Who created the Legion "Freedom of Russia"?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I've watched a few of their videos, they work flawlessly and are well equipped.

It was not just a diversion, they fought across the border, occupied a significant part of the Belgorod region, destroyed many armored vehicles, bombed from helicopters, shelled, attacked the FSB and stole an armored personnel carrier from them. Then they left, but during the operation they did not lose a single soldier, only 2 wounded. They seem to be top notch professionals. Could it be undercover US special forces?

Last edited:
  • Banned
The operation was carried out flawlessly, as well as possible.
These actions of small groups caused mass panic throughout the region, there is information about a mass evacuation.

• Banned
Their instructors are definitely American. I saw how they used the CrossFit style in training and did burpees. It could not be Russian coaches, in Russia, even in fitness, almost no one uses CrossFit.
In the military training of the Russian Federation, this is not used just anywhere. And has never been used.

I've watched a few of their videos, they work flawlessly and are well equipped.

It was not just a diversion, they fought across the border, occupied a significant part of the Belgorod region, destroyed many armored vehicles, bombed from helicopters, shelled, attacked the FSB and stole an armored personnel carrier from them. Then they left, but during the operation they did not lose a single soldier, only 2 wounded. They seem to be top notch professionals. Could it be undercover US special forces?
Not many people know about or even give a shit about that group. Where does it come from, this focus of yours? And why are they your focus?

Understand it was mainly if not solely British SAS. Seems WEF poster dwarf Sunak is not phased by inevitable retribution .

• Banned
Not many people know about or even give a shit about that group. Where does it come from, this focus of yours? And why are they your focus?
I hope you're not as stupid as you make yourself out to be. This is the first invasion since the beginning of the Operation, it was talked about on all the news, and at least in the Russian Federation everyone knows about it.
There was a mass evacuation in the Belgorod region, they destroyed the border detachments, and partisan actions are taking place all over RF. Several military planes were destroyed, there was even a drone explosion over the Kremlin (this place is like the dome of your White House)

• Banned
watch carefully the video of the Belogorod operation. I think that these are some kind of professionals of the highest level. There are no such people in the Russian Federation, and there are no such people in Ukraine either. If there is, then only in the special services.

They fought their way across the border, destroyed the border outposts, occupied several settlements, attacked the FSB, destroyed checkpoints, armored vehicles, seized FSB equipment, then the federal troops were sent to eliminate them (I don’t know how many), they fought with them . They did all this without losing a single soldier. It's just Rembos, but everything is real.

And here it is also necessary to take into account that federal general-purpose troops, which are in combat readiness, are near these borders. Enhanced border security.
It's just fantastic.

In this video alone, within one small settlement (this is only an episode of the operation), they destroyed about 7-10 armored vehicles, and several dozen soldiers (probably about 50 people). This is confirmed by video.
An half of motorized rifle company was practically destroyed in one minute.

A touching video about how a legionnaire fed a little girl in Bakhmut.

They called one of their operations to save a woman "Save Private Zinaida" ("Save Private Ryan"). This is also American style.

The Free from Russia Legion supposedly were Russians captured by Ukraine and then flipped against the Kremlin.

Last edited:
WEF poster dwarf Sunak is not phased by inevitable retribution
Putin, just against the backdrop of these events, made a shocking statement, he said that the post-imperialists are idiots and our strength is in diversity. This is just against the "Russian world", which was the driver of the outbreak of hostilities.

Understand it was mainly if not solely British SAS.
I think that the British army is the same fake as everything else that is in Britain. British merchants are not capable of anything other than deceit.

Beside, Britain cannot oppose imperialism. If Britain is against imperialism, then who did the American soldiers killed and get out when they fought the British occupiers in America?

I remind you that the illegal occupation of Ireland by London is still going on.

Britain must die for good.

I hope you're not as stupid as you make yourself out to be. This is the first invasion since the beginning of the Operation, it was talked about on all the news, and at least in the Russian Federation everyone knows about it.
There was a mass evacuation in the Belgorod region, they destroyed the border detachments, and partisan actions are taking place all over RF. Several military planes were destroyed, there was even a drone explosion over the Kremlin (this place is like the dome of your White House)

Not everyone gives two shits what the News is saying.

You're delusional? I mentioned few care, and come back with it was on the news?

There was a lot of news, on all channels. Everyone knows this. The only difference is that the Moscow propaganda presents this as an ordinary diversion. But the destruction of the border guards and the capture of cities that were controlled by the federals is not just a diversion.

You are right here that most of the foolish Ivans do not see much difference between collaborators and the Armed Forces of Ukraine, but the very fact of the invasion and the explosion over the Kremlin shocked them. Everyone knows about it.

Forum List

Back