Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • How can Hamas and its supporters around the world continue to complain about poverty and misery when new shopping malls and supermarkets filled with clothes, and various types of luxury goods are being opened every few weeks in the Gaza Strip?

• These images are also an embarrassment to anti-Israel propagandists seeking to portray a completely different reality of life in the Gaza Strip as part of their campaign to delegitimize Israel and demonize Jews by holding them fully responsible for the "suffering" of Palestinians.

• Why are foreign correspondents and Palestinian journalists covering the Israeli-Palestinian conflict dumping photographic documentation of these sunny, positive developments in the Gaza Strip into the dustbin? Is it because such images do not fit their anti-Israel narrative and agenda?

(full article online)

D20609_2.png

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

BLUF: I think Palestinian PM Shtayyeh is reshaping the dialog a little bit.

(COMMENT)

I have not heard of a shift in policy. I've not seen Israel backtrack on the issue of making to stop the payments Hostile Arab Palestinian payment. PA's commitment to paying these salaries and he added that recognition of Israel by the PLO is currently being discussed by the PLO's judicial committees.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

BLUF: I think Palestinian PM Shtayyeh is reshaping the dialog a little bit.

(COMMENT)

I have not heard of a shift in policy. I've not seen Israel backtrack on the issue of making to stop the payments Hostile Arab Palestinian payment. PA's commitment to paying these salaries and he added that recognition of Israel by the PLO is currently being discussed by the PLO's judicial committees.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Aren't You amazed by the irony of such declarations?

It's like they themselves make sure to absolve Israel of all the troubles and mistakes once brought upon Israelis by all their leftist governments.

It's like Arabs themselves prepare everything for a full sovereignty move.
For the burden of responsibility that comes with running a state - is their worst fear,
preferring the victim role to assuming responsibility, almost begging without saying so openly.

I'm amazed.

There is a good read in jpost that wraps a neat ribbon around the failure of the Pal-Arabs to make any headway toward a functioning society. It’s largely due to islamic ideology and the insensate hatred for Jews that is a core element of Islamic ideology. But another element is how Arab nations have allowed themselves to be the forever, aggrieved victims of Israel and the Great Satan™️. Israel is a tiny nation surrounded politically, physically and ideologically by Islamic nations, many of them barely third world, and those larger nations are the victims? Arab-Moslem intransigence and their resulting failures are not the fault of Israel.

The Palestinians’ insistence at choosing to ignore the last 53 years of reality is the crux of the problem that the region faces.

Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh was firm in his resolve on Tuesday. Speaking to members of the Foreign Press Association in Ramallah in an effort to disseminate the Palestinian point of view to the world on Israel’s upcoming plans to declare sovereignty over undisclosed areas of the West Bank, he announced that “annexation is the erosion of a future Palestinian state,” and called Israeli annexation “an existential threat to our future.”

It’s the same, predictable message that the Palestinians have been parroting since the concept of a unilateral annexation by Israel emerged with the publication of the Trump peace plan in January, which followed years of protracted stasis between Israel and the PA surrounding a negotiated settlement to the disputed territories that have been in Israel’s hands since 1967

The obvious end result of Pal-Arab Death Cult incitement and glorification of killing is “Muhammads” sneaking into the bedrooms of 13 year girls and stabbing them to death. It’s the pinnacle of Pal-Arab’ism.

The family of 13-year-old Hallel Ariel, killed in a violent terror attack in 2016, is suing the Palestinian Authority for NIS 100 million.

Since the incident of the terror attack, Hallel's parents, Rina and Amichai Ariel, have been involved in inter-state legal battles against the Palestinian Authority (PA). The NIS 100 million is the same amount the PA is paying the terrorist's family, in the form of monthly payments, for having carried out the attacks, and is the basis of the Ariel family's legal pursuit.

Prior to Hallel's murder, the terrorist who carried out the attack, Muhammad Tarayrah, 17 at the time of the incident, shared multiple posts on Facebook in which he praised terror attacks and stated his intentions to be a martyr. Carrying out his intentions, the terrorist infiltrated the West Bank Settlement of Kiryat Araba, located next to Hebron, snuck into Hallel's bedroom and stabbed her multiple times.

The Pals are hoping to rely on Arab money to bail them out of their latest financial disaster. I’m betting this latest plea is going to largely fall on deaf Arab ears. While the Pals have been critical of Arab nations for aligning with Israel, they have made the mistake of bending and scraping before the Shia heretics.

RAMALLAH, June 13 (Xinhua) -- A senior Palestinian official announced on Saturday that the Palestinian Authority (PA) had asked the Arab states to ensure a 100-million-U.S. dollar monthly loan to help Palestine overcome its financial crisis.

Saeb Erekat, Secretary of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive Committee, told the Voice of Palestine radio that the PA request to get a loan which was under previous Arab League decisions to ensure a secure Arab financial network.

"It's necessary to provide an urgent Arab financial aid to back the Palestinian Authority treasury to overcome the current difficult situation amid the current challenges," said Erekat.

Earlier this month, the PA decided not to receive money that comes from the tax revenue dues that Israel collects on behalf of the PA from Palestinian trade at crossing points under Israel's control.

The Pals are hoping to rely on Arab money to bail them out of their latest financial disaster. I’m betting this latest plea is going to largely fall on deaf Arab ears. While the Pals have been critical of Arab nations for aligning with Israel, they have made the mistake of bending and scraping before the Shia heretics.

RAMALLAH, June 13 (Xinhua) -- A senior Palestinian official announced on Saturday that the Palestinian Authority (PA) had asked the Arab states to ensure a 100-million-U.S. dollar monthly loan to help Palestine overcome its financial crisis.

Saeb Erekat, Secretary of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive Committee, told the Voice of Palestine radio that the PA request to get a loan which was under previous Arab League decisions to ensure a secure Arab financial network.

"It's necessary to provide an urgent Arab financial aid to back the Palestinian Authority treasury to overcome the current difficult situation amid the current challenges," said Erekat.

Earlier this month, the PA decided not to receive money that comes from the tax revenue dues that Israel collects on behalf of the PA from Palestinian trade at crossing points under Israel's control.

Seriously, if they throw the $100mil to the garbage they benefit more.
Last time I saw, the Qatari ambassador who brought cash suitcases,
had stones thrown at his car on his way out, literally.

Didn't I post that video?
This is interesting:

Eliot Abrams : I can tell you from my own experience, as an American official seeking financial assistance for the PA from Gulf Arab governments, that I was often told “why should we give them money when their officials will just steal it?”

United States House of Representatives 2nd Session, 112th - Congress Hearing on Chronic Kleptocracy: Corruption Within the Palestinian Political Establishment

Last edited:
CRISIS ALERT!

Hamas is announcing their hurt feelings over reports that the Iranians were spying on some of the Hamas leadership.

I would suggest this is a resolvable issue regarding a minor lack of trust and mutual respect between Islamic terrorist franchises of the Sunni vs. Shia syndicates.

All seriousness aside, why let a crisis go to waste when you have cultists who have been slaughtering each other for 1,400 years over theological differences?

A crisis has reportedly emerged in relations between Hamas and Iran after the Gaza-based terror group discovered that Tehran had been operating spies to track one of its senior leaders.

According to a Channel 12 news report Thursday, a staffer in Hamas deputy leader Moussa Abu Marzouk’s office was an agent for Iranian intelligence, and reported his movements and conversations during his various trips abroad.

Other agents are believed to have been involved as well, the report said

Students for Justice in Palestine Linked to Terrorist Affiliate

Students for Justice in Palestine Linked to Terrorist Affiliate

SJP branches across the country have been connected to a Hamas front group operating in the US. What about Stanford’s?

Oh, my. Arabs are interfering in the affairs of the “Country of Pal’istan” (said country, as we know, was invented by the Treaty of Lausanne).

In the past few years, PA officials have privately accused the UAE of meddling in Palestinian internal affairs and acting contrary to Arab League resolutions.

Unlike many Palestinian parties, the Palestinian Authority has avoided commenting on an article published last week by United Arab Emirates Ambassador to the US, Yousef Al-Otaibi, in Yediot Aharonot.

The PA’s silence, however, does not mean that it condones the ambassador’s statements. In the past few years, PA officials have privately accused the UAE of meddling in Palestinian internal affairs and acting contrary to Arab League resolutions by advancing normalization with Israel.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: The UAE public speaking strategies are sometimes hard to make-out.

Oh, my. Arabs are interfering in the affairs of the “Country of Pal’istan” (said country, as we know, was invented by the Treaty of Lausanne).

In the past few years, PA officials have privately accused the UAE of meddling in Palestinian internal affairs and acting contrary to Arab League resolutions.

Unlike many Palestinian parties, the Palestinian Authority has avoided commenting on an article published last week by United Arab Emirates Ambassador to the US, Yousef Al-Otaibi, in Yediot Aharonot.

The PA’s silence, however, does not mean that it condones the ambassador’s statements. In the past few years, PA officials have privately accused the UAE of meddling in Palestinian internal affairs and acting contrary to Arab League resolutions by advancing normalization with Israel.
(COMMENT)

Not so unlike a few others other Arab League Nations - the UAE sprinkles the bitter almonds with sugar before serving it.
But the Arab Palestinians are beginning to understand the real-world situation.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

It’s as though the Pals believe the calendar shows the year 720 as opposed to 2020. They don’t understand the Islamist colonial settler project is long gone. It was an empire of conquest and subjugation that eventually collapsed under the dead weight of Islamist ideology.

Israel is foreign ruler to be defeated by Muslim conqueror - in PA music video

Itamar Marcus | Jun 14, 2020
The PA is yet again pretending it is the Jewish people. A music video broadcast on PA TV misrepresents 2000 years of Jewish struggle against foreign rulers who occupied the land of Israel which ended with the State of Israel being reestablished last century, as 2000 years of Palestinian struggle against foreign rulers. Israel is presented as the last “foreign ruler,” and will be defeated by Muslim forces, represented by Muslim conqueror Saladin. Jewish presence in the land of Israel is presented as the last in the chain of foreign rulers who will be removed when the land is liberated by Muslims.
sa140620e.png

The music video shows a woman dressed in white who represents "the Palestinians" experiencing the history of the land - replacing the Jewish people's actual history. The story begins in a period predating the Roman conquest of Judea and the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE. The woman runs away from four foreign invaders: an ancient Roman soldier, a Crusader, a British soldier, and finally a Jew.
In the final scene, the woman stops fleeing when a man on a horse - the "new" Muslim conqueror Saladin who defeated the Crusaders - extends his hand and helps her to the top of the hill. He represents the coming Muslim savior who will "liberate Palestine" from Jewish-Israeli rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back