Who could vote for Biden today over any Republican? (Poll)

Who could you vote for in 2024?

• No one

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Not Joe Biden

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Not Donald Trump

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • The Republican nominee except Trump

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The Democrat nominee except Joe Biden

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Someone else

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
They would never in a gazillion trillion years see Trump as a real leader. Impeachment and removal was created for a lawless president like him, by our founding fathers!!! :eek:
If the FF saw a real debate between Trump and Biden they would elect Trump in a landslide. Biden is too old and senile.
Trump's impeachments were bullshit. What would the FF say if they saw the empire Trump built?

1701432915043.png

If the FF saw a real debate between Trump and Biden they would elect Trump in a landslide. Biden is too old and senile.
Trump's impeachments were bullshit. What would the FF say if they saw the empire Trump built?

View attachment 866449
People and founders in Heaven, saw Trump and Biden in a debate on stage, and Biden was clearly the winner and more capable and sane one, out of the two!

Why does your title state "who could vote for Biden today..." and then sport a poll with no option to vote for Biden? I will vote for Joe Biden. If he is not the candidate, I will vote for whatever Democrat runs. If no democrat runs, I will vote for whoever is the most unlike and most opposed to Donald Trump, the most despicable human being to ever set foot in the Oval Office. Clear?

Why does your title state "who could vote for Biden today..." and then sport a poll with no option to vote for Biden? I will vote for Joe Biden. If he is not the candidate, I will vote for whatever Democrat runs. If no democrat runs, I will vote for whoever is the most unlike and most opposed to Donald Trump, the most despicable human being to ever set foot in the Oval Office. Clear?
I was wondering why there was no option to click for Biden too!!!???? The poll question asked but the option to answer it, was not listed???

People and founders in Heaven, saw Trump and Biden in a debate on stage, and Biden was clearly the winner and more capable and sane one, out of the two!
OMG. Trump clubbed Biden like a baby seal in the 1st 2020 debate. The 2nd debate was a polite draw by contrast.

That wasn't my point. My point is that in 2024 Joe Biden is a cognitive mess. Joe does NOT have command of the facts, his senility is showing every time he speaks. "They" will never let Joe do a real press conference, like Trump did and still does, routinely. Trump by contrast is still near the top of his game.

My bad. I was thinking that Biden voters would just say "Not Donald Trump" since the most likely candidates will be Trump v Biden.

OMG. Trump clubbed Biden like a baby seal in the 1st 2020 debate. The 2nd debate was a polite draw by contrast.

That wasn't my point. My point is that in 2024 Joe Biden is a cognitive mess. Joe does NOT have command of the facts, his senility is showing every time he speaks. "They" will never let Joe do a real press conference, like Trump did and still does, routinely. Trump by contrast is still near the top of his game.
In the first debate, Trump acted like a child unable to control himself
Trump skipped the second debate (coward)
In the third debate, Biden trapped him into his Proud Boy moment

In the first debate, Trump acted like a child unable to control himself
Trump skipped the second debate (coward)
In the third debate, Biden trapped him into his Proud Boy moment
Meh. The only people who pay any attention to Proud Boys, or Qanon, or Russia, Russia, Russia, are democrats blowing smoke.

My point still stands. Joe Biden is too senile to have a real press conference, or to debate the GOP nominee.
Biden is unelectable, but I'm happy he is the dem nominee. Good luck in November.

Meh. The only people who pay any attention to Proud Boys, or Qanon, or Russia, Russia, Russia, are democrats blowing smoke.

Proud Boys participated in Jan 6
Part of Trumps direction to…..
Stand by

1. Trump had real press conferences, not just insults, "they" only allow Biden to read the teleprompter. Biden is a disgrace.

2. I don't know which country you are commenting on? Here in the US we have this governing document called the US Constitution that governs elections.

3. True. The US can choose to implode or not. So what is your recommendation to fix the Budget Deficit? Mine is to cut spending to the bone and raise taxes if necessary, to balance the budget.

4. Obama was okay, coming in after the financial crisis. One of my favorite movies is "Too Big to Fail" showing how close we came to disaster.
Anytime you feel as if you want taxes raised, simply send the Feds a larger amount of your taxes. They accept such donations.

Proud Boys participated in Jan 6
Part of Trumps direction to…..
Stand by
First, the myth the proud boys is a huge group is a myth. And if you think they stood by, you were not seeing what actually happened. They actually prosecuted about 5 of them.

Yes it does. I'm voting for Nikki in the primary. But, if Trump is the nominee I will vote for him over any democrat.

I like the way Nikki beats Biden by more than Trump does. She should win back the soccer moms and security moms, huh?
Nope. Nikki thinks you can deport US citizens. She's dumb.

Nope. Nikki thinks you can deport US citizens. She's dumb.
I hope you can prove what you claim. My top 3 are DeSantis, Haley and Trump. And if it ends up Trump, damn right he will get my vote.

So you really think that the posters on this forum are persuadable? I don't.

You are correct that the polls may shift between now and 11/24, but if I do this poll again in October of 2024 I don't think the results will be much different. Both sides are dug in deep.

Doesn't matter. There aren't enough of them to get him elected. And Trump will beat himself.

Both of his impeachments, and all of his criminal charges were entirely self-inflicted. As was his election loss.
You and I both know that women's issues will be the only straw that democrats can grasp for in 2024.

That said, Republicans not being particularly stupid, will do everything humanly possible to settle those women's issues ASAP.
Here are the most recent policy positions of Nikki Haley:

1. On abortion, its whatever the individual states decide. She is NOT for any Federal involvement. She is personally Pro-Life.

2. Law & Order

3. Support Ukraine & Israel

4. Will oppose China's expansionism, and would defend Taiwan

5. Will fix Social Security & Medicare

6. Will close the borders and bring back the "Remain in Mexico" policy

7. Supports parental rights, and opposes trannys competing against females.

8. Supports using US troops in Mexico to combat drug cartels

9. Would end Biden's "war on energy"

1. You still don't get it on abortion. Women don't want ANY government involvement over their personal health decisions. Where before they wanted "reasonable limits", that's not where women are at today.

Women don't trust REPUBLICANS on this issue, because Republicans have always lied and said "we don't want to ban abortion, we just want to return the matter to the states" and then the moment Roe was overturned, Republicans said "Now we need a national ban".

2. Law and Order. The political party which refuses to hold Donald Trump criminally responsible for his corrupt and lawless behaviour, in the face of overwhelming evidence, all while falsely claiming the sitting President is in the pay of foreign governments is not going to win ANY election on a law and order platform.

4. Trump didn't oppose Chinese expansionism when he was in office the first time. In fact, Trump reduced foreign aid, and failed to appoint American Ambassadors in any "shithole" country, reducing the American involvement and presence in Africa, ceded the region to Xi and Putin who swooped in with both mililtary threats (Putin), and infrastructure initiatives (Xi) to expand influence and alliances throughout Asia and Africa.

As for the rest of his promises, he didn't do ANY of those things the first time he was in office. His border policies at the Southern Border lead to the highest number of illegal border crossings since 2001, which caused him to declaring a National Emergency at the Southern Border, and dismantle the US Immigration system both at the Southern Border, and at US embassies throughout the Third world.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. You keep voting for Republicans and they keep crashing the economy and destroying the middle class.

If Republican policies worked, they'd be running on their record, instead spending all of their time demonizing Democrats and calling them criminals.

He has dementia, blabber all you want.

He'll be dead before 2028

I wouldn't be surprised if he died before the election. Trump is 78 years old, he's obese and he's on statins - high cholesterol. Not surprising given his diet.

His recent rally appearances have been unhinged, and he seems to be overwhelmed and confused. As we age, our physical ability to deal with stress decreases exponentially. Trump's recent outbursts and attacks on his "persecutors" are escalating signs that he's both intellectually and emotionally overwhelmed.

The recent revelations:
  1. Trump owes $35 million in personal income taxes on more than $1 billion in personal income, from more than 100 foreign entities and bank accounts from around the world;
  2. Trump has amended his personal tax filings for 2021 and 2022 to reflect this additional $1 billion in CASH he received from around the world - all while claiming Joe Biden was accepting bribes, without providing any evidence whatsoever of such claims.
  3. While Trump was raking in all of this cash, the CIA reported dozens of its agents around the world were being murdered or were missing.
Looks to me like Trump figured that since he was stealing documents from the White House and selling out his country, Biden must be doing it too. At the very least, his cascading indictments throughout the month of July gave good cover to the amended tax filing which pretty much slipped by the MSM, and certainly slipped by the American people.

These revelations aren't the smoking gun Democrats have been looking for. They're a fucking nuclear explosion which will blow Trump and Trumpism right out of the water. Trump's $1+ billion tax filing, coupled with 40 empty Top Secret files found in the Mar-a-Lago search, and a lot of dead and missing agents. This is just the flash from the explosion.

The shock wave and destruction which follows it that flash, haven't even begun to impact American politics.

Forum List

Back