Who does Pence work for, Trump or the American people?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Well, this one is easy. Who does Trump think the VP works for. Trump, of course. He has this wild ass, hairbrained idea that Pence can overturn the election on January 6th, proving again that he (Trump) is aggressively unfit to be President.

I can't wait to see what happens on January 6th to make Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is!

Well, this one is easy. Who does Trump think the VP works for. Trump, of course. He has this wild ass, hairbrained idea that Pence can overturn the election on January 6th, proving again that he (Trump) is aggressively unfit to be President.

I can't wait to see what happens on January 6th to make Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is!
Pence works for Pence. He is a deluded, religious nutball who literally thinks Gawd wants him to be president. Nothing can be immoral or unethical, when it is done for Gawd.

You're Russian, aren't you?

Your people have proven they work for the citizens of Mexico. Does that piss you off?

Your people have proven they work for the citizens of Mexico. Does that piss you off?
Scary brown people?

Scary brown people?
How about our US tax dollars going to Brown US citizens?

Pence works for Pence. He is a deluded, religious nutball who literally thinks Gawd wants him to be president. Nothing can be immoral or unethical, when it is done for Gawd.
Where did he say anything like that?

Poor old Mike spent the past four years riding on the fence, trying to be the impeached president trump's loyal stooge while staying just barely inside the law to avoid being a knowing part of the cheeto-in-chief's criminal activities.

It's been a tough balancing act, but he may need to 25th Amendment the cheeto-in-chief, and become acting POTUS for the last twenty-one days of this administration.

I will send my underage grandchildren to peaceful Prog protest areas for unity. you are radicals. Not for rights. But for revolution.

Poor old Mike spent the past four years riding on the fence, trying to be the impeached president trump's loyal stooge while staying just barely inside the law to avoid being a knowing part of the cheeto-in-chief's criminal activities.

It's been a tough balancing act, but he may need to 25th Amendment the cheeto-in-chief, and become acting POTUS for the last twenty-one days of this administration.

Don't tax us. Anymore! Do not do your stupid agendas.

We've been asking our politicians and police the same question for a long time regarding where their loyalties lie.

For politicians we ask, "us or China"? For police we ask, "us or your cult"?

Scary brown people?
How about our US tax dollars going to Brown US citizens?

More like scary brown locusts gobbling up taxpayer dollars that should go to U.S. citizens besides overcrowding U.S. Southwestern Hospital Emergency Rooms!!

Another RWNJ's non sequitur.

Scary brown people?

Have you been to any community predominantly inhabited by them?
Have you seen what they do to education systems, healthcare systems, jail and prisons, social services, blue collar trade work....etc etc
If you're not "scared" your name is Gustavo or you haven't been paying attention.

Last edited:
Pence's job is to announce Biden president on 1/6/21. Oddly enough, Biden was the one that announced DJT as president on 1/6/17.

Somebody's got to do it.
Without one of the impeached president trump's trusted staff members, there will be no one to work the buttons and switches that make Pence move and speak.

And that is why you are what has been around for thousands of years. Humans repeat the same self destruction in different ways over and over.

And that is why you are what has been around for thousands of years. Humans repeat the same self destruction in different ways over and over.
Yes. But isn't it sad, that a common insect can be so much more intelligent than human conservatives.

Forum List

Back