Who did you vote for and did you get the vaccine?

Who did you vote for and did you get the vaccine?

• Biden, yes I got the vaccine.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Biden, no I did not the vaccine.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Biden, I will be getting the vaccine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, yes I got the vaccine

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Trump, no I did not get the vaccine

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Trump, I will be getting the vaccine

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Its interesting to me that a Trump hater would take the vaccine cleared the path for creation by removing normal FDA regulations and moved the timeframe from 3-5 years to 9 months. We all know it os the truth. Any waivering from this absolute truth is tribal spin.

What does it matter who we voted for...I know many libtards that are refusing the vaccine...more of them than my Trumpster friends...that's for sure....the media wants to list all anti vaccine folks as Trump folks...don't buy that BS...just another Q for them to suckle like little piglets on a Trump hate tit....

I voted for Trump and I am not getting the vaccine. I already have blood clotting issues for which I take medication. The manufacturer of this medication found the issue so important that they sent me a video message. It is not advisable to take the vaccine. So I won't.

Its interesting to me that a Trump hater would take the vaccine cleared the path for creation by removing normal FDA regulations and moved the timeframe from 3-5 years to 9 months. We all know it os the truth. Any waivering from this absolute truth is tribal spin.

Neither

I go the vaccine

What does it matter who we voted for...I know many libtards that are refusing the vaccine...more of them than my Trumpster friends...that's for sure....the media wants to list all anti vaccine folks as Trump folks...don't buy that BS...just another Q for them to suckle like little piglets on a Trump hate tit....

There seems To be a tribal correlation for everything else related to COVID. Just curious if there is one here....settle down skippy, you can always skip the thread.

I forgot to put the option of not getting the vaccine.

I will not be getting the vaccine at all. No comorbidities here and I am not fat and I am not 300 years old.

One of you fat old fucks can have my dose.

Hell its going away on its own just like Trump speculated...I can wait it out...who knows I may have all of the stores to myself one day....

There seems To be a tribal correlation for everything else related to COVID. Just curious if there is one here....settle down skippy, you can always skip the thread.
Don't call me skippy...

Don't call me skippy...

Sorry Peter Pan

Don't call me skippy...

Sorry Peter Pan
So answer my question...what difference does it make who we voted for?...tribal my ass...

Don't call me skippy...

Sorry Peter Pan
So answer my question...what difference does it make who we voted for?...tribal my ass...

I want to see how far TDS goes. If I hated Trump, I sure wouldnt get his OrangeMan stupid fucking vaccine.

I voted for Trump and I am not getting the vaccine. I already have blood clotting issues for which I take medication. The manufacturer of this medication found the issue so important that they sent me a video message. It is not advisable to take the vaccine. So I won't.
I can accept this answer (not that you care).
You have a legit issues with blood clots.

I want to see how far TDS goes. If I hated Trump, I sure wouldnt get his OrangeMan stupid fucking vaccine.

This ^^^^^^ is the stupid part.
Trump didn't make/design/create the vaccine.
All trump did was spout his mouth about "how great he is for getting 'the trump' vaccine"

I got the vaccine because I trust the Medical Professionals that created the vaccine.
To me, it has NOTHING to do with Politics.

All trump did was spout his mouth about "how great he is for getting 'the trump' vaccine"

I got the vaccine because I trust the Medical Professionals that created the vaccine.
They view everything through a political lens.

This is like saying that all Trumpsters should want the vaccine because they adore him.

Weird stuff.

Yeah, but they rewrote history and now the vaccine was created by Joe Biden. They actually believe that. They are delusional people

They view everything through a political lens.

This is like saying that all Trumpsters should want the vaccine because they adore him.

Weird stuff.

That's hilarious.

Before January 20, you were the anti-vaxxer and Trump pushed through the vaccine.

Now Biden pushed through the vaccine and Republicans are anti-vaxxers.

And you're worried that ... we ... are political.

You may now freak out because you don't believe your posts are allowed to be responded to without your permission ...

Forum List

Back