Who do you want to see run for president?

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Personally I would like to see Bernie Sanders run. Elizabeth Warren I did like but she seems to be a bit of a chicken hawk IMO...Really don't want Clinton or Romney or Bush as president Santorum is a bit obsessed with nuking Iran but other than that I am on his side with the social conservatism...either way I don't actively participate in elections anymore.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Personally I would like to see Bernie Sanders run. Elizabeth Warren I did like but she seems to be a bit of a chicken hawk IMO...Really don't want Clinton or Romney or Bush as president Santorum is a bit obsessed with nuking Iran but other than that I am on his side with the social conservatism...either way I don't actively participate in elections anymore.
I love his Bernies chicken but I'm not sure about voting for him.

I'm more of a separation of KFC and state kind of guy.

DonaldFG

VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Bernie Sanders is the best of the choices I see bouncing around out there in possible land.

I also don't want any Clintons, Romneys, or Bushes. Don't be fooled by Santorum's rhetoric. He is for himself like most politicians.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see Lizzy Warren tell Raoul Castro not to run because he's not Progressives enough for today's Democrat Party

DonaldFG

VIP Member
Reaction score
Scott Walker - Wisconsin
Scott Walker is an excellent choice. If Obama were to actually abide by the laws of this land and leave when his term is up. I don't believe he will.
Boo on Scott Walker! He is one of those austerity, drown the government in a bathtub types. Government is a necessary function.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Reaction score

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Mr. Tom Hanks. Or Mr. Adam Carolla.

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score
What makes Elizabeth Warren a chicken hawk?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
It'll be crap vs. crap and probably Clinton vs. Bush. Sad but true.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
That didn't make sense either time.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
What makes Elizabeth Warren a chicken hawk?
Elizabeth Warren Luring Dems Back into the War Machine Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

I had read her biography and really thought she was different but she isn't.Just more of the same blustering and chest beating chicken hawks wanting war with Iran and NK.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List