Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this to be shocking. The Shia Iran enabled/managed mini-caliphate in Gaza is not sharing priorities with the internationally funded welfare fraud recipients managing the competing mini-caliphate in the West Bank.

GAZA CITY: Fatah and Hamas have blamed each other for their lack of reconciliation following the release of US President Donald Trump’s Middle East peace plan.

If the Arabs-Moslems occupying land in portions of the West Bank consider converting to Shia Islamism, the Iranian Mullocrats might consider a new zip code the nascent "Little Tehran".

Israel will not apply its sovereignty to Palestinian towns within areas that it plans to annex in the West Bank, and as such, Palestinians – including those living in the Jordan Valley – will not be granted Israeli citizenship, American and Israeli sources said on Tuesday.

"I don't anticipate Palestinians becoming Israeli, based on the principles laid out in the plan,” a Trump administration source said.
Indeed, Israel wants to keep the Palestinians in bantustans and off the voter rolls.

Just like apartheid South Africa.

Indeed, Israel wants to keep the Palestinians in bantustans and off the voter rolls.

That's awful!!!!

They should move to Syria and Saudi Arabia where they can get on the voting rolls.

The mini-caliphate ruled by Mahmoud Abbas is expected fare rather poorly due to affects of the Wuhan virus and of course Emir Abbas setting priorities that focus on financing Islamic terrorism and paying those who commit acts of Islamic terrorism.

It sure sounds like the World Bank is going to have to press harder for welfare donations to prop up the West Bank Islamic terrorist syndicate.

Poverty in the occupied West Bank may double as Palestinians are hammered by the economic fallout of the coronavirus pandemic, the World Bank warned on Monday.

But the Palestinian Authority's financial situation is "expected to become increasingly difficult" due to a loss of income and increased spending on healthcare and other areas, the World Bank said in a report.

The fallout is expected to see the number of households living below the poverty line increase this year from 14 to 30 percent in the West Bank, largely due to Palestinians being unable to cross into Israel for work.

There's a lot of bluster coming from the Arabs-Moslems. Declarations of war from the welfare dependent.

Israeli annexation plan 'war declaration': Palestine
Palestinian foreign minister says US can no longer be accepted as sole broker for Palestine-Israel negotiations
Peter Kenny |01.06.2020

GENEVA
The Palestinian Authority is breaking off all agreements with Israel over its plans to annex part of the occupied West Bank, Palestine's foreign minister said Monday, calling Israel’s move a "declaration of war on Palestinian human rights."

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: OH, this breaks my damn heart! (He says with a sarcastic grin...)

Israeli annexation plan 'war declaration': Palestine
Palestinian foreign minister says US can no longer be accepted as sole broker for Palestine-Israel negotiations
Peter Kenny |01.06.2020
GENEVA
The Palestinian Authority is breaking off all agreements with Israel over its plans to annex part of the occupied West Bank, Palestine's foreign minister said Monday, calling Israel’s move a "declaration of war on Palestinian human rights."
(COMMENT)

I think this announcement → that America is no longer a broker over the Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations → has become an → annual affair.

As for the "declaration of war on Palestinian human rights" → how does that effectively change anything.

I was surprised to hear that the US does not yet have a mutual defense pact with Israel. I agree with Senator Graham, we should do that as soon as possible.
Text Break Line.png
BTW: Has anyone heard about movement ICC RFI on the Status of Israeli-Palestinian OSLO agreements. Somehow, it might affect the court's ruling on whether it has jurisdiction to investigate alleged war crimes in Palestinian territories.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

While I can applaud the Norwegian government for taking a position that (somewhat) condemns the Cult indoctrination that pervades the Arab-Moslem schools of hate, this madness has been going on for decades. The stronger message would have been a cessation of welfare payments until the islamo-madness ends.

The European Union commissioned a report by the Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research following a report by the NGO IMPACT-se that found incitement to hatred and violence.

Norway said Thursday that it will withhold half of the year’s funding to the Palestinian Authority’s education system until it stops using textbooks that promote hate and violence.

Foreign Affairs Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide made the announcement in response to a parliamentary question on the issue. She said Norwegian aid to the Palestinian education sector does not go for textbooks or other educational material, and is part of a larger program that includes donors from several countries. In 2019, the program included the construction of 220 new classrooms and 63 new public schools.

What's it like to win the lottery?

PA death worship: A mother is proud of her child’s death for Allah

Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Jun 5, 2020

“My son is a sacrifice for the sake of the homeland… I’m proud... I’m prepared to sacrifice even more. I’m prepared to give more Martyrs”

The PA encourages its children to go into areas of confrontation and participate in fighting with Israeli soldiers, and when the children are killed, the PA presents them as heroic Martyrs. In fact, their deaths are presented by the PA as an “achievement.” Often, the parents of the dead children also present their children’s deaths positively.

One particularly shocking response of a mother of such a child “Martyr” was recently posted by Abbas’ Fatah Movement. On May 13, 2020, when Israeli special forces were in a PA town to arrest a suspected terrorist, a Palestinian teenager joined the confrontations and was killed. The mother was called on the phone by PA Chairman Abbas and by the way she spoke to him about her son’s death, you would think she had won the lottery:

It's a party. Get your pointy hats and poppers.

In Call With Proud Mother, PA President Abbas Glorifies ‘Martyrdom’ of Palestinian Teen
by Algemeiner Staff

abbas.jpg

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas addresses the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York City, Sept. 26, 2019. Photo: Reuters / Lucas Jackson.

Details of a phone conversation between Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and a Palestinian mother whose son was killed in a recent confrontation with the IDF revealed a mood of near celebration over the boy’s death.
“My son is a sacrifice for the sake of the homeland,” the mother of Zaid Al-Qaysiya — a Palestinian teenager who was killed near the city of Hebron on May 13 — told the Palestinian leader.

While it’s not a perfect analogy to describe the Middle East in terms of a pie, it’s a funny story and relevant metaphor. Israel shares a small hotly contested piece of land with Arabs who do not share Israel’s national or religious ideals. The pie analogy works because the Land, like a pie, is finite. After someone eats the last piece, it’s gone. Palestinian Arabs don’t seem to realize (or maybe care) that the reality is that each passing day, year, and decade of their intransigence leaves them with less pie. Soon, there will be no pie for “Palestine.”

This is a generations-old problem. They want to deny Israel any of the pie, much less even sitting at the table. Despite their denial, Israel grows and thrives. While Israel recognized the terrorist PLO, established to destroy Israel, as the legitimate representative of the “Palestinian” people in the 1990s, today there are multiple Palestinian Arab terror groups that compete to represent and control the “Palestinians.” In all cases, this is less about the well being of the people they claim to represent, and more about fighting Israel.

Palestinian Arabs have been offered repeated opportunities that would have seen two states going back to 1947. And they have turned their backs on and rejected each opportunity, typically with violence.

Former Palestinian Arab Terrorist Explains: Who Profits from the Occupation Lie?

The Islamic terrorists in Hamas are again railing against Arab-Moslem nations normalizing (at least modestly), relations with The Zionists™️.

Hamas refuses to acknowledge that Arab-Moslem nations have a certain “what’s in it for me” attitude that derives from a certain “what can Israel offer that Hamas can’t“, reality.

The Palestinian resistance movement Hamas criticised the Arab countries normalising relations with the Israeli occupation, describing the latest wave of normalisation as the “new Palestinian setback”, a statement revealed.

Marking the 53rd anniversary of the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip, which has been referred to by Palestinians as a setback, Hamas announced that the Arab and Islamic countries are normalising ties with Israel while it is planning to annex the occupied West Bank, neglecting the two-state solution.

“The anniversary of the Arab setback comes this year amidst a new setback as Arab and Islamic states are running to normalise relations with the Israeli enemy,” the statement expressed, noting that these measures boost Israel’s stability and desire to extend sovereignty over the Palestinian lands.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

PA TV children’s host promises end of Israel and glorifies terrorist “heroes”

Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Jun 7, 2020

The end of Israel is inevitable and terrorists are “heroes” – this is the message from the popular PA TV children’s host Walaa Al-Battat in a new song she recorded that was broadcast on PA TV Live.

Using the tune of the famous Italian anti-fascist protest song “Bye Beautiful” (Bella Ciao), Walaa - dressed as a prisoner - presents the State of Israel as a temporary “occupation,” existing on “stolen land,” because “Palestine is Arabian.” However, not all is lost because the Palestinians will “get all of it back” and Israel “will disappear.” The chorus “Bye deal” is a reference to US President Trump’s peace plan - “the deal of the century,” which the PA has rejected outright. Visually the music video includes scenes of Israel’s War of Independence – clarifying that the “occupation” that exists and will disappear is Israel in its entirety. Additional footage shows Palestinian rioters throwing rocks and burning tires and other violence.

Are they ''extremists'' or pious Moslems when they follow the admonitions in their hate and war manual?

Muslims destiny to exterminate Jews, in post by student group at USAID-funded Palestinian university

An-Najah National University’s ‎Islamic student group, Facebook | Mar 30, 2014

Jew_hiding_behind_tree_cartoon_section.jpg

The Facebook page of the National University’s Islamic student group of An-Najah University in ‎Nablus, one of the schools funded by USAID, called for murder of Jews posting this picture ‎of a religious Jews hiding in fear and the Islamic source from the Hadith that the PA interprets as ‎anticipating the genocide of Jews. Tree: “O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a ‎Jew behind me – come kill him.”‎ Note: The Islamic belief that Jews will be killed ‎by Muslims as a precursor to the Resurrection ‎appears in the Hadith (sayings and practices ‎attributed to Islam's Prophet Muhammad).This ‎Islamic tradition asserts that as the killing of ‎Jews progresses, Jews will hide behind ‎stones and trees, but they will expose the ‎Jews and call out: "Oh Muslim, servant of ‎Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill ‎him." Only one tree, called the Gharqad, will ‎hide the Jews from the Muslims. ‎

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: I don't think that the Arab Palestinians, in particular the leadership, have the moral capacity to understand that targeting children this way is fundamentally wrong. The Arab Palestinian that cannot tell the difference the intentional murder of innocents and lawful combat, cannot be expected to make the necessary distinction between good and evil when it comes to the intentional indoctrination of children towards unlawful activity; and incitement to violence.

(COMMENT)

I would have thought that projects, programs, and activities designed to implant or induce the enlistment of children under the age of 15 years
(being children who are particularly vulnerable this kind of TV programming) to participate actively in hostilities in both international and non-international armed conflicts, would be self-evident. But I guess in a corrupt culture, every little detail in terms of morality must be spelled out.

This is one of those topics that Arab Palestinians think they are exempt from. I notice that the Arab Palestinians knowingly ignore
(an unethical decision path) the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) on prohibited activities that are solely intended to harm the Occupying Power (Israel); could not hope to morally understand that Palestinian children's TV shows promoting child martyrdom are just simply wrong. And once we, as outside observers, understand that they lack the ability to do the right thing, we have to begin to isolate them from the rest of society do they cannot do further harm.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: I don't think that the Arab Palestinians, in particular the leadership, have the moral capacity to understand that targeting children this way is fundamentally wrong. The Arab Palestinian that cannot tell the difference the intentional murder of innocents and lawful combat, cannot be expected to make the necessary distinction between good and evil when it comes to the intentional indoctrination of children towards unlawful activity; and incitement to violence.

(COMMENT)

I would have thought that projects, programs, and activities designed to implant or induce the enlistment of children under the age of 15 years
(being children who are particularly vulnerable this kind of TV programming) to participate actively in hostilities in both international and non-international armed conflicts, would be self-evident. But I guess in a corrupt culture, every little detail in terms of morality must be spelled out.

This is one of those topics that Arab Palestinians think they are exempt from. I notice that the Arab Palestinians knowingly ignore
(an unethical decision path) the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) on prohibited activities that are solely intended to harm the Occupying Power (Israel); could not hope to morally understand that Palestinian children's TV shows promoting child martyrdom are just simply wrong. And once we, as outside observers, understand that they lack the ability to do the right thing, we have to begin to isolate them from the rest of society do they cannot do further harm.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The coal mine is calling the kettle black.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

The Arab-Moslem program of exploitation of children and incitement to mass murder / suicide is undeniable.... well.... except for folks like you.

The Islamic terrorists are on a roll. They’re doing everything they can to whip up their minions into a froth.

PA calls for murder of Jews in suicide bombings and stabbings to “restore honor”

Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Jun 8, 2020

The PA is creating an atmosphere of terror and war for the Palestinian street, so that the population will be prepared to use violence and terror against Israel, should the leadership want it. This follows Abbas’ ending all cooperation with Israel.

An endless stream of music videos and fillers calling for murder and violence, and including footage of Palestinian violence and riots are being broadcast on one of the TV stations the PA controls. The following four terror incitement videos are but a few examples among many that were all broadcast on PA TV Live during the last two weeks:

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Arab-Moslem program of exploitation of children and incitement to mass murder / suicide is undeniable.... well.... except for folks like you.
I don't have any faith in Palestine's appointed "leadership." I think the lot of them should be shipped off to a nursing home.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I don't have any faith in Palestine's appointed "leadership." I think the lot of them should be shipped off to a nursing home.

The palestine that was Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate that became Israel, or the palestine that was a fictional Roman name for ancient Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back