Left Winger, Bill Gates, Blackmailed By Jeffery Epstein???

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Oopsy daisy! Looks like there's a strong possibility that far left activist & vaccine huckster, Bill Gates, may have had an affair with a Russian girl (imagine that) and that Epstein may have been carrying the “dirt” on him. What's a little blackmail amongst left-wing “buds” ... huh? Am I right?

Oopsy daisy! Looks like there's a strong possibility that far left activist & vaccine huckster, Bill Gates, may have had an affair with a Russian girl (imagine that) and that Epstein may have been carrying the “dirt” on him. What's a little blackmail amongst left-wing “buds” ... huh? Am I right?

LOL So, you are blaming Gates because he had to pay blackmail? Gates was blackmailed by Epstein because he got caught having an affair with a 20-year-old.

What was Trump's excuse to associate with Epstein?

LOL So, you are blaming Gates because he had to pay blackmail? Gates was blackmailed by Epstein because he got caught having an affair with a 20-year-old.

Lefty Gates couldn't have been blackmailed if he wasn't messing around. Was Trump being blackmailed? NOPE! And Trump's association with Epstein occurred before Epstein was convicted of BidenPhilia (I mean Pedophilia). Gates dealt with Epstein AFTER his dark past was revealed:

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past​

Lefty Gates couldn't have been blackmailed if he wasn't messing around. Was Trump being blackmailed? NOPE! And Trump's association with Epstein occurred before Epstein was convicted of BidenPhilia (I mean Pedophilia). Gates dealt with Epstein AFTER his dark past was revealed:

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past​

Exactly my point, retard. Gates had to associate with Epstein because he was being blackmailed.

What was Trump’s excuse for associating with Epstein? Gad, you trumptards sure are dense. :itsok:

Exactly my point, retard. Gates had to associate with Epstein because he was being blackmailed.

What was Trump’s excuse for associating with Epstein? Gad, you trumptards sure are dense. :itsok:
Nobody forced Gates to associate with Epstein in the first place. But Gates wanted some of Epstein's cash for his pet, lefty projects (you know … population reduction and fake food manufacturing and deadly vaccine creation, etc.).

Epstein was likely pursuing Trump more than the other way around.

So that's the way it is unless and until you can produce some sort of damning evidence to the contrary. Now run along and quit pestering the adults.

trump? his excuse was he saw him at dnc fundraisers and was polite…thankfully trump left the party of epstein, weinstein, vance, clinton and xiden

trump? his excuse was he saw him at dnc fundraisers and was polite…thankfully trump left the party of epstein, weinstein, vance, clinton and xiden
That's not what the videos reveal, retard. Trump entertained Epstein at Mar Lago. Try again. :itsok:

Nobody forced Gates to associate with Epstein in the first place. But Gates wanted some of Epstein's cash for his pet, lefty projects (you know … population reduction and fake food manufacturing and deadly vaccine creation, etc.).

Epstein was likely pursuing Trump more than the other way around.

So that's the way it is unless and until you can produce some sort of damning evidence to the contrary. Now run along and quit pestering the adults.
Actually, retard... Epstein forced Gates to associate with him. What the fuck do you think the blackmail was about? Gad, you trumptards sure are dense.

As for Epstein pursuing Trump? Sure, he did. And Trump reciprocated by inviting Epstein to his home. But then, your orange douchebag is nothing but a sexual predator. :itsok:

That's not what the videos reveal, retard. Trump entertained Epstein at Mar Lago. Try again. :itsok:

that video isn’t at Mar Largo

It is true years later Epstein was a member of rhe club but trump kicked him out

I wouldn't be surprised. Bill gates is a piece of shit.

He was fine back in the day when he was a tech guy running his company, selling products, innovating things and occasionally popping up in like fraiser as a cameo.

Once he relinquished primary control of the company and stopped being it's figurehead he started to drastically change and started doing some borderline bond villian shit then started telling people what to think and how to feel, coming up with crazy schemes, manipulating media outlets. He started getting worse after Epstein died so I'm think he felt relief. When his wife left him part of me believes it was because of his relationship with Epstein and what went on.

She said in a interview bills relationship with Epstein contributed to their divorce.

Actually, retard... Epstein forced Gates to associate with him. What the fuck do you think the blackmail was about? Gad, you trumptards sure are dense.

As for Epstein pursuing Trump? Sure, he did. And Trump reciprocated by inviting Epstein to his home. But then, your orange douchebag is nothing but a sexual predator. :itsok:

Gates visited the infamous island on several occasions. I believe gates enjoyed the mutual agreement between himself and the pimp, Epstein. (Both far lefties, by the way. Yes ... from YOUR political camp).

haha invited him to his home? it was a club…people could pay to kkk …trump kicked him out of it

meanwhile dems moved to protect him and take him off the sex offender list in NY

haha invited him to his home? it was a club…people could pay to kkk …trump kicked him out of it

meanwhile dems moved to protect him and take him off the sex offender list in NY
Ah, be nice struth. Magnus is a bit slow in the noggin'. Give him a toy, and he'll go play with himself for a while.

that video isn’t at Mar Largo

It is true years later Epstein was a member of rhe club but trump kicked him out
How do you know? Were you too at the party? You sick pervert.

But hey, feel free to prove this party wasn't held at Mar-a-Lago. Go.

How do you know? Were you too at the party? You sick pervert.

But hey, feel free to prove this party wasn't held at Mar-a-Lago. Go.
you can look at trumps age and tell it wasn’t there. Do you even know when he purchased it?

Forum List

Back