Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to bet $1.00 that Mahmoud "where's my welfare check" Abbas will be back within weeks begging for kuffar welfare dollars?

My opinion is that like many dictators, Mahmoud has a loyal circle that props him up as long as they are reaping rewards. Stop the cash flow and that inner circle will become the stuff that makes dictators the ''no longer breathing'' kind of dictator.

It was a speech intended to define a new era. In a final, do-or-die attempt to block what appeared to be Israeli plans for a permanent land grab, the Palestinian president announced he would renege on decades of diplomacy.

From the 1990s-era Oslo accords – the first steps of a peace process – to deep security coordination between the Palestinian leadership, Israel and US intelligence agencies, all were now void, Mahmoud Abbas said in a late-night speech last week. He said the Palestinian leadership was “absolved, as of today, of all the agreements and understandings with the American and Israeli governments”.

Almost a week later, it appears Abbas may have been bluffing. He has made similar threats multiple times before and, apart from sightings of Palestinian security forces retreating from some areas they patrol in coordination with Israeli forces, there was little sign on the ground that life had changed.

Who wants to bet $1.00 that Mahmoud "where's my welfare check" Abbas will be back within weeks begging for kuffar welfare dollars?

My opinion is that like many dictators, Mahmoud has a loyal circle that props him up as long as they are reaping rewards. Stop the cash flow and that inner circle will become the stuff that makes dictators the ''no longer breathing'' kind of dictator.

It was a speech intended to define a new era. In a final, do-or-die attempt to block what appeared to be Israeli plans for a permanent land grab, the Palestinian president announced he would renege on decades of diplomacy.

From the 1990s-era Oslo accords – the first steps of a peace process – to deep security coordination between the Palestinian leadership, Israel and US intelligence agencies, all were now void, Mahmoud Abbas said in a late-night speech last week. He said the Palestinian leadership was “absolved, as of today, of all the agreements and understandings with the American and Israeli governments”.

Almost a week later, it appears Abbas may have been bluffing. He has made similar threats multiple times before and, apart from sightings of Palestinian security forces retreating from some areas they patrol in coordination with Israeli forces, there was little sign on the ground that life had changed.

Arabs themselves are sick and tired of the bullshit

Saudi official says 'Deal of Century' leads to full Palestinian statehood

“Who Are The ‘Palestinians’? An Arab Invention”

WOW, that is some invention. I wonder if there is some kind of award they should get for that.

Yes...….the "Never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity" award.

The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to surrender.

And their future "state" gets smaller and smaller and smaller.

How come in nearly three-quarters of a century, 22 Arab countries haven‘t taken in the little darlings? And, when Egypt seized Gaza in the ‘48 War, and Jordan seized Judea and Samaria, neither country created a “palestinian” state. Jordan even called the land “west bank,” not “palestine.”

How come in nearly three-quarters of a century, 22 Arab countries haven‘t taken in the little darlings?

No one likes them.
Remember when that gay Egyptian guy, I think his name was Arafat, supported Saddam when he invaded Kuwait? And then, after the war, Kuwait kicked out 400,000 Palestinian workers?
That was awesome!!!

Last edited:
In the past 10 years, Hamas has demolished not only houses, but also a mosque — a move that has received almost no attention from the international media and human rights organizations or the EU.

“Even Jews Don’t Do Such Things to Us’

Two weeks after the demolition of the Sha’ath home, Hamas demolished a house belonging to an elderly widow from the al-Shinawwi family in the Gaza Strip. Palestinians pointed out that the demolition took place during the Islamic holy fasting month of Ramadan.

“May God punish you,” the elderly woman, weeping, said in a video posted on Facebook. “Hamas are sons of dogs; even the Jews don’t do such things to us. I still haven’t paid my debts for the construction of the house.”

In April, Hamas bulldozers demolished a house belonging to Sultan al-Astal, also in Khan Yunis, on the pretext that it was built without a license.

Al-Astal told the Palestinian newspaper Al-Hayat Al-Jadida that he and his family have “lived on this land for 150 years, and I inherited it from my father and grandfather.” He added:

“Despite the fear of the spread of the coronavirus epidemic, Hamas members arrived at my home at dawn. They demolished my house and beat my wife and daughter. They behaved as if they were liberating land occupied by the Jews. Hamas is destroying the homes of innocent and oppressed people.”

(full article online)

Hamas is trying to embarrass its PLO rivals, of course. But that doesn’t mean this isn’t a good question. If the PLO maintains the VIP system, it means that they re being very selective in which cooperation they are willing to stop with Israel – and the Palestinian leaders aren’t likely to give up one of their biggest perks.

(full article online)

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBREF: ICC
Pre-Trail Chamber I • Request for Additional Information • No.ICC-01/18 • Date: 26 May 2020.PDF
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

BLUF: This is the part that is really going to make the discussion very interesting in the near future. It appears that someone in the Hague is actually listening, and unafraid to ask the hard questions...

6. The Chamber requests Palestine to provide additional information on this statement, including on the question whether it pertains to any of the Oslo agreements between Palestine and Israel, by no later than 10 June 2020.

------------------------------
REQUESTS Palestine to provide the additional information referred to in paragraph 6 of the present order by no later than10 June 2020; and,
ORDERS the Prosecutor and INVITES Israel to submit a response to any additional information provided by Palestine by no later than 24 June 2020.
----------------------------------------
Wafa Palestine News Agency,​

(COMMENT)

It is going to be interesting as to the framework the ICC will establish in order to logically come to decisions and conclusions. There is also the matter of the "date."

WAFA Publish Date: 2020/05/19 said:
"The Palestine Liberation Organization and the State of Palestine are absolved, as of today, of all the agreements and understandings with the American and Israeli governments and of all the obligations based on these understandings and agreements, including the security ones,"
SOURCE: President Abbas declares end to agreements with Israel, US; turns over responsibility on occupied lands to IsraelWAFA News Outlet Article RAMALLAH, Tuesday, May 19, 2020

So what impact does the date have on the decisions to be made? Is President Mahmoud Abbas saying that the PLO understood that prior to 19 May 2020, the territory they considered occupied was the responsibility of Israel
(IE NOT the Arab Palestinians)?

What changed on 19 May 2020? And if the territory, prior to 19 May was the responsibility of Israel, and Israel not being a signatory to the ICC, what impact (if any) does that have?

Hmmm!
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestinians: The Home Demolitions No One Talks About
by Khaled Abu Toameh
May 27, 2020 at 5:00 am

• While international human rights groups and the European Union have also been condemning Israel, they are ignoring home demolitions carried out by Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
  • In February, Hamas notified 50 families... that their homes would be destroyed on the pretext that they were built without a license. The families were instructed to evacuate their homes within two weeks.... Last year, Hamas demolished another house in Khan Yunis belonging to Bassam Duhan, also on the pretext that it was built without a license. Duhan, a father of eight, set up a tent in front of the demolished house. He complained that relatives of senior Hamas officials had also built homes in the same area, but no one destroyed their homes.
  • Last year, a youth group in the Gaza Strip called on the Arab League and other Arab and Islamic parties to launch an investigation into Hamas's crimes against Palestinians. Needless to say, the group has never received a reply from the Arab League or any other organization in the Arab and Islamic countries. The appeal came after Hamas militiamen used excessive force to prevent Palestinians from protesting economic hardship and Hamas corruption.
  • In the absence of an international response, Hamas continues to demolish homes in the Gaza Strip -- and other crimes against its own people -- with impunity, leaving hundreds of families without shelter.

516.jpg

On May 15, Hamas bulldozers demolished a partially constructed house belonging to the Sha'ath family in the city of Khan Yunis. Hamas claimed it was being built without a proper permit. According to eyewitnesses, dozens of Hamas militiamen armed with batons and electric stun-batons beat women and children and hurled abuse at other members of the Sha'ath family during the demolition. Pictured: Khan Yunis. (Image source: Dans

Palestinians: The Home Demolitions No One Talks About

This can't be a surprise to Abbas. He made the decision to end all security agreements with Israel.

When Palestinian police officers got word of a violent dispute between families in the Nablus-area village of Qusra in the northern occupied West Bank on Monday night, they found themselves entering uncharted waters.

It was one of the first major incidents to happen in the area following the Palestinian Authority’s (PA) decision last week to end security coordination with Israel, in protest of Israeli plans to begin formally annexing large swathes of the West Bank in July.

Following the presidential announcement, Palestinian security forces have withdrawn from Area B of the West Bank, the 21 percent of the occupied territory where the PA is officially in charge of civil affairs, but otherwise remain under Israeli army control, as defined by the 1993 Oslo Accords.

If I'm reading this correctly, Bassem is really angry.

Look who's talking! PA accuses Israel of planning expansion “from the Nile to the Euphrates”
Nan Jacques Zilberdik | May 27, 2020

Israel is “the greedy Zionist cancer”

Israel - “the greedy Zionist cancer” – is scheming to expand its territory to extend “from the Nile [River] to the Euphrates [River]” according to regular columnist Bassem Barhoum at the official PA daily:
“The goal is to stop the expansion of the greedy Zionist cancer, at a time when the saying ‘From the Nile [River] to the Euphrates [River]’ is still arousing the desires of leaders in Israel.”
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, May 15, 2020]
This Palestinian accusation is projection par excellence. As Palestinian Media Watch has documented numerous times, it is the PA that tells its people that their goal is a “Palestine” that reaches “from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea,” and includes – and destroys - all of the State of Israel.
Senior Fatah official Tawfiq Tirawi recently stressed this view, claiming that “our Palestinian land is from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea”:
Tirawi_land_5.png

If you criticize the caliph or the caliphate, you accept a risk.

Eyad Hamad, a veteran Palestinian cameraman, said on Wednesday that he was fired from the Associated Press (AP) after the Palestinian Authority filed a “complaint” against him.

Hamad, 63, a resident of Bethlehem, told The Jerusalem Post that the complaint was filed against him because he had criticized the Palestinian security forces for arresting and beating a Palestinian journalist.

Pal-Arabs are stealing land again.

It seems that Hamas, which is pretending to be a government, is pretending that homes were built illegally on lands that Hamas pretends are government lands.

Hamas is destroying houses in the Gaza Strip, as it considers them illegally built on government territories, while its understandings with Israel are ongoing despite Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ announcement about halting all agreements with Israel.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Bulldozers from the Palestinian Land Authority (PLA) affiliated with Hamas in the Gaza Strip demolished May 21 housing units in al-Qaraya al-Badawiya area in northern Gaza. The authority explained in a statement issued on the same day that the housing units “encroach on agricultural lands.”

Indeed.

Live by the gee-had....

Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian attacker: army

Reuters
May 29, 2020
Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian attacker: army

View photos
Scene of an incident near Ramallah in the Israeli-occupied West Band

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian attacker who tried to run them over with a car in the occupied West Bank on Friday, the military said.
No Israelis were hurt in the car-ramming attack near a Jewish settlement, the military said in a statement.
"In response, the troops fired and neutralized the assailant," it said

Cults of all kinds have a common theme of indoctrinating the young as a means to reinforce the goals and tenets of the cult.

A Palestinian government children’s TV program aired a poem advocating youth martyrdom and the use of assault rifles, according to a clip of the show posted by an Israeli watchdog group.

The Best Home, a children’s show broadcast by the Palestinian Authority government, included a segment where a young girl read a poem about taking up arms and dying as a martyr on Nov. 21.

“I am the Palestinian lion cub ... The blood of the martyrs flows in my veins,” said the girl, according to a translation posted by Palestinian Media Watch, an Israeli watchdog group. “If the drums of war call, I harvest the souls in the fields. My sword is drawn and won’t return to the sheath.”

“The armies of treachery fear me, and the Dark-Eyed [Virgins] yearn for me,” the poem continued. “I have not sold my homelands, and have not given up my assault rifle.”

The show’s host responded, “Bravo, bravo!” and clapped as the audience of children applauded.

The Pals have this need to glorify their past association with Nazi Germany.

Fatah removed a Nazi-themed cartoon hours after being slammed by Public Security Minister Gilad Erdanon Tuesday, the pro-Israeli group 'DigiTell nework' reported on Wednesday.

Erdan slammed Palestinian Authority President Mahmmoud Abbas on Tuesday for claiming in the UN he extends his hand in peace to Israel.
While the Holocaust-denier Abu Mazen claimed that he is interested in peace today at the UN, look what his own Fatah Party shared on its Twitter account! His Jew-hatred and bigotry is a disgusting reminder of what a two-faced liar he is! #Saynotohate#
View image on Twitter
Calling him “Holocaust denier”, a reference to an earlier speech in which Abbas claimed violence against Jews was the result of the “social function” of Jews in banking, Erdan tweeted a cartoon that Fatah released on Tuesday in which a Jewish victim of the Nazis becomes the oppressor of a Palestinian person.

Mahmoud gettin’ it done.

The suspension of cooperation, designed to pressure Israel and galvanize international opposition to its annexation plans, could further squeeze Palestinians already suffering the economic effects of the coronavirus shutdown. As the public health lockdown begins to lift, unemployment in the West Bank has soared to 35 percent according to some estimates. More than 300,000 workers have lost their wages, many of them dependent on jobs in construction and health care in Israel.

"This is your last warning, until I issue another last warning. I'm prepared to issue repeated last warnings in advance of a new last warning"

Fatah announces “last warning,” threatens an “explosion” and “self-sacrifice,” if Israel annexes Israeli cities and Jordan Valley
Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik | May 31, 2020
3105201.png

Abbas in Fatah cartoon:
“Last warning, the evil deeds will return and harm the evil one”

• PA called for “fighting this plan… regardless of the extent of the sacrifices and the quantity of the Martyrs’ blood… There can be no compromises of any kind.”
  • Fatah: “We are your loyal soldiers… obligated to the promise of Yasser Arafat and the Martyrs who drew and immersed the map of the homeland in their pure blood. We warn the occupation state… Fatah will watch you, and Fatah’s options will be completely open. Occupying invaders, we warn you not to put Fatah’s response to your aggression and violations to the test.”

Abbas: “The [Palestinian] leadership has today decided the following: First, the PLO and the State of Palestine are absolved, as of today, of all the agreements and understandings with the American and Israeli governments and of all the commitments based on these understandings and agreements, including the security ones.”

[Official PA TV, May 19, 2020]

Mahmoud "last warning" Abbas has some rather quaint notions of something he calls a "State of Palestine".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back