Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah movement are said to have attacked other banks with bullets and Molotov cocktails in recent days.

Relatives of murderers are also being interviewed in Arab media complaining about how they are losing their income. The father of Ibrahim Bakri, who participated in an attack that killed 9 in Safed in 2002 along with his cousin, say that the Bank of Jordan closed his family's account which was getting funded by the Palestinian Authority.

The Palestinian Authority, funded by Europe, is paying terrorists. It's main political party is shooting at and bombing banks that aren't paying terrorists. Its media is sympathetic towards terrorists who suddenly are losing their blood salaries.

(full article online)

A good read. One that makes some obvious points about Islamic terrorist dictators and their not so surprising willingness to rule as authoritarian dictators, especially when the welfare checks keep rolling in.

What happened to all of last year’s talk surrounding a possible election date in Palestine? One its most fervent cheerleaders was the EU, but their ongoing securitised agenda in Palestine means that elections do not equate to democracy.

In late September last year, Mahmoud Abbas stood before the UN General Assembly and announced that upon his return to Ramallah he would "announce a date for the holding of general elections in Palestine." His declaration in New York sparked a flurry of punditry speculating on who would succeed the 84-year-old president of the Palestinian Authority, a body that nominally only enjoys autonomy over 17.7% of the occupied Palestinian territories (oPt) known as Area A, with the rest either being under joint or direct Israeli control.

One day you have a warm house with your children playing around, and next day Islamic terrorists commit acts of war against Israeli cities. Israeli warplanes respond to suppress the Islamic terrorist attacks and you have no place to live in anymore. This is what families have to face. Islamic terrorism carried consequences.

54018127_2245682692358700_4503449952055197696_n.jpg

The world and big media don't take much notice as to the cultural norms that divide Israeli society from the Pal-Arab one. It's worth pointing out the inscrutable madness of Islamic terrorist mass murderers hailed as heroes, but ultimately it's a crying shame how the Pal-Arabs have a seemingly inexhaustible supply of hatred and human resources dedicated to it. What is perhaps worse is how the free world has abetted this Islamic culture of death for so long.

vs.

Oh my. The Pal'istanian Undersecretary has summoned an Austrian diplomat in connection with a statement wherein Austria doubted the jurisdiction of ICC over the Palestinian territories.

Representative Office of Austria to Palestine Astrid Wein, was summoned by Undersecretary of Palestine's Foreign Ministry, Amal Jadou, over observations submitted in which Austria doubted the jurisdiction of ICC over the Palestinian territories.

In accord with a edict from the Iranian government which is the de-facto ruling authority of those territories occupied by the Arab-Moslem terrorists, the Austrian diplomat was virtually summoned by a virtual email from the virtual Pal embassy which is literally a laughing stock.

It seems to me that raising a child within an environment that glorifies self destruction in the commission of murderous acts virtually guarantees a maladjusted personality.

A Palestinian government children’s TV program aired a poem advocating youth martyrdom and the use of assault rifles, according to a clip of the show posted by an Israeli watchdog group.

The Best Home, a children’s show broadcast by the Palestinian Authority government, included a segment where a young girl read a poem about taking up arms and dying as a martyr on Nov. 21.

“I am the Palestinian lion cub ... The blood of the martyrs flows in my veins,” said the girl, according to a translation posted by Palestinian Media Watch, an Israeli watchdog group. “If the drums of war call, I harvest the souls in the fields. My sword is drawn and won’t return to the sheath.”

“The armies of treachery fear me, and the Dark-Eyed [Virgins] yearn for me,” the poem continued. “I have not sold my homelands, and have not given up my assault rifle.”

Gaza International Airport. Where Islamic terrorists are airport security.

Have a nice flight.

45314974_2160841920842778_5333123950153039872_n.jpg

Studying Israeli border security. A future martyr bred to be a disposable commodity sacrificed for deposits to Hamas bank accounts

44550227_2153986394861664_8706539565357203456_n.jpg

It must be a daily humiliation for Pal-Arabs to see themselves as largely third-world as compared to Israeli successes. With the Pal-Arabs focused on an obsession with Jew hating, they have squander all forms of opportunity to build a working society.

Now they're left to hate themselves amidst their miserable existence.

PA: All of Israel is “Palestine” and “ours” – in song on official PA TV LIVE

Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | May 19, 2020

Hardly a day goes by without PA leaders emphasizing to the Palestinian people that Israel has no right to exist, and that all of Israel is “Palestine.”

This song, recently broadcast to Palestinians on one of the PA’s official TV channels, presents a world without Israel in which the cities and places in Israel are said to be in “Palestine.” For emphasis, the words “they are ours,” are applied to the Israeli cities Tel Aviv, Be’er Sheva, Beit Shean, Tiberias, and Ramle, to guarantee no one misses the point that “Palestine” encompasses the entire State of Israel.

Mahmoud just can't make up his mind. On again, off again.

Whatever.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced his country will be ceasing all arrangements with Israel and the US in light of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s annexation plans.

"The Palestine Liberation Organization and the State of Palestine are absolved, as of today, of all the agreements and understandings with the American and Israeli governments and of all the obligations based on these understandings and agreements, including the security ones," the president said at a leadership meeting in Ramallah.

Sacrifices must be made for the glory of the Reich Ummah.

An Israeli soldier is seen at the entrance of a tunnel dug by Palestinians beneath the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel on October 13, 2013. ( DAVID BUIMOVITCH/AFP/Getty Images)

I like to deal in truth and reality. Here are some truths and realities: Israel has never been called “Palestine,” at least not as a national political entity; Up until 1,420 years ago, there was no significant Arab population in this land; and the more ancient history of this land is demonstrably Jewish, Aramaic and Syriac.

One need only consider the many “Palestinian” towns and villages that still carry Aramaic, Hebrew and Syrian names.

Another truth is that Islam occupied the Levant by force, and wherever it could changed place names and imposed its own religion and culture in an effort to erase this region’s true Judeo-Christian heritage. It is Islam, not Israel and the Jews, that is truly foreign to this land.
They call Israel and the Jews occupiers and colonizers. But that is precisely what the Muslim Arabs are. It is they who conquered, occupied and colonized this land, and over the course of 1,400 years gradually transformed it into Arab Islamic lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back