Who did you vote for and did you get the vaccine?

Who did you vote for and did you get the vaccine?

• Biden, yes I got the vaccine.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Biden, no I did not the vaccine.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Biden, I will be getting the vaccine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, yes I got the vaccine

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Trump, no I did not get the vaccine

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Trump, I will be getting the vaccine

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
I voted for Trump and I am not getting the vaccine. I already have blood clotting issues for which I take medication. The manufacturer of this medication found the issue so important that they sent me a video message. It is not advisable to take the vaccine. So I won't.

That's J&J Tips - There could be one in a million chance if you are female and under 50 you could get brain clots.
That means you are safe - Even with J&J ;)

Before January 20, you were the anti-vaxxer and Trump pushed through the vaccine.
Huh? Is that what your fantasy-drenched mind thinks?

Quote me. Man up and back up your words.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:

You actually don't remember all the Democrats saying not to take Trump's vaccine, do you? The Democrat brainwashing is complete.

I realize yet again I didn't ASK if I can respond to your post. I would have, but I didn't give a fuck what you said.

You are one weird little dude

Before January 20, you were the anti-vaxxer and Trump pushed through the vaccine.

I'll wait here.

You actually don't remember all the Democrats saying not to take Trump's vaccine, do you? The Democrat brainwashing is complete.

I realize yet again I didn't ASK if I can respond to your post. I would have, but I didn't give a fuck what you said.

You said I was an anti-vaxxer. And now you can't quote me. You just made it up.

You're a liar and a coward. But I already knew that.

Just shut up and get the jab. All you anti vaxxers are a bunch of fear mongering babies
Just STFU and mind your own business. I'm not getting vaccinated and I'm not an "anti-vaxxer", either. If you want one, get one. It may save you. Sadly, that's not enough for virtue signaling assholes, who will continue to shame those who choose a more natural path.

Yeah, but they rewrote history and now the vaccine was created by Joe Biden. They actually believe that. They are delusional people

Who is they?
I don't believe that.
I haven't heard a single person (in person) say that Biden created the vaccine.

LOL, you were in the pig pen with the other pigs, now you're saying you're not a pig. LOL, sure you're not

LOL, you were in the pig pen with the other pigs, now you're saying you're not a pig. LOL, sure you're not
Yeah, I didn't think so. Dismissed.

Yeah, but they rewrote history and now the vaccine was created by Joe Biden. They actually believe that. They are delusional people

Who is they?
I don't believe that.

Democrats are clearly giving Joe credit for the vaccine. You're just bickering over how they phrase it

I have NEVER heard a single person say NOT to take 'the trump vaccine.'
Not a single person, but you must be surrounded by stupid people.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Dismissed.

Funny how you never spoke up about it at the time while you were rolling in the mud with all the antivaxxers and supporting all the ones saying not to take Trump's vaccines on TV. And you stayed in the sty with them when Joe suddenly was responsible for it and they were pumping the vaccine. Or in your native language, oink, oink.

But you don't remember, I got it

Not a single person, but you must be surrounded by stupid people.

Here's Andy Quomo and Kamala Harris. Yes, they are stupid people. So are you going to man up to admitting you were wrong? Democrats never do that. But if you don't, I won't give you links again

Not a single person,
but you must be surrounded by stupid people.

Here's Andy Quomo and Kamala Harris. Yes, they are stupid people. So are you going to man up to admitting you were wrong? Democrats never do that. But if you don't, I won't give you links again

Don't make this so difficult.

You said "Don't you remember ALL Democrats saying not to take the trump vaccine."
I said "I have NEVER heard a single person say NOT to take 'the trump vaccine.'
Not a single person." (in Person).

I don't care what Cuomo says. I said people in person, like people I'm actually talking to.

Not a single person,
but you must be surrounded by stupid people.

Don't make this so difficult.

You said "Don't you remember ALL Democrats saying not to take the trump vaccine."
I said "I have NEVER heard a single person say NOT to take 'the trump vaccine.'
Not a single person." (in Person).

I don't care what Cuomo says. I said people in person, like people I'm actually talking to.

What I said: You actually don't remember all the Democrats saying not to take Trump's vaccine, do you?

What you quoted me as saying: Don't you remember ALL Democrats saying not to take the trump vaccine.

1) You don't use quote marks unless you are using word for word what I said. You're to stupid to quote.

2) Let's examine one miss quote, I identified it in blue. Note you changed "all the Democrats" to "all Democrats." All the Democrats means there were many Democrats who said that, there were. You changed it to "all Democrats" which means every Democrat.

Conclusion, you are a liar. You're also missing functioning male sex organs as you refused to acknowledge I gave you what you asked for

What does it matter who we voted for...I know many libtards that are refusing the vaccine...more of them than my Trumpster friends...that's for sure....the media wants to list all anti vaccine folks as Trump folks...don't buy that BS...just another Q for them to suckle like little piglets on a Trump hate tit....

There seems To be a tribal correlation for everything else related to COVID. Just curious if there is one here....settle down skippy, you can always skip the thread.
Don't call me skippy...

Sorry Peter Pan
So answer my question...what difference does it make who we voted for?...tribal my ass...

I want to see how far TDS goes. If I hated Trump, I sure wouldnt get his OrangeMan stupid fucking vaccine.

Then you're an idiot. No wonder you supported Trump. I don't care if you call it the "Trump vaccine", I'd still have gotten it just like HE did.

I'll wait here.

Please link to "all the Democrats" that were saying this. Heck, link to ONE . :lol:

What does it matter who we voted for...I know many libtards that are refusing the vaccine...more of them than my Trumpster friends...that's for sure....the media wants to list all anti vaccine folks as Trump folks...don't buy that BS...just another Q for them to suckle like little piglets on a Trump hate tit....

There seems To be a tribal correlation for everything else related to COVID. Just curious if there is one here....settle down skippy, you can always skip the thread.
Don't call me skippy...

Sorry Peter Pan
So answer my question...what difference does it make who we voted for?...tribal my ass...

I want to see how far TDS goes. If I hated Trump, I sure wouldnt get his OrangeMan stupid fucking vaccine.

It's a fair question. Big Left said getting a vaccine to market in 2020 was impossible, and that if Trump did do it, it wouldn't be safe.

Who is they?
I don't believe that.

Democrats are clearly giving Joe credit for the vaccine. You're just bickering over how they phrase it

NO, they credit Biden with the successful distribution of the vaccine.

Note you changed "all the Democrats" to "all Democrats." All the Democrats means there were many Democrats who said that, there were. You changed it to "all Democrats" which means every Democrat.
Hey Gomer. All Democrats and All the Democrats means the exact same thing.

lol. I'm really happy you are upset about this.
Made my day.

Can we do some more?

Neither candidate to me was worth voting for. So my patriotic duty was to not vote. I did get the vaccine by request of my cardio doctor who said it would be dumb of me not to.

Forum List

Back