Who Are We Funding in Ukraine?

Ukraine is a corrupt country there is no doubt if Internarional assessments are accurate. Russias expansion to Europes doorstep is FAR worse. Exponentialy worse than helping a less than stellar nation that is at least friendly to the West.

We are funding the good guys who are kicking Russias ass

We are funding the good guys who are kicking Russias ass

You're a bunch of fucking pussies, picking on a puny little country like Russia. The only reason you're supporting Ukraine is your idiotic conspiracy theory that they somehow caused your precious slut Hillary Clinton to lose the 2016 election.

But you wouldn't dare piss off China because you're scared shitless of them. Their dick is so far up your collective asses that you can taste it, and you love it.

You're a bunch of fucking pussies, picking on a puny little country like Russia. The only reason you're supporting Ukraine is your idiotic conspiracy theory that they somehow caused your precious slut Hillary Clinton to lose the 2016 election.

But you wouldn't dare piss off China because you're scared shitless of them. Their dick is so far up your collective asses that you can taste it, and you love it.

Poor, poor Putin

Ukraine wasn’t the pushover you promised

Poor, poor Putin

Ukraine wasn’t the pushover you promised

I give as few fucks about Putin as I do Ukraine, or you leftards for that matter. You can take your proxy war and shove it right up your ass, hillbilly. If you weren't suck a faggot and a pussy, you'd be over there in Ukraine fighting, your own damned self.

I give as few fucks about Putin as I do Ukraine, or you leftards for that matter. You can take your proxy war and shove it right up your ass, hillbilly.

I hope the fields run red with Russian blood, and mothers across the frozen hellscape never get to hold them close again. I hope American weapons do it too. Big, fast, hard hitting American weapons.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning...

I hope the fields run red with Russian blood, and mothers across the frozen hellscape never get to hold them close again. I hope American weapons do it too. Big, fast, hard hitting American weapons.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning...

The same thing would happen to us if China decided to get froggy. Too bad we have a president who went and drained our strategic oil reserves, faggotized our military, and wasted billions of dollars worth of arms, ammo, and materiel on a botched Afghan withdrawal and a dick measuring contest with Russia.

Wolverines, motherfuckers.

The same thing would happen to us if China decided to get froggy.

You assume too much.

Too bad we have a president who went and drained our strategic oil reserves,

Faggot move.

faggotized our military,

Very isolated incidents that make headlines isn't faggotizing. That pfp makes you look like one though.

and wasted billions of dollars worth of arms, ammo, and materiel on a botched Afghan withdrawal

That sucked

and a dick measuring contest with Russia.

We got a nice big, girthy hawg.

Wolverines, motherfuckers.

Wolverines!

Taiwan would kick their asses if China tried to invade

No, because you would then be involved in a very expensive two-front proxy war with both Russia and China.

How did that two-front thing work out for Hitler? Gawd you progressives are a bunch of dolts who can't see three weeks ahead of yourselves, and 70 years behind you. Your recollection of history must be as short as your dicks.

No, because you would then be involved in a very expensive two-front proxy war with both Russia and China.

How did that two-front thing work out for Hitler? Gawd you progressives are a bunch of dolts who can't see three weeks ahead of yourselves, and 70 years behind you. Your recollection of history must be as short as your dicks.

Russia botched an invasion on their own border

No way China could execute an amphibious invasion

You're a bunch of fucking pussies,
Mmmmmm.

Nazi loser bitch-tears.

So tasty. So delicious They nourish the souls of patriots.

Mor Plz.

But you wouldn't dare piss off China because you're scared shitless of them.
Says the sub-beta now constantly shrieking about how the Chinese are coming to rape everyone. When he gets ordered to piss himself, he doesn't hold back.

JGalt, on the doll here, can you point to where the bad China touched you?

This kinda sheds a different light on things

View attachment 767030
That is certainly very informative thank you. You got to wonder how much of this money that’s going to Ukraine is going into the pockets of corrupt American businessman as well. We got to wonder of all the hundred billion dollars that’s going to Ukraine and there’s even more coming… what about the poor Ukrainian man suffering on the streets they ain’t getting a damn penny are they.

$$$$$elensky

I don’t watch CNN or msnbc, or the neoconservatives on Fox News like the Fox and friends people coverage of this war anymore it is brutal it is pathetic it is as anti-Christian as it gets. These are the same people who covered operation shock and awe and Iraq jubilantly. Who the hell do these fake news people think they are fooling

Not to mention the ICC is an absolute disgrace….

Last edited:

Forum List

Back