Who Has a Shotgun For Sale ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
After looking online and asking in gun stores, I am finally realizing that there is nothing harder to do right now than find a shotgun for sale. The sellers are all out of stock. The riots have produced a run on shotguns that is unprecedented.

Gun sales and background checks have more than doubled over the previous record high. There simply are no shotguns left, especially in the $150 - $250 range.

Anybody know where there are any available right now ? (Home defense, short barrel)

Nuffin like waiting 'till the last minute.

I just gave my brother a box of 00 buckshot yesterday...told him the same thing.

I bought mine years ago, and never considered selling or trading it. Nothing like an 870 to solve certain problems?

Anybody fired Dragon's Breath rounds? At dusk it is awesome. But be careful where you shoot it. Easy to start a forest fire.

How do they do against zombies?

ATFcomeLook.jpg

I just bought a Gun myself. A nice little SW pocket 9mm. Why? Do I plan on shooting someone? Am I afraid of someone coming into my home? None of the above. I just wanted it.

To own a gun because the left is buying guns makes as much sense as the left buying guns because you have guns. If that is your only reason, check in at your nearest Mental Health Clinic.

Guns America has a dozen Remington 870 shotguns in 12 ga listed for under $500. Most are hunting guns, but you can buy a barrel and extended magazine for a few bucks and have a serious tactical gun. But there is at least one 870 Express Tactical for around $400.

They also have 10 Mossberg pump shotguns in 12 ga. They are mostly hunting guns, but the same holds true for the Mossberg as far as buying a barrel and extended magazine.

After looking online and asking in gun stores, I am finally realizing that there is nothing harder to do right now than find a shotgun for sale. The sellers are all out of stock. The riots have produced a run on shotguns that is unprecedented.

Gun sales and background checks have more than doubled over the previous record high. There simply are no shotguns left, especially in the $150 - $250 range.

Anybody know where there are any available right now ? (Home defense, short barrel)
My son in law has all kinds of guns. He just sold a couple yesterday through a dealer. If you're serious I can ask him.

Forum List

Back