Who do you want to see run for president?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Personally I would like to see Bernie Sanders run. Elizabeth Warren I did like but she seems to be a bit of a chicken hawk IMO...Really don't want Clinton or Romney or Bush as president Santorum is a bit obsessed with nuking Iran but other than that I am on his side with the social conservatism...either way I don't actively participate in elections anymore.

The Rock, not Duane Johnson

therockwrestrling_001.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Personally I would like to see Bernie Sanders run. Elizabeth Warren I did like but she seems to be a bit of a chicken hawk IMO...Really don't want Clinton or Romney or Bush as president Santorum is a bit obsessed with nuking Iran but other than that I am on his side with the social conservatism...either way I don't actively participate in elections anymore.

I love his Bernies chicken but I'm not sure about voting for him.

I'm more of a separation of KFC and state kind of guy.

I think Bernie Sanders is the best of the choices I see bouncing around out there in possible land.

I also don't want any Clintons, Romneys, or Bushes. Don't be fooled by Santorum's rhetoric. He is for himself like most politicians.

I'd like to see Lizzy Warren tell Raoul Castro not to run because he's not Progressives enough for today's Democrat Party

What makes Elizabeth Warren a chicken hawk?

It'll be crap vs. crap and probably Clinton vs. Bush. Sad but true.

What makes Elizabeth Warren a chicken hawk?
Elizabeth Warren Luring Dems Back into the War Machine Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

I had read her biography and really thought she was different but she isn't.Just more of the same blustering and chest beating chicken hawks wanting war with Iran and NK.

Forum List

Back