- Dec 6, 2009
- Reaction score
So, what did the Armistice Agreements have to do with Palestine?I not clear what relevance that charter has with regard to Israel establishing armistice agreements with neighboring Arab nations.The Avalon Project : The Palestinian National CharterGolly. This is weird. There was an Israel - Lebanon Armistice agreement signed in 1949.
Indeed, I found no indication of any representation by a "country of Pal'istan'' in that agreement. Weird, huh?
IL LB_490323_IsraeliLebaneseGeneralArmisticeAgreement.pdf (un.org)
- Palestine is the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the Arab …
- Palestine, with the boundaries it had during the British Mandate, is an indivisible territorial unit.
- The Palestinian Arab people possess the legal right to their homeland and have the right to …
- The Palestinian identity is a genuine, essential, and inherent characteristic; it is transmitted from …
- See full list on avalon.law.yale.edu