• RFK Jr./Independent

• Joe Manchin/No Labels

• Cornell West/Independent

• Donald Trump/Republican

• Liz Cheney/Libertarian or Independent

• Other/write in

• I wouldn't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
?????????? Trump is in the poll. Desantis is not because this currently looks like the choices in the GE 2024. Trump will be the nominee and Desantis won't be an option unless you vote him for write in, which is an option in the poll.
I didn't see it. Either way, that doesn't change my vote from "Not Democrat" to anything else.

This is certainly the worst shape I've ever seen the US in. Last time it was this bad was Carter, and this is worse.

They don't seem to understand that they're going to be enslaved too.

It's already going super shitty, but it can get worse..
Unfortunately, around the world there are probably millions or even billions of people who are just fine with being enslaved to the government, particularly those who are just followers and want to be taken care of by the government. And, unfortunately again, that extends to the lazy in the US who have no desire to think or work on their own.

Unfortunately, around the world there are probably millions or even billions of people who are just fine with being enslaved to the government, particularly those who are just followers and want to be taken care of by the government. And, unfortunately again, that extends to the lazy in the US who have no desire to think or work on their own.
How ya gonna have any fun that way? :uhoh3:

Which is why I suggest those who don't want to pay attention to a poll on this site can go to RCP to get a real sample. You seem to always deflect from that and then claim I'm lying about it.
Once again, you asked me what I think of the polls used by RCP and I already addressed that, didn’t I?

You did lie. You repeatedly made a false claim about me, which I repeatedly explained to you, which you continued to lie about.

Once again, you asked me what I think of the polls used by RCP and I already addressed that, didn’t I?

You did lie. You repeatedly made a false claim about me, which I repeatedly explained to you, which you continued to lie about.
You keep on trying to deflect from the RCP polls, thinking that if you can accuse this site of leaning right then the RCP polls don't matter.

Did I or did I not already answer what I think of those polls?

Answer the question.
You have one post acknowledging the RCP polls and 50 other posts where you try to deflect from them by saying this site leans right. Whichever way this site leans has nothing to do with the RCP polls which show Trump ahead.

You have one post acknowledging the RCP polls…
Excellent. So you agree I addressed the RCP polls.

You asked me what I think about the RCP polls and I answered. Do you have any different questions you would like me to answer about the RCP polls?

Go ahead and ask now.

Excellent. So you agree I addressed the RCP polls.

You asked me what I think about the RCP polls and I answered. Do you have any different questions you would like me to answer about the RCP polls?

Go ahead and ask now.
We agree that you will do anything to deflect from the RCP polls which show Trump ahead.

We agree that you will do anything to deflect from the RCP polls…
You’re lying.

I just asked you if you had any questions for me regarding the RCP polls and you didn’t have anything for me to answer.

I’ll ask again. What questions do you have that you would you like me to answer about the RCP polls?

You’re lying.

I just asked you if you had any questions for me regarding the RCP polls and you didn’t have anything for me to answer.

I’ll ask again. What questions do you have that you would you like me to answer about the RCP polls?
Do you accept them? Or, are you a fact denier?

Do you accept them?
I accept that they’re a snapshot of what people around the country are saying right now. I‘m sure they didn’t forge any results that they posted. In that sense, I accept them.

I don’t think they’re particularly useful in predicting the outcome of this election for a few reasons.

1. They’re national polls, not state polls. The data they get from California and Florida, for example, aren’t particularly useful in predicting the outcome of the election. We already know California will vote blue and Florida will vote red. Polls within the battleground states would be far more helpful.

2. I think it’s still too early to take any of these polls seriously. I think the people who are more likely to respond to a poll now are the people who have really strong opinions one way or the other. The people who aren’t particularly fond of either Biden or Trump are more likely to not participate in a poll this early, which would end up skewing the results.

Do you have any more questions you would like me to answer about the RCP polls? Or would you prefer to lie some more?

And CONSTANTLY, you or your ilk, accuse me of voting for crime, pedophilia, grooming, other slur words.......I have mentioned that ALL politicians are corrupt, but you tag me as a left winger.

Like you said, IDC how you describe me.
Just be Honest.
You vote for pieces of shit. No getting around that
When you vote for those corrupt assholes, you show SUPPORT for them

Forum List

Back