Trump tapes making McMullin relevant

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Trump’s lurid tape just made Evan McMullin relevant

Movement is afoot in Utah. Some of my friends who were Johnson supporters last week are switching because he is gaining traction and could actually win the state. It's going to be tough for trump to win if an independent wins Utah. If Romney or Lee come out endorsing him, the polls might shift more.

Take a look at him if you haven't.

More amnesty! Yayyyyy

He is for a secure border.

And aren't you for Johnson? He is open borders
Gosh no. I was at one time. But then I saw some old quotes from him and I realized he was no better than globalists. Plus he is completely retarded.
Sadly, I will be doing a write in. Only reason im going to show up is for local elections.
And yes, secure border after amnesty. Sounds like what Reagan tried to pull.. How did that work out?

Movement is afoot in Utah. Some of my friends who were Johnson supporters last week are switching because he is gaining traction and could actually win the state. It's going to be tough for trump to win if an independent wins Utah. If Romney or Lee come out endorsing him, the polls might shift more.

If Texas goes Trump and Utah McMullin. BYU can kiss their chances to get into the big12 goodbye.

If Texas goes Trump and Utah McMullin. BYU can kiss their chances to get into the big12 goodbye.

Forgive me if I think the future of the republic is more important

Forgive me if I think the future of the republic is more important
And voting for mcmullin is going to save the union???
You live in Brown County anyway.
Utah elected Orin Hatch as a con. And he became best friends with Ted Kennedy and voted liberal many times.
I want the borders secure
The Supreme court
Mcnutty gives us niether.

We want secure borders and originalist judges on the court. McMullin is for both. Also for free markets. And most important:he isn't corrupt. He doesn't lie like Clinton and trump. And he believes in the constitution.

So yeah I can support that.

We want secure borders and originalist judges on the court. McMullin is for both. Also for free markets. And most important:he isn't corrupt. He doesn't lie like Clinton and trump. And he believes in the constitution.

So yeah I can support that.
Yayyy amnesty!
Face it. The corrupt establishments guy is a pawn.

Forum List

Back