Who does Pence work for, Trump or the American people?

Pence may be the biggest enabler of them all.

He'll never wipe off the Trump Stink, ever. Tough shit.
Oh yeah, he'll probably be elected President in 4 years. Remember 4 years ago when everyone was telling us that there was no way Trump would be elected President.

If Pence doesn't do the right thing and refuse to recognize electors from WI MI PA and GA at a minimum, this "union" will be dissolved in 2 years.

I hope he fails to do the right thing, because fuck all of you cocksucking pieces of shit. I fucking hate you shit bags and I want Texas to separate from you commie filth. I hope there's lots of collateral damage too.

Well, this one is easy. Who does Trump think the VP works for. Trump, of course. He has this wild ass, hairbrained idea that Pence can overturn the election on January 6th, proving again that he (Trump) is aggressively unfit to be President.

I can't wait to see what happens on January 6th to make Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is!
Pence works for Pence. He is a deluded, religious nutball who literally thinks Gawd wants him to be president. Nothing can be immoral or unethical, when it is done for Gawd.
Pence wants to run for President? You sure?

Pence will do his job on January 6th and show up at the inauguration of Joe Biden as president.

Pence has a code of honor of sorts. Yes, he has been a totally sycophant to Trump, but he will not want to go down in history as a man who subverted the Constitution for the most corrupt man ever to hold the office of the presidency.

Pence will do his job on January 6th and show up at the inauguration of Joe Biden as president.

Pence has a code of honor of sorts. Yes, he has been a totally sycophant to Trump, but he will not want to go down in history as a man who subverted the Constitution for the most corrupt man ever to hold the office of the presidency.
As insane as these last four years have been, I would be surprised to see Pence subvert the rules.

He wants to be President. No doubt he and his "team" are coming up with ways to (try to) thread the needle.

Too bad. He threw in with this buffoon. That was his choice.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Hey, look: Pence refused to sign on to plan to overturn election, lawyers say
Yeah, Pence will give lip service to Trump and Trumpsters about the unfairness of it all as he does his Constitutional duty. Not a profile in courage necessarily, but enough to maintain our Constitutional order.

If Pence doesn't do the right thing and refuse to recognize electors from WI MI PA and GA at a minimum, this "union" will be dissolved in 2 years.

I hope he fails to do the right thing, because fuck all of you cocksucking pieces of shit. I fucking hate you shit bags and I want Texas to separate from you commie filth. I hope there's lots of collateral damage too.
What you want is meaningless. You are meaningless.

So he doesn't want to give OK to a lawsuit against him. Most people wouldn't. Fact is, wishful thinking Democrats are jumping the gun, and again portraying this as being how they would like it to be.

Pence has not made any public remarks indicating how he plans to handle the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress, and his ability to recognize the pro-Trump electors, thereby decertifying the already certified ones, is fully on the table, with or without Gohmert's lawsuit.

Pence may be the biggest enabler of them all.

He'll never wipe off the Trump Stink, ever. Tough shit.
What "Stink" ? A list of over 50 major accomplishments in only 4 years, smells like a rose. :biggrin:

1609480632077.png

Pence's job is to announce Biden president on 1/6/21. Oddly enough, Biden was the one that announced DJT as president on 1/6/17.

Somebody's got to do it.
No his job is to announce the president being who the LEGITIMATE electors vote for. In this case that is Donald Trump.

Yes. But isn't it sad, that a common insect can be so much more intelligent than human conservatives.
With my Quizzes for liberals, I've proven many times what airheads liberals are. Wanna take one of the quizzes, and add your name to the list ?

Well, this one is easy. Who does Trump think the VP works for. Trump, of course. He has this wild ass, hairbrained idea that Pence can overturn the election on January 6th, proving again that he (Trump) is aggressively unfit to be President.

I can't wait to see what happens on January 6th to make Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is!

Pence works for Pence. It's that simple, he's eyeing 2024.

1. "Corrupt" how ?

2. China running dog Joe Biden, is the most corrupt man ever to NOT hold the office of the presidency.

Forum List

Back