> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 1990–91 ClintonDEMOCRAT
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>
> 7 REPUBLICANS, 7 DEMOCRATS

17 Recessions in U.S. History

Democrats like to claim more recessions happen under Republican presidents than under Democrats. Above is the tally since 1857.

Looks like party does not make any difference.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1893HARRISON REPUBLICAN
> 1907 T ROOSEVELT REPUBLIC
> 1929–38 (The Great Depression) FDR DEMOCRAT
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Democrats like to claim more recessions happen under Republican presidents than under Democrats. Above is the tally since 1857.

WHO caused US the recession. Seems it's going to be a very short-lived one.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Lies, all lies!
The great GOP depression was started by Hover REP, FDR was not president in 1929, 1929 was Hover's first year in office, FDR did not take office until 1933.

Eisenhower owns the 1960 recession, Kennedy did not take office until Jan 20 1961, the Eisenhower recession ended Feb 1961.

Carter didn't take office until 1977, so Ford and Nixon own the 1973-1975 recession.

Clinton didn't take office until 1993, so Bush I owns the 1990-1991 recession.

The Great BUSH Recession began Dec 2007, Obama didn't become president until 2009.

BTW, Buchanan was president in 1857.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

You have to also look to the House and the Senate. Bush jr. had a rise in jobs and the economy for 6 and one half years. It wasn't till pelosi and her criminals took over the House and started messing with minimum wages is when the jobs and economy went in the toilet. When Frank, Dobbs, and obama could no longer cover for the criminals of Fanny May the top 3 criminals took $250 million in bonuses. The court made them give half of it back and they say crime doesn't pay. There is also the stock market. When a Republican is elected the market always goes up. A democrat it always goes down. When obama was elected for the first time in my life I and every construction worker in this state didn't have a job. It lasted one and a half years and his whole term saw work part time at best.

I'll go by what I have lived through. democrats couldn't create a job to save their live. With in two weeks Trump turned it around Houses are going up everywhere. A VA hospital has gone up down the street. These builders have even bought up lots left over from old housing tracks. With all the tilt ups going up it's been back to over time. for a few years now. This virus hasn't effected my work at all.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

You have to also look to the House and the Senate. Bush jr. had a rise in jobs and the economy for 6 and one half years. It wasn't till pelosi and her criminals took over the House and started messing with minimum wages is when the jobs and economy went in the toilet. When Frank, Dobbs, and obama could no longer cover for the criminals of Fanny May the top 3 criminals took $250 million in bonuses. The court made them give half of it back and they say crime doesn't pay. There is also the stock market. When a Republican is elected the market always goes up. A democrat it always goes down. When obama was elected for the first time in my life I and every construction worker in this state didn't have a job. It lasted one and a half years and his whole term saw work part time at best.

I'll go by what I have lived through. democrats couldn't create a job to save their live. With in two weeks Trump turned it around Houses are going up everywhere. A VA hospital has gone up down the street. These builders have even bought up lots left over from old housing tracks. With all the tilt ups going up it's been back to over time. for a few years now. This virus hasn't effected my work at all.
Pure BULLSHIT!

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
Democrats do in fact create jobs - government jobs. The problem is they don;t create wealth.

Who Causes US Recessions?
In recent times...Wetbacks and unproductive degenerate pieces of shit / Democrats.
That was easy.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
Democrats do in fact create jobs - government jobs. The problem is they don;t create wealth.
At Tramp's peak employment before the Trump-45 virus Tramp employed ~1.5 million more government workers than when Obama left office

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
At Tramp's peak employment before the Trump-45 virus Tramp employed ~1.5 million more government workers than when Obama left office
1591552234422.png

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
View attachment 347123
You didn't provide a link to your government jobs LIE so fuck your demand for a link. But I'll give you a hint, the BLS keeps track of the number of government workers.
When Obama left office there were 20,831,000 government workers, and before the lockdown Tramp had 21,513,000 government workers.
Look it up at the BLS site!

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
View attachment 347123
You didn't provide a link to your government jobs LIE so fuck your demand for a link. But I'll give you a hint, the BLS keeps track of the number of government workers.
It's a strange way of conceding that you're BSing, but that would be the problem of pulling things out of your sore ass.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
View attachment 347123
It's a strange way of conceding that you're BSing, but that would be the problem of pulling things out of your sore ass.
YOU are the BS artist, and I edited my post giving the exact BLS numbers, just not the link for LAZY fucks like you!

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
View attachment 347123
YOU are the BS artist, and I edited my post giving the exact BLS numbers, just not the link for LAZY fucks like you!
Math a problem, eh? Yeah, well we get it.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Not only do you have several recessions attributed to the wrong political party, a stupid premise to begin with, but you made no mention of the DEEP RECESSION we are currently burdened with. Didn't you want to mention that so Trump's "Great Economy" wasn't blemished?

The Federal Reserve is the cuplrit in every instance.

We need to get back to free-market capitalism.

The Keyesians are gonna ride us straight into full blown socialism. We're almost there.
The Federal Reserve's function is to manage inflation by manipulating the money supply. They buy and sell CD's to do that. They also control the interest rate.

Forum List

Back