Who HASN'T Hillary and the DNC Offended / Insulted / Mocked?!

Hillary blames the dozens of women that Bill has spilled his jizz on...not Bill himself.

Every single one of the women that Bill sexually harassed and assaulted were really out to get Hillary....so Hillary had no choice but to destroy them.
Funny, the women Trump attacked have no credibility.

The women accusing Bill do.

Not according to Hillary
Trump's first wife isn't exactly kind to his other two. Women don't usually embrace the men that seduce their husbands.

Didn't say a word about embracing them.

I said she didn't give them any credibility.

and with her history with Bill, she'd have to be blind not to

There is a difference between being born with a retardation and someone that becomes retarded by their actions and words...Right retard?
Right - you liberals demonstrate that all the time. People who are born with their handicapped can't help it, but liberals embrace retardation by supporting a sex offender enabler, someone who allied herself with Al Qaeida, who broke the law, and yet continues to defend them they deserve no sympathy.
Now she has allied herself with Al Qaeda. Just how stupid are you?

Is there anyone Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and the DNC offended, insulted, demonized, or mocked?

Hacked and released personal Hillary, Hillary supporter, and DNC e-mails have exposed Hillary and Liberals for who they really are when they think no one can see them or know what they write amongst themselves. In all there aren't many people, races, sexes, sexual orientations, etc that they have not attacked, insulted, mocked, plotted against, and offended. So far it has been revealed this list includes:

Blacks, 'Needy Latinos', Native Americans, Mexicans, Southerners, Catholics, Jews, Women, Homosexuals, Trump Supporters, Bernie 'Basement-Dwelling' Sanders Supporters, Young Voters, Tammy Wynette...

She HAS and CONTINUES to take millions from foreign nations that extremely oppress women, who mutilate their bodies, and who murder them...

She HAS and CONTINUES to take money from nations that outlaw and even murder homosexuals...vowing NOT TO STOP until she wins the Presidency...

Her husband, who will reside in the PEOPLE's White House and who will represent this nation with her, is a predatory sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, and Rapist, and Hillary has been his ENABLER for decades...

...and yet 'the lemmings' continue to defend and support her / them.

Hillary Clinton staff apologize after offending Native Americans | Daily Mail Online

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com

24 Years Ago Hillary Clinton Insulted Tammy Wynette on National TV

Hillary Clinton Just Insulted Young Voters in the Worst Way (VIDEO)

With ONE Word Hillary Clinton Insults All Mexicans and Jews

Hillary Clinton campaign WikiLeaks emails reveal disdain for Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’

If Clinton wins, foundation says it won't take foreign money - CNNPolitics.com
Oh stop. Republicans want gays dead. Stop with the faux outrage.
I think you've got the name of the people wrong.
Hillary wants "open borders" so millions of Islamic zombies can take over America.
She believes they will become LIBs.
Coming to a gay community in your city:

Open borders for trade.

Hillary blames the dozens of women that Bill has spilled his jizz on...not Bill himself.

Every single one of the women that Bill sexually harassed and assaulted were really out to get Hillary....so Hillary had no choice but to destroy them.

Not according to Hillary
Trump's first wife isn't exactly kind to his other two. Women don't usually embrace the men that seduce their husbands.

Trump is claiming every single one of these women is lying.

Not according to Hillary

Trump's number of women accusing him of sexual misconduct has now pretty much caught up with Bill Clinton's.
Maybe she and the WHITE BILL COSBY should put them all in the front row of the next debate like Trump did with Bill's victims.

When did you stop believing that being an adulterer, womanizer, and sexual harasser should disqualify someone from being president?

Not according to Hillary

So you're conceding that Trump has absolutely no standing to criticize Hillary Clinton on sexual misconduct.

Not according to Hillary

So you're conceding that Trump has absolutely no standing to criticize Hillary Clinton on sexual misconduct.

Don't really care, I'm not voting for either.

I just find it funny that rdean is giving these ladies credence, when Hillary didn't give Bills conquests any.

Yes. I have not been "offended, insulted, demonized, or mocked" by Mrs. Clinton or the DNC.
So I take it from your response you are not a Trump Supporter, Young voter, Catholic, Muslim, Jew, Southerner, Native American, Mexican, Latino, Woman, Bill Clinton Sex Crime Victim, Handicapped...

Congrats! you're one of the few...

IOW you can't name a single country.
No IOW you are a partisan, illiterate dumbass who does not pay attention to the news, do not read other people's posts, do not read other people's links, do not know how to work 'Google' or 'Bing', are f*ing lazy, and do not WANT to know the facts...

More than 40 percent of the top donors to the Clinton family foundation are based in foreign countries, which could lead to conflict-of-interest questions for Hillary Clinton

Read more here: Foreign cash pours into Clinton foundation

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State

The cash donations Hillary simply has no answer for

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...dation-accepting-money-from-foreign-countries

Foreign cash pours into Clinton foundation

Hillary Clinton Took Millions from Anti-LGBT Countries That Jail and Execute Gays - Breitbart

Foreign Government Gifts to Clinton Foundation on the Rise

IOW you can't name a single country.
No IOW you are a partisan, illiterate dumbass who does not pay attention to the news, do not read other people's posts, do not read other people's links, do not know how to work 'Google' or 'Bing', are f*ing lazy, and do not WANT to know the facts...

More than 40 percent of the top donors to the Clinton family foundation are based in foreign countries, which could lead to conflict-of-interest questions for Hillary Clinton

Read more here: Foreign cash pours into Clinton foundation

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State

The cash donations Hillary simply has no answer for

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...dation-accepting-money-from-foreign-countries

Foreign cash pours into Clinton foundation

Hillary Clinton Took Millions from Anti-LGBT Countries That Jail and Execute Gays - Breitbart

Foreign Government Gifts to Clinton Foundation on the Rise

The foundation is not the Clinton campaign.

Yes. I have not been "offended, insulted, demonized, or mocked" by Mrs. Clinton or the DNC.
So I take it from your response you are not a Trump Supporter, Young voter, Catholic, Muslim, Jew, Southerner, Native American, Mexican, Latino, Woman, Bill Clinton Sex Crime Victim, Handicapped...

Congrats! you're one of the few...

You're a Clinton Sex Crime Victim? Ouch!

The foundation is not the Clinton campaign.

BULLSHIT - HILLARY IS the FOUNDATION.

It has already been proven that Hillary used the State Department as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, that she has and continues to take donations from foreign nations - has stated she will not stop doing so until she wins the WH - and Foundation donors.

All the evidence and her own emails contradict your opinion.

Forum List

Back