillary hardly deserves any fluff from me, cause she'll never get it, just like you, you as many others can never see in the distance because of the fog...

Oh I see far more than you think I do...but thanks for pretending you know me.

I can see through you just as though I had looked through the portals of your soul...

I can see through you just as though I had looked through the portals of your soul...

Yeah right...now go try and snow someone else, Spanky

To me it likens more to a child custody battle in court..
Ah, yes, the only battle that could get even dirtier and more hostile than a presidential election. Hope it won't prove to go on for as long as a custody battle, though.

There is a difference between being born with a retardation and someone that becomes retarded by their actions and words...Right retard?
Right - you liberals demonstrate that all the time. People who are born with their handicapped can't help it, but liberals embrace retardation by supporting a sex offender enabler, someone who allied herself with Al Qaeida, who broke the law, and yet continues to defend them they deserve no sympathy.

Right - you liberals demonstrate that all the time. People who are born with their handicapped can't help it, but liberals embrace retardation by supporting a sex offender enabler, someone who allied herself with Al Qaeida, who broke the law, and yet continues to defend them they deserve no sympathy.
I don't support them, just as all conservatives do not support them..........That is you fallacy of opinion and not truth....

Yeah, I'm sure when you heard that statement it almost made you cry. You are full of bloated lies and you will float away like a toxic balloon if you aren't careful, Easy.

I find Trump to be in the same league...
Yes. It is okay to be that if you are a Republican.

Ah, yes, the only battle that could get even dirtier and more hostile than a presidential election. Hope it won't prove to go on for as long as a custody battle, though.
I'm not sure about that comparison, but you know Trump was a professional wrestler? So really I'm not sure how serious he is about anything.

Last edited:
Is there anyone Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and the DNC offended, insulted, demonized, or mocked?

Hacked and released personal Hillary, Hillary supporter, and DNC e-mails have exposed Hillary and Liberals for who they really are when they think no one can see them or know what they write amongst themselves. In all there aren't many people, races, sexes, sexual orientations, etc that they have not attacked, insulted, mocked, plotted against, and offended. So far it has been revealed this list includes:

Blacks, 'Needy Latinos', Native Americans, Mexicans, Southerners, Catholics, Jews, Women, Homosexuals, Trump Supporters, Bernie 'Basement-Dwelling' Sanders Supporters, Young Voters, Tammy Wynette...

She HAS and CONTINUES to take millions from foreign nations that extremely oppress women, who mutilate their bodies, and who murder them...

She HAS and CONTINUES to take money from nations that outlaw and even murder homosexuals...vowing NOT TO STOP until she wins the Presidency...

Her husband, who will reside in the PEOPLE's White House and who will represent this nation with her, is a predatory sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, and Rapist, and Hillary has been his ENABLER for decades...

...and yet 'the lemmings' continue to defend and support her / them.

Hillary Clinton staff apologize after offending Native Americans | Daily Mail Online

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com

24 Years Ago Hillary Clinton Insulted Tammy Wynette on National TV

Hillary Clinton Just Insulted Young Voters in the Worst Way (VIDEO)

With ONE Word Hillary Clinton Insults All Mexicans and Jews

Hillary Clinton campaign WikiLeaks emails reveal disdain for Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’

If Clinton wins, foundation says it won't take foreign money - CNNPolitics.com
Oh stop. Republicans want gays dead. Stop with the faux outrage.

Forum List

Back