Who did you vote for and did you get the vaccine?

• Biden, yes I got the vaccine.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Biden, no I did not the vaccine.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Biden, I will be getting the vaccine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, yes I got the vaccine

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Trump, no I did not get the vaccine

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Trump, I will be getting the vaccine

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
I voted for Trump and I am not getting the vaccine. I already have blood clotting issues for which I take medication. The manufacturer of this medication found the issue so important that they sent me a video message. It is not advisable to take the vaccine. So I won't.
Interesting. I'd claim to have DVT, but my leg veins have been replaced with Gortex® tubing, so DGT I suppose.
I have clots all over the place, but they don't bother me. I'm vaccinated and I never received a video from any dope peddler. I've always been a risk taker, it's a big part of who I am.

Note you changed "all the Democrats" to "all Democrats." All the Democrats means there were many Democrats who said that, there were. You changed it to "all Democrats" which means every Democrat.
Hey Gomer. All Democrats and All the Democrats means the exact same thing.

lol. I'm really happy you are upset about this.
Made my day.

Can we do some more?

You're either not a native English speaker or you are stupid as shit since they don't mean the same thing.

And you know that, which is why you changed my quote. There would have been no reason to change my quote if you thought it meant the same thing. You're fooling no one, liar.

And you're a shemale since I gave you two quotes you asked for and you won't man up and simply acknowledge it

Note you changed "all the Democrats" to "all Democrats." All the Democrats means there were many Democrats who said that, there were. You changed it to "all Democrats" which means every Democrat.

Made my day.

Can we do some more?

You're either not a native English speaker or you are stupid as shit since they don't mean the same thing.

And you know that, which is why you changed my quote. There would have been no reason to change my quote if you thought it meant the same thing. You're fooling no one, liar.

And you're a shemale since I gave you two quotes you asked for and you won't man up and simply acknowledge it

This is fun.
You are making me happier every moment that you spew such idiocy.

I want to see how far TDS goes. If I hated Trump, I sure wouldnt get his OrangeMan stupid fucking vaccine.

This ^^^^^^ is the stupid part.
Trump didn't make/design/create the vaccine.
All trump did was spout his mouth about "how great he is for getting 'the trump' vaccine"

I got the vaccine because I trust the Medical Professionals that created the vaccine.
To me, it has NOTHING to do with Politics.
They view everything through a political lens.

This is like saying that all Trumpsters should want the vaccine because they adore him.

Weird stuff.

Mac1958: Gimme a D, Gimme and E, Gimme and M O C R A T!!!! What does that spell, we're team Democrat! Rah, rah, go team go!

LOL, the guy in the blue cheerleader suit who doesn't post any actual content ever and just cheers on team Democrat is all flustered that ... they ... are only concerned with politics. Funny stuff

Made my day.

Can we do some more?

This is fun.
You are making me happier every moment that you spew such idiocy.

Since you misquoted me, you know you're just lying. And you're lacking all functioning male body parts since you asked for Democrats saying not to take the vaccine and I gave you two and you won't admit it. It's amazing Democrats can reproduce with how limp dicked all the men are

since you asked for Democrats saying not to take the vaccine
When did I ever say that.

I got the vaccine, becuase to me it's not political.

Show me a post where I said what you claim.
"........since you asked for Democrats saying not to take the vaccine......." I certainly did not.

You get triggered so easily.
Keep it up Gomer.

This thing was never anything and been getting vaccinated all my life so that no biggie either.
2 weeks since 2nd shot tomorrow and MD Gov Hogan says masks off outside

Its interesting to me that a Trump hater would take the vaccine cleared the path for creation by removing normal FDA regulations and moved the timeframe from 3-5 years to 9 months. We all know it os the truth. Any waivering from this absolute truth is tribal spin.
Why is that interesting to you? I find it interesting that so many Trump supporters are against taking it after giving him so much credit for getting it pushed through.

Its interesting to me that a Trump hater would take the vaccine cleared the path for creation by removing normal FDA regulations and moved the timeframe from 3-5 years to 9 months. We all know it os the truth. Any waivering from this absolute truth is tribal spin.
Pawns go first............
If they survive the vaccine and I lose my immunity from having the virus and they don't discover that "vaccinated" people vaccinated with this non-vaccine aren't carriers.........perhaps.

Before January 20, you were the anti-vaxxer and Trump pushed through the vaccine.
Huh? Is that what your fantasy-drenched mind thinks?

Quote me. Man up and back up your words.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:

You actually don't remember all the Democrats saying not to take Trump's vaccine, do you? The Democrat brainwashing is complete.

I realize yet again I didn't ASK if I can respond to your post. I would have, but I didn't give a fuck what you said.

You are one weird little dude

Please link to "all the Democrats" that were saying this. Heck, link to ONE . :lol:
Tucker must have claimed that. I can't think of one, either.

There being no viable humanoid options I didn’t vote, and as I am not a rodent, will not participate in the national lab experiment.

since you asked for Democrats saying not to take the vaccine
When did I ever say that.

I got the vaccine, becuase to me it's not political.

Show me a post where I said what you claim.
"........since you asked for Democrats saying not to take the vaccine......." I certainly did not.

You get triggered so easily.
Keep it up Gomer.

You're stupid, a liar and have apparently according to you almost zero reading proficiency. Got it

Before January 20, you were the anti-vaxxer and Trump pushed through the vaccine.

I'll wait here.

You actually don't remember all the Democrats saying not to take Trump's vaccine, do you? The Democrat brainwashing is complete.

I realize yet again I didn't ASK if I can respond to your post. I would have, but I didn't give a fuck what you said.

Please link to "all the Democrats" that were saying this. Heck, link to ONE . :lol:

God you're stupid. I already linked to Kamala and Andy saying it. But this is all you post. You walk up to a leftist and stick your hand down their pants. Content ... zero ...

OMG, I didn't ask permission to respond to your post again! Shame on me!

I voted for Biden and got the vaccine.
I did not vote for Obama but got the fast tracked swine flu vaccine.
I did not vote for Obama and did not get the fast tracked Ebola vaccine.

Get it? Got it? Good.

I'll wait here.

God you're stupid. I already linked to Kamala and Andy saying it. But this is all you post. You walk up to a leftist and stick your hand down their pants. Content ... zero ...

OMG, I didn't ask permission to respond to your post again! Shame on me!
Ignore him Mac1958. He's gone around the Trumpian bend. Harris said nothing of the sort. She said she would take it if health professionals deemed it safe but would not take it based on Trump's say so.

Forum List

Back