Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBTOPIC: Naming Convention
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Denying the definition of "Terrorism" or "Terrorist" is just as wrong as denying the name of "Palestinians." We call them "terrorist" because that is what they are by definition. [
Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of Terrorism (1938)]

Shocking!

Who knew Islamic terrorists were financed by the UN?
A newly released report by the Israeli right-wing watchdog group Im Tirtzu divulged that the United Nations has allegedly funneled millions to radical Palestinian groups that are linked to terrorist organizations and the BDS anti-Israel movement.

The report found that between 2016 to 2020, the UN contributed at least $40 million to 19 Palestinian NGOs, nearly all of which support BDS and almost half have ties to Hamas or the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terror groups, an Im Tirtzu press release announced on Tuesday.
They do not use our name calling list.
(COMMENT)

Yes: "Name-calling, typical used by children is the act of applying a negative term or label to describe a person or their actions."
But when an adult uses the term "name-calling" while participating in a mature discussion group → it is a backhanded ad Hominen. It is a fallacy in the family of "Red Herrings."

Poisoning the well – a subtype of ad hominem presenting adverse information about a target person with the intention of discrediting everything that the target person says.

I assume your level of education meets or exceeds mine. I also assume you want to participate in the discussion in a mature and honest fashion.

(ADDITIONALLY)

By denying that the Arab Palestinian hostile actions are "terrorists" - you are saying that the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) is something other than "criminals" directing hostile acts against Israel with the intention of → or calculated to →

◈ Cause death or serious bodily injury to the civilian population, or
◈ Against persons not taking an active part in the hostilities,
◈ To intimidate a population
◈ To compel some act that furthers the criminal objective.

Beyond that context, I assume you know that any HoAP who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power or damage the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them, shall be liable to internment or imprisonment, appropriate to the offence committed.

The HoAP are observed
engaging repeatedly in criminal and antisocial behavior without remorse or empathy for those victimized or acting in a morally irresponsible fashion.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Palestinians do not operate outside their own borders and only attack illegal colonial settlers.

Is that terrorism?

Link?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Denying the definition of "Terrorism" or "Terrorist" is just as wrong as denying the name of "Palestinians." We call them "terrorist" because that is what they are by definition. [

Shocking!

A newly released report by the Israeli right-wing watchdog group Im Tirtzu divulged that the United Nations has allegedly funneled millions to radical Palestinian groups that are linked to terrorist organizations and the BDS anti-Israel movement.

The report found that between 2016 to 2020, the UN contributed at least $40 million to 19 Palestinian NGOs, nearly all of which support BDS and almost half have ties to Hamas or the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terror groups, an Im Tirtzu press release announced on Tuesday.
(COMMENT)

Yes: "Name-calling, typical used by children is the act of applying a negative term or label to describe a person or their actions."
But when an adult uses the term "name-calling" while participating in a mature discussion group → it is a backhanded ad Hominen. It is a fallacy in the family of "Red Herrings."

Poisoning the well – a subtype of ad hominem presenting adverse information about a target person with the intention of discrediting everything that the target person says.

I assume your level of education meets or exceeds mine. I also assume you want to participate in the discussion in a mature and honest fashion.

(ADDITIONALLY)

By denying that the Arab Palestinian hostile actions are "terrorists" - you are saying that the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) is something other than "criminals" directing hostile acts against Israel with the intention of → or calculated to →

Beyond that context, I assume you know that any HoAP who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power or damage the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them, shall be liable to internment or imprisonment, appropriate to the offence committed.

The HoAP are observed
engaging repeatedly in criminal and antisocial behavior without remorse or empathy for those victimized or acting in a morally irresponsible fashion.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Palestinians do not operate outside their own borders and only attack illegal colonial settlers.

Is that terrorism?

Link?

Yes, Palestinian terrorism is terrorism.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Shocking!

(COMMENT)

(ADDITIONALLY)

The HoAP are observed

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is that terrorism?

Link?
Your glaringly inept excuses for islamic terrorism are an embarrassment.

In Avi Shlaim's 2008 biography of Jordan's King Hussein. he recounts an episode from Hussein's father King Abdullah I:
One question that has continued to puzzle observers is: why did Abdullah disregard all the warnings and keep to his plan of Friday prayers in Jerusalem [the day he was assassinated]?

One possible answer, which was long to remain a closely guarded secret, is that Abdullah had arranged to meet two Israeli officials in Jerusalem the next day, Saturday, 21 July 1951.

The two officials were Reuven Shiloah and Moshe Sasson, who was continuing the negotiations for a peace treaty that his father, Elias, had begun.

At one of their first meetings, Moshe Sasson asked Abdullah, "Why do you want to make peace with Israel?" The king replied, "I want to make peace with Israel not because I have become a Zionist or care for Israel's welfare but because it is in the interest of my people. I am convinced that if we do not make peace with you, there will be another war, and another war, and another war, and another war, and we shall lose all these wars. Hence it is the supreme interest of the Arab nation to make peace with you."

Self-interest always wins.

Unfortunately, Jew-hatred is so widespread in the Arab world that Arab leaders have to be concerned about the possibility of their regimes becoming unstable from their antisemitic subjects who hate Jews more than they care about their own country. This changes their own self-interest calculations.

(full article online)

(Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves )

Assistance Mission for the Rafah Crossing began working in January 2006 to be a third party observer on people crossing the border between Egypt and Gaza, under Palestinian Authority control and with Israel watching remotely to ensure security.

Hamas took over Gaza in 2007, and after being there for less than 18 months, EUBAM-Rafah no longer had any reason to exist.

It still exists, waiting and hoping for the PA to take over Gaza and turn the clock back to 2006. In its own words, for 14 years "it has maintained its readiness to redeploy to the RCP (Rafah Crossing Point) including launching a Preparedness Project, designed to enhance the Palestinian Authority’s capacity and readiness to return to the RCP."

There are 18 people working there, doing virtually nothing while living in Tel Aviv and drawing salaries.

Its mandate gets renewed every year.

Its annual budget is €2,040,000.

(full article online)

The veteran Haaretz journalist quotes Maher al-Najjar, the deputy director of the Gaza Coastal Municipalities Water Utility, “There is nothing more humanitarian that [sic] a regular supply of potable water, but we can’t guarantee that, due to the ban against bringing in basic raw materials and construction materials to the Strip.”

Why didn’t Hass question al-Najjar about his government’s own filling of water pipes with explosives instead of water? What is humanitarian about Hamas turning critical water infrastructure into rockets to indiscriminately attack Israeli civilians in a war crime, all the while depriving its own population of access to the basic necessity?

Speaking in Arabic in 2019, Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar openly acknowledged the facts that Hass conceals:

One day, some leaders of the Al-Qassam [Brigades] came. They were [responsible] for [missile] production. They said: “There are no pipes with which we can produce missiles. We are out of pipes. There is a ban on bringing iron in from outside, and we cannot bring them through the tunnels – these are long pipes. We will cease production within a month.” I said that Allah will help us find a way. Then, a simple farmer approached one of the men from the Brigades. He said: “I heard that you’re having a problem with pipes for missile production.” The young man told him this was true. The [farmer] said: “I will give you the solution for this.” [The young man said:] “What is it?” He answered: “Come with me.” They went together to the liberated [Israeli] settlements [in Gush Katif]. The [farmer] said: ‘Stop here and let’s get out [of the car]. From here, walk five kilometers, and you will find 10-inch pipes. When the occupiers left the Gaza Strip, they left the irrigation lines. Come here. From here, if you walk straight for 10 kilometers, you will find eight-inch pipes. Come this way. Walk six kilometers, and there are [various] kinds of piping. It is easy to dig here.” The brothers started digging and removed from the ground the pipes that the occupier left behind when it left the Gaza Strip. These would be enough for the Al-Qassam Brigades to manufacture missiles for the next ten years. [Translation by MEMRI.]

(full article online)

The Financial Times correspondent introduces Kurd as “a 23-year-old Palestinian writer and hero to many young people around the region” who “lambasts Israeli repression as he points to stun grenades fired by police the night before”. Kurd, we’re then told, “is fighting Israeli settlers’ attempts to evict him from his home in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood”.

Of course, no information is provided to inform readers that the court battle has been going on for decades, centers around the Palestinian tenants’ refusal to pay rent, and that the tenants have reportedly refused compromises that would have given them protected status and allowed them to continue living in the homes.

As one Palestinian Sheikh Jarrah resident clearly put it, he “would never recognize Jewish ownership of his Sheikh Jarrah home”.

The FT article continues, with rhetoric that was featured in the strap line:

Kurd and his twin sister Muna are part of a new Palestinian generation, whose calls for justice echo the same values of equality that fuel global campaigns such as Black Lives Matter. The twins, who have a huge social media following, post regularly about their fight to save their home.
In addition to the fact that the Black Lives Matter organisation (as opposed to the general movement for Black equal rights) has been compromised by antisemitism, the comparison between BLM and the Israeli-Palestinian issue is intellectually unserious, as the conflict has never been about race, equality or Palestinian rights as the words are understood in popular Western discourse.

Rather, to the degree that it has been around rights, equality or race at all, it’s about the Palestinians refusal to recognize the Jewish right of self-determination, the Israeli demand that Jewish nationalism be granted equality with other expressions of nationalism, and the fact that anti-Jewish racism within Palestinian society is a main driver of the conflict.

As far as Kurd’s social media presence, the FT journalist fails to note that he has, at times, shared false, incendiary and hateful content to his “huge” Twitter following.

(full article online)

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Whether it is "international terrorism" or "domestic terrorism" is immaterial. The territorial dispute, which should be resolved by negotiation - and NOT by conflict, has no bearing on the issues.

P F Tinmore said:

Is that terrorism?

Link?
(COMMENT)

I already gave you the definition of terrorism. Whether it is international terrorism or domestic terrorism is immaterial. (See ICRC "IAC" 'v' "NIAC")

Excerpt: "their own borders" What is "their own borders?"

The concepts of "state borders" - "sovereignty" - "self-determination" - "independence" - "use of force in self-defense" → are all entangled.

Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Self-Determination?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Independence?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Self-Defense?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Establish Domestic Law?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Establish their own Border and Immigration Control?"
The people we call Arab Palestinians or non-Israeli (whichever you prefer) have not lived or were born inside the territory (except for a very small number over 70 years of age - and not all of them at that) the Israeli claim sovereignty over. Do they have any right to change the determination of the Israeli?

Do the Israeli have to open the borders/security barriers and submit (by whatever authority) to the acceptance of undesirable threats to peace and security?
Do the Israeli have to be subjected to a people that have openly stated that they cannot live in peace with the Jews?
Do the Israeli have to be subjected to a people that rave against the new peace initiatives being established with other Arab Nations?
Do the Israeli (unemployment rate of 5.5%), have been rated as the highest nation on the Human Development Index in the Middle East, put their economy at risk by a flood of non-Israelis (from the West Bank and Gaza Strip) that have not had a period of unemployment lower that 20% in over a decade?

These are all entanglements that need to be unraveled before any meaningful change sets the stage for Arab Palestinian domination of Israel.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Shocking!

(COMMENT)

(ADDITIONALLY)

The HoAP are observed

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is that terrorism?

Link?

No link?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Whether it is "international terrorism" or "domestic terrorism" is immaterial. The territorial dispute, which should be resolved by negotiation - and NOT by conflict, has no bearing on the issues.

P F Tinmore said:

Is that terrorism?

Link?
(COMMENT)

I already gave you the definition of terrorism. Whether it is international terrorism or domestic terrorism is immaterial. (See ICRC "IAC" 'v' "NIAC")

The concepts of "state borders" - "sovereignty" - "self-determination" - "independence" - "use of force in self-defense" → are all entangled.

Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Self-Determination?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Independence?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Self-Defense?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Establish Domestic Law?"
Do the citizens inside commonly recognized sovereign control called Israel have the "Right to Establish their own Border and Immigration Control?"
The people we call Arab Palestinians or non-Israeli (whichever you prefer) have not lived or were born inside the territory (except for a very small number over 70 years of age - and not all of them at that) the Israeli claim sovereignty over. Do they have any right to change the determination of the Israeli?

Do the Israeli have to open the borders/security barriers and submit (by whatever authority) to the acceptance of undesirable threats to peace and security?
Do the Israeli have to be subjected to a people that have openly stated that they cannot live in peace with the Jews?
Do the Israeli have to be subjected to a people that rave against the new peace initiatives being established with other Arab Nations?
Do the Israeli (unemployment rate of 5.5%), have been rated as the highest nation on the Human Development Index in the Middle East, put their economy at risk by a flood of non-Israelis (from the West Bank and Gaza Strip) that have not had a period of unemployment lower that 20% in over a decade?

These are all entanglements that need to be unraveled before any meaningful change sets the stage for Arab Palestinian domination of Israel.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The concepts of "state borders"
You always duck that then base your conclusions on false premise.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

Is that terrorism?

Link?
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You have been copying and pasting that embarrassing slogan for years.

There are some catchy tunes coming out of the islamic terrorist enclaves. They're even acknowledged as a means of “incitement and mobilization,” for the islamo-yutes.

Breeding that next generation of sociopaths and suicide bombers.

“Mighty is the hand that blows up a plane” – PA TV broadcasts Fatah terror song

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Jul 15, 2021
“Victorious is the hand that blows up a tank”
Songs are a means of “incitement and mobilization,” need to “increase incitement” to young generation, says Palestinian composer

When broadcasting footage from a Fatah rally in Ramallah in support of the Palestinian Authority, official PA TV added background music to video footage. What kind of music? Explicit terror promotion!

The song PA TV added to visuals of thousands of demonstrators with yellow Fatah flags encourages violence and terror, and praises as “victorious” and “mighty” the hands that “blow up” tanks and planes:

When broadcasting footage from a Fatah rally in Ramallah in support of the Palestinian Authority, official PA TV added background music to video footage. What kind of music? Explicit terror promotion!

The song PA TV added to visuals of thousands of demonstrators with yellow Fatah flags encourages violence and terror, and praises as “victorious” and “mighty” the hands that “blow up” tanks and planes:

tank2.png
tank3.png
tank4.png

(full article online)

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

Is that terrorism?

Link?
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Still no link, huh?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Shocking!

(COMMENT)

(ADDITIONALLY)

The HoAP are observed

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is that terrorism?

Link?

No link?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

Is that terrorism?

Link?
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Still no link, huh?

Link for what?

Let the islamic terrorists make it easy.

Israeli security forces arrested dozens of Hamas activists on Wednesday near the village of Turmus Aya in Judea and Samaria, the Israel Defense Forces said in a statement.

The suspects, according to the IDF—members of Hamas’s student cell at Birzeit University near Ramallah—were taken into custody shortly after a solidarity visit to the family home of Muntasir Shalabi in the village, according to the Palestinian daily Al Quds.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Shocking!

(COMMENT)

(ADDITIONALLY)

The HoAP are observed

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is that terrorism?

Link?

No link?

Where does it mention the Palestinians?

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back