Who could vote for Biden today over any Republican? (Poll)

Who could you vote for in 2024?

• No one

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Not Joe Biden

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Not Donald Trump

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • The Republican nominee except Trump

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The Democrat nominee except Joe Biden

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Someone else

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Who could vote for Biden today over any Republican?​

Everyone working for or on the government dole state and federal. Those cashing in on the Dem higher education/student loan money laundering racket. Climate change (cough) scientists. Climate change industry. Those dipshits who glue themselves to public roads protesting oil. The list is long.

I saw Biden speaking at a fab plant today.
First he joked about having the nuclear codes to "blow up the world"
Then he tried to read the teleprompter, without success

Here is an old flub just to keep the OP legit

I dare democrat posters to confirm they will vote for Joe Biden in 2024.
Anyone with an IQ below sea level.

1. Trump spent half his time insulting people. That's not a "real president".

2. Who chooses the President? Not the voters. Democracy works with the voters choosing, in the US there's not much democracy. Trump and Dubya both got elected with less votes than their opponent. Trump got less votes than Biden, SEVEN MILLION less votes, and he's saying the election was stolen. But even then it's all ridiculous. Trump's state with the most support, CA. Gave him no electoral votes. 6 million people who didn't get much of a choice. But then, who does get a choice, with the FPTP system you vote rep or dem, no one else much worth voting for.

3. Well, the US can choose to implode or not.

4. Obama was a pretty good president, came across well, spoke well, didn't get into crises etc. You probably don't like him, whatever, but he did the presidential thing well, better than anyone since Bush senior at the very least. And probably one of the best post war presidents.
1. Trump had real press conferences, not just insults, "they" only allow Biden to read the teleprompter. Biden is a disgrace.

2. I don't know which country you are commenting on? Here in the US we have this governing document called the US Constitution that governs elections.

3. True. The US can choose to implode or not. So what is your recommendation to fix the Budget Deficit? Mine is to cut spending to the bone and raise taxes if necessary, to balance the budget.

4. Obama was okay, coming in after the financial crisis. One of my favorite movies is "Too Big to Fail" showing how close we came to disaster.

I love Joe Biden, he remembers John F kennedy and is a big follower of his. All is official White House doctors say he is in great shape. All the pundits Can shove it. The Democrats do not have a propaganda channel, MSNBC and CNN are rhinos. They love the giveaway to the rich tax rates. Fox obviously is totally biased they have negative stories about Biden and Democrats all the time. All the time, especially how old he is and they show the same three clips about 5000 times a day. A bunch of crap, Super Duper Hater Dupes.... We had 5.2% growth this quarter we're leading the world out of the GOP Putin pandemic Ukraine depression. Joe knows exactly what he's doing even if he does Mumble and he's overly friendly Old style politician what a terrible thing. Better to be a ** ** **** orange total narcissist lying scumbag. Everything you know about the Biden election global warming etc etc fraud is total BS ......

1. Trump had real press conferences, not just insults, "they" only allow Biden to read the teleprompter. Biden is a disgrace.

2. I don't know which country you are commenting on? Here in the US we have this governing document called the US Constitution that governs elections.

3. True. The US can choose to implode or not. So what is your recommendation to fix the Budget Deficit? Mine is to cut spending to the bone and raise taxes if necessary, to balance the budget.

4. Obama was okay, coming in after the financial crisis. One of my favorite movies is "Too Big to Fail" showing how close we came to disaster.
It is past overdue after 40 years to tax the rich again and invest in Americans again. Cheap college and training and infrastructure for crying out loud. GOP gave us nothing but the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness and poverty ever anywhere in the modern world by far Great job! And brainwashed 25% of the party of the country about election fraud vaccine fraud biden fraud with absolutely no evidence just BS lies totally destructive and Anti American.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
You and I both know that women's issues will be the only straw that democrats can grasp for in 2024.

That said, Republicans not being particularly stupid, will do everything humanly possible to settle those women's issues ASAP.
Here are the most recent policy positions of Nikki Haley:

1. On abortion, its whatever the individual states decide. She is NOT for any Federal involvement. She is personally Pro-Life.

2. Law & Order

3. Support Ukraine & Israel

4. Will oppose China's expansionism, and would defend Taiwan

5. Will fix Social Security & Medicare

6. Will close the borders and bring back the "Remain in Mexico" policy

7. Supports parental rights, and opposes trannys competing against females.

8. Supports using US troops in Mexico to combat drug cartels

9. Would end Biden's "war on energy"
Settle the “woman’s issue” of abortion?

How by re-instating Roe?

Oh i know… by losing every state election where it is on the ballot

1. Yeah, right, he had some press conferences then would go and tweet about people in a condescending attitude. Trump was more of a disgrace.

2. Yeah, the Constitution also has Article 5, a whole article just about how to change the Constitution.

3. My proposal to fix the budget deficit along with most other problems is to change the electoral system to Proportional Representation.

4. Two type of Presidents, those who keep the ship on a steady course, and those who don't.

Obama came in at a tough time and kept the ship steady. Trump got the Coronavirus and didn't do so good. Biden's had nothing to test him much. Bush absolutely destroyed the economy with two wars and the country is still paying for them. Afghanistan was a total waste of time.

I would vote for either Joe Biden or another Democrat. I always loved Bernie Sanders.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
That's not his job. I thought he did extremely well. As soon as he started talking over Newsome, he would shut up and get back on task. He rarely had to do that with DeSantis.
I like Desantis, except his 6-week ban on abortions is disqualifying. The dems would rally women to beat him.
So it looks like I'm all in for Nikki, unless Trump is the eventual GOP nominee.

It is past overdue after 40 years to tax the rich again and invest in Americans again. Cheap college and training and infrastructure for crying out loud. GOP gave us nothing but the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness and poverty ever anywhere in the modern world by far Great job! And brainwashed 25% of the party of the country about election fraud vaccine fraud biden fraud with absolutely no evidence just BS lies totally destructive and Anti American.
We can agree on community college and job training instead of a 4-year degree.
How can you just blame Republicans when Clinton, Obama, and Biden were all in the WH with democrat majorities?

You'll see that "Biden Fraud" is actually real. I'm hoping for an impeachment very soon.
Trump's Covid vaccines are real. Voter fraud in 2020 was real too. 91m votes my ass.

Settle the “woman’s issue” of abortion? How by re-instating Roe?
Oh i know… by losing every state election where it is on the ballot
Actually yes, by letting voters decide, state by state, and then by letting those results stand.
If a question on abortion comes up, the only answer is "state voters decided that issue, its settled Law".

1. Yeah, right, he had some press conferences then would go and tweet about people in a condescending attitude. Trump was more of a disgrace.
2. Yeah, the Constitution also has Article 5, a whole article just about how to change the Constitution.
3. My proposal to fix the budget deficit along with most other problems is to change the electoral system to Proportional Representation.
4. Two type of Presidents, those who keep the ship on a steady course, and those who don't.
Obama came in at a tough time and kept the ship steady. Trump got the Coronavirus and didn't do so good. Biden's had nothing to test him much. Bush absolutely destroyed the economy with two wars and the country is still paying for them. Afghanistan was a total waste of time.
1. I would gladly take mean tweets over senility.
2. Good luck getting 38 states to replace the Electoral College.
3. Your proposal to fix the Budget Deficit is moronic. The EC will never be replaced. So you have no fix for the Budget Deficit.
4. Mostly agree, Trump did get the vaccines out in record time with "Warp Speed". Biden's presidency is a disaster, fiscally and because of open borders and his war on energy.

1. There are ALWAYS disagreements between advisors.
2. Who has the knowledge and judgment and authority to make the final call? It should be a real president. A real president should have command of the room, like we all see in the movies and TV series.

I think the Constitution envisions a real leader, not just a figurehead.
They would never in a gazillion trillion years see Trump as a real leader. Impeachment and removal was created for a lawless president like him, by our founding fathers!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back