Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the news service MNN (Mullah News Network)

Resistance should be given freedom to counter Israeli annexation plot: Palestine’s Hamas

Odd how Islamic terrorists use the "resistance" slogan to define their imposition of a crushing, fascist politico-religious ideology that hasn't managed to claw its way out of the Dark Ages.

All the earlier islamo-bluster spewed by Mahmoud “The Conqueror” Abbas has been thrown out the islamo-window as Abbas is scrambling to do some islamo-posturing after the IsraelI announcement that they are considering some neighborhood improvements in areas of the East Bank occupied by the Islamist entity.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday announced that the country will reconsider the deals and understandings reached with both Israel and the US amid the former's annexation plans. Abbas said: "We extended our hands to a just and comprehensive peace based on the resolutions of the international legitimacy. We still have a hope to achieve this but this won't last for too long".

We’ll hold on a minute, Abu. The above is not what you claimed in February.

Breeding the next generation of Pal-Arab Death Cultists.

Fatah and PLO summer camp teaches children to honor arch-terrorists who murdered hundreds
Fatah Movement - Bethlehem Branch, Facebook | Jul 4, 2019

Text on screen: “The [Fatah] Shabiba High School Committee - Bethlehem Branch"
This is how Fatah teaches its children loyalty to the Martyrs’ blood”
Children: “Saddam Hussein – O God, have mercy on Saddam Hussein
Yasser Arafat – O God, have mercy on Yasser Arafat…
Ahmed Yassin – O God, have mercy on Ahmed Yassin (i.e., founder of Hamas)
Abu Jihad – O God, have mercy on Abu Jihad (i.e., responsible for murder of 125)…
Abu Iyad – O God, have mercy on Abu Iyad (i.e., planner of Munich Olympics massacre)."

From about one year ago but it shows what determination, a will to succeed and Lockheed Martin can accomplish in the face of Pal'istanian Islamic terrorism.k

IDF releases photos of Hamas posts flattened in response to rocket fire.

Targets in Gaza include headquarters where terror group directed operations in West Bank as well as a compound used by its special naval force

By JACOB MAGID and TOI STAFF17 March 2019, 6:00 am 2

Hamas's West Bank headquarters compound in Gaza that was flattened during an Israeli air raid on March 15, 2018. (IDF)

It seems Mahmoud is having a difficult time getting a meeting with the competing mini-caliphate to strategize about the proposed IsraelI plan to annex a portion of the Jordan Valley.

A crucial” meeting of the Palestinian leadership that was scheduled to take place in Ramallah on Saturday night, to discuss a series of measures in response to Israel’s plan to apply sovereignty to parts of the West Bank, has been postponed until further notice, Palestinian officials said.

The indefinite postponement of the meeting sparked a wave of speculation among Palestinians as to the reason behind the decision

Threats to kidnap Israeli citizens or soldiers is definitely a bad idea. Actually doing so would be a worse idea. But then again, Ismail is an Islamic terrorist for a reason.

Hamas leader threatens more kidnappings
Ismail Haniyeh: There is no breakthrough in negotiations because Israel is not serious.

Ismail Haniyeh

Ismail Haniyeh
Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash 90
Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, in an interview with the Al-Jazeera network published on Wednesday, commented on the negotiations on a terrorist release deal that will include the return of Israelis held in Gaza.

While never all that popular, Iranian welfare money is being used to prop up another Islamic terrorist franchise.

They will lose popularity if the IDF finds a need to de-popularize their Islamic terrorist attacks.

Is the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine back from the dead?

Behind the Lines: Iranian support appears to lie behind uptick in the terrorist group’s activities in the region.

Pal Islamic terrorism has only recently been subdued by the Wuhan virus. Otherwise, Pal islamic terrorism gee-hads on.

Two main trends in attacks characterized Palestinian organized and popular terrorism in 2019: in Judea and Samaria, the annual decline in the scope of popular terrorism and its lethality continued; in the Gaza Strip there was a significant rise in the scope and intensity of terrorism and violence, especially rocket fire. In 2019 1,403 rockets and mortar shells were fired at Israel, an almost unprecedented number (with the exception of Operation Protective Edge, 2014).

"I am Amira. I am 12 years old and live in Gaza. I used to live with my uncle's family in the house behind me for my whole life. Today, on my 12th birthday I was promised in marriage to my uncle."

56902459_2255713848022251_225455374671544320_o.jpg

The Pal-Arab clown show before the UN is getting more desperate and frankly, a bit of a laughable circus.

Bassem Barhoum with the PA daily launched into a saliva slinging tirade calling the US Ambassador a war criminal”, “insolent” and the descendent of “racist fascism”.

racist fascism™️

PA daily: US Ambassador to Israel is a war criminal who the Palestinians will bring before the ICC

Calling Ambassador Friedman a “war criminal”, “insolent” and the descendent of “racist fascism”, Barhoum continued saying that the first thing the Palestinians must do is to bring him to trial.

“The Palestinian people has experienced a long list of extremist, racist, and hate-filled Zionists, Jews and non-Jews alike, because the Zionist project is a project of global colonialism. But Ambassador David Friedman is the most insolent, most extreme, and most racist. He is a war criminal, and we will work to bring him before the International Criminal Court (ICC)…
He is the descendent of racist fascism and hatred of the ugliest kind. Therefore, the first step is to bring this fascist before the ICC as a war criminal”
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, May 7, 2020]

Fitting.

An invented “virtual embassy” for a nationality invented by Yasser Arafat.

Tehran: A Commission of the Iranian Parliament on Monday tasked the government to create a "virtual embassy" in Palestine. Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission approved a previously drafted motion bill, which obliges the Iranian Foreign Ministry to lay the groundwork for the creation of "the Islamic Republic's Virtual Embassy in Palestine" within six months and submit the results for approval to the cabinet, reports Xinhua news agency.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,
Fitting.
Tehran: A Commission of the Iranian Parliament on Monday tasked the government to create a "virtual embassy" in Palestine. Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission approved a previously drafted motion bill, which obliges the Iranian Foreign Ministry to lay the groundwork for the creation of "the Islamic Republic's Virtual Embassy in Palestine" within six months and submit the results for approval to the cabinet, reports Xinhua news agency.
(COMMENT)

Yeah, I have to agree. It is rather cute. The question becomes: Who and how do you enforce the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Crimes against Internationally Protected Persons, including Diplomatic Agents?

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Fitting.

An invented “virtual embassy” for a nationality invented by Yasser Arafat.

1589831741089.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back