Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
"Well yes, many of the ancestors of the Arab Palestinians were Jews" I love it!!! If they were their ancestors then they would not be Arabs, they would be Jews by your own statement, DUH!!!
Shhh..... don't wake him up just yet.

What a total dim bulb that can't even understand what he says himself! The guy has terminal "foot in mouth" disease and he does not have a clue!!!!

Palestinians were created by post WWI treaties. That was merely a name change for the people who already lived there.

Keep writing your fiction I'm sure there are some stupid people who will buy in to it just like those buying copies of Mein Kampf today.
I know it is not the Israeli bullshit that you eat with a spoon but it is true. Look it up.

Keep peddling you anti-Semite Racist you are a dime a dozen!
The anti-Semite card is no longer the ace of trump, shill.

Your still are an Anti-Semite Jew Hater you troll!
You must be out of bullets to resort to name calling.

Modern Hebrew is a revival language from the 19th/20th centuries. Jews in the time of Jesus spoke Aramaic, you know.
Your mocking tone only makes your prejudice more pathetic.
Forgive the tone, it is the sound of frustration because some of you insist on beating this dead horse. You simply do not realize just how transparent this lie of the long lost Palestinian people is. I'm guessing you're in your early 30's? Go find a set of Encylopedia's pre-1960 and find the word "Palestinian." You won't find it in any of them. Why won't you find it? The Jews never called themselves Palestinians. They called themselves Jews, Hebrews or Israelites. And the long lost Palestinians? They discovered who they were in the 1960's after Arafat told them to start calling themselves Palestinians. Thousands of years of amnesia? Time warp? Lost in space? How to explain. You can't. Cut your losses and drop it. You have nothing and you know it.
Palestinians were created by post WWI treaties. That was merely a name change for the people who already lived there.
According to Mark Twain the land was void of human life. Were the ancestors of your people invisible too? Can't trace your ancient money, your ancient language, your flag, no sign of any archaelogical finds OR any sign that they were there in the flesh by eyewitnesses? What to do? Make it up as you go along? There is a problem with that. You have to keep coming up with more lies (as you are doing here) to cover up the ones you told before. It's a vicious cycle isn't it?
Holy smokescreen, Batman.

What does that have to do with my post?
What post?
:eusa_doh: My point.

Keep writing your fiction I'm sure there are some stupid people who will buy in to it just like those buying copies of Mein Kampf today.
I know it is not the Israeli bullshit that you eat with a spoon but it is true. Look it up.

Tinmore, go read your copy of Mein Kamf and play with your tiny brain and let the adults discuss serious things.

In 1922 the word "Palestinian" meant any resident of British Mandate Palestine, Arab, Jew, Xtian, Druid, Methodist, Jedi ... what have you.

The word "Palestinian" didn't take on its current definition of Arab Only until 1967.
According to one state dept. official it was a term that came out of Baleshinka School ( a subversive technique School in Russia) where the Russians were training Arafat on the propaganda that the Arabs were the long lost people of Palestine. It was a very carefully crafted propaganda plot that has spanned decades and was rolled out in increments (from what we can see). I'd say they ripped a page out of Josef Goebbel's playbook. Tell a lie big enough, often enough and the people (some) will believe it.

Interesting fact. They were not able to hide the fact that these Arab Palestinians never had their own language, money, flag, etc. You know, the things that people who have a history in a country have? That was missing with these long lost Palestinians.

The word Palestinian was the term used for the inhabitants of the Roman province of Palaestina and an inhabitant of the province was called a
Palaestino and is present in Roman era documents. The ancestors of the current day native Muslim and Christian inhabitants spoke various languages through the centuries. Aramaic, Latin and Greek were the most common languages before the Muslim conquest. But, the Palestinians referred to themselves as the People of Palestine in communications with the British Colonial Office in the 1920s. Repeating Zionist propaganda doesn't make it true.
Oh please. Israel was like a barren wasteland before the Jews returned to it and put their hand to that soil. Then? It blooms like a rose in the middle of the desert! Just as God said it would! Read Mark Twain's account of what it looked like over there before the Jews returned to their land.
Yes. A barren wasteland. The Jews return to their homeland after their long exile had come to an end, the land is revived and comes to life and then?.......... and then suddenly Arabs are claiming they were there all along! Baloney! I can tell you now that Mark Twain's testimony is the precise opposite and I'll take his account of what it looked like.

He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.” - quote from Mark Twain Innocents Abroad

I remember the vast knowledge Mel Fechter had about Israel in the 20's, 30s and 40s. Benyamin Kahane was killed shortly after I got on the forum they were on so I would go back and read the posts between him and Mel and marvel at the heated arguments they would have but both of them were knowledgeable and were well versed in history and the Bible. I am sure that aris2chat ,MJB12741 and Roudy can verify my claims.

The most brilliant master of debate I have ever known in my life. There is simply no one to compare him to. He received mail (real mail not email) from Benjamin Netenyahu, had lunch with Ehud Barak (when he was in town) his books are so well written, so eloquent, that few today could truly appreciate it much yet truly comprehend what he was getting at. Melvin Fechter is a very rare man and those who have been given the honor of meeting him, knowing him, are the better for it.
In 1922 the word "Palestinian" meant any resident of British Mandate Palestine, Arab, Jew, Xtian, Druid, Methodist, Jedi ... what have you.

The word "Palestinian" didn't take on its current definition of Arab Only until 1967.
According to one state dept. official it was a term that came out of Baleshinka School ( a subversive technique School in Russia) where the Russians were training Arafat on the propaganda that the Arabs were the long lost people of Palestine. It was a very carefully crafted propaganda plot that has spanned decades and was rolled out in increments (from what we can see). I'd say they ripped a page out of Josef Goebbel's playbook. Tell a lie big enough, often enough and the people (some) will believe it.

Interesting fact. They were not able to hide the fact that these Arab Palestinians never had their own language, money, flag, etc. You know, the things that people who have a history in a country have? That was missing with these long lost Palestinians.

The word Palestinian was the term used for the inhabitants of the Roman province of Palaestina and an inhabitant of the province was called a
Palaestino and is present in Roman era documents. The ancestors of the current day native Muslim and Christian inhabitants spoke various languages through the centuries. Aramaic, Latin and Greek were the most common languages before the Muslim conquest. But, the Palestinians referred to themselves as the People of Palestine in communications with the British Colonial Office in the 1920s. Repeating Zionist propaganda doesn't make it true.
Oh please. Israel was like a barren wasteland before the Jews returned to it and put their hand to that soil. Then? It blooms like a rose in the middle of the desert! Just as God said it would! Read Mark Twain's account of what it looked like over there before the Jews returned to their land.
Yes. A barren wasteland. The Jews return to their homeland after their long exile had come to an end, the land is revived and comes to life and then?.......... and then suddenly Arabs are claiming they were there all along! Baloney! I can tell you now that Mark Twain's testimony is the precise opposite and I'll take his account of what it looked like.

He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.” - quote from Mark Twain Innocents Abroad

I remember the vast knowledge Mel Fechter had about Israel in the 20's, 30s and 40s. Benyamin Kahane was killed shortly after I got on the forum they were on so I would go back and read the posts between him and Mel and marvel at the heated arguments they would have but both of them were knowledgeable and were well versed in history and the Bible. I am sure that aris2chat ,MJB12741 and Roudy can verify my claims.

The most brilliant master of debate I have ever known in my life. There is simply no one to compare him to. He received mail (real mail not email) from Benjamin Netenyahu, had lunch with Ehud Barak (when he was in town) his books are so well written, so eloquent, that few today could truly appreciate it much yet truly comprehend what he was getting at. Melvin Fechter is a very rare man and those who have been given the honor of meeting him, knowing him, are the better for it.
Every book Mel wrote he sent me a hard cover edition and would pen a note and asked me to review it. Every time I did he said he treasured my reviews above all others. I have a lot of respect and love for Mel.

Tinmore, go read your copy of Mein Kamf and play with your tiny brain and let the adults discuss serious things.
Yep, out of bullets.

Caroline Glick says there were no Palestinian refugees. She is the contributing editor of the Jerusalem Post and I find I lot to agree with what she has to say. Perhaps you might enjoy what she has to say also. Read it here> Caroline Glick says there were no Palestinian refugees < Click here to read

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no interest in the Koran, but I understand that it is a Zionist myth that the city of Jerusalem isn't mentioned in the Koran. The prophet was supposed to have flown from there to somewhere and the Muslims used pray with their asses in the air towards the city. But it doesn't matter much to me. Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible and the Palestinians are Christians too, in fact 30% of the Palestinians world wide are Christians. As far as the city not named in the Koran, I think this will debunk another Zionist myth.

Myth: The Quran never mentions Jerusalem | TurnToIslam Islamic Forum & Social Network

Caroline Glick says there were no Palestinian refugees. She is the contributing editor of the Jerusalem Post and I find I lot to agree with what she has to say. Perhaps you might enjoy what she has to say also. Read it here> Caroline Glick says there were no Palestinian refugees < Click here to read

LOL. You are providing great entertainment for a newbie.

image.jpg

"Well yes, many of the ancestors of the Arab Palestinians were Jews" I love it!!! If they were their ancestors then they would not be Arabs, they would be Jews by your own statement, DUH!!!

What a total dim bulb that can't even understand what he says himself! The guy has terminal "foot in mouth" disease and he does not have a clue!!!!

Every book Mel wrote he sent me a hard cover edition and would pen a note and asked me to review it. Every time I did he said he treasured my reviews above all others. I have a lot of respect and love for Mel.
He sent me every book he ever wrote - he signed some of them to me. My favorites are The Watchword and Through the Eye of a Jew. Hard cover editions? Really, Hoss?

LOL. You are providing great entertainment for a newbie.

image.jpg

Ahh, a win for me. Reduced to personal attacks is the clue.

He sent me every book he ever wrote - he signed some of them to me. My favorites are The Watchword and Through the Eye of a Jew. Hard cover editions? Really, Hoss?
I was going to admit to you that I felt a twinge of jealousy but then again I think some of us felt like his children vying for his attention. He was a very great Mentor. In real life Mel is everything that legends are made of. Brilliant to the point of pure genius, eloquent beyond words, the fearlessness, boldness and confidence of a 4 star General and that wit! Oh that wit........quick and as sharp as a razor.

Yes. A barren wasteland. The Jews return to their homeland after their long exile had come to an end and suddenly Arabs are claiming they were there all along! Baloney! I can tell you now that Mark Twain's testimony is the precise opposite and I'll take his account of what it looked like.

Now, after seeing the facts you move the goal posts and now claim that there was nothing in Palestine before the Jews invaded. The Palestinians were there and were the overwhelming majority as late as 1896, we have film documentary evidence of the fact. Zionist propaganda no longer works, the facts are available to all. This was Palestine in 1896.

You call that a film documentary? I call it propaganda (poorly done at that).

Propaganda? It is a documentary from 1896, before there was an Israel you idiot.

Did you bother to listen to it? Better have a look.

LOL, you destroy your own argument the Romans used those terms as derisive terms directed at Jews not the Arabs living in the land of Israel at that time!
Thanks for the thread and the discussion.

I have no interest in the Koran, but I understand that it is a Zionist myth that the city of Jerusalem isn't mentioned in the Koran. The prophet was supposed to have flown from there to somewhere and the Muslims used pray with their asses in the air towards the city. But it doesn't matter much to me. Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible and the Palestinians are Christians too, in fact 30% of the Palestinians world wide are Christians. As far as the city not named in the Koran, I think this will debunk another Zionist myth.

Myth: The Quran never mentions Jerusalem | TurnToIslam Islamic Forum & Social Network
The Quran does not mention Jerusalem a single time. I'm not interested in your revised books or what you've added after the fact. The truth is that when the Qur'an was written (approx 10 years after Mohammad's death) there was no mention of Jerusalem. NOT ONCE.

Mel, wrote books on jews, he sent me all of them

LOL, you destroy your own argument the Romans used those terms as derisive terms directed at Jews not the Arabs living in the land of Israel at that time!
Romans referred to Palaestina as a geographic location which has no demeaning connotation.
What are you trying to prove?

The Quran does not mention Jerusalem a single time. I'm not interested in your revised books or what you've added after the fact. The truth is that when the Qur'an was written (approx 10 years after Mohammad's death) there was no mention of Jerusalem. NOT ONCE.
So?
Modern Hebrew is a revival language from the 19th/20th centuries. Jews in the time of Jesus spoke Aramaic, you know.
Your mocking tone only makes your prejudice more pathetic.
Forgive the tone, it is the sound of frustration because some of you insist on beating this dead horse. You simply do not realize just how transparent this lie of the long lost Palestinian people is. I'm guessing you're in your early 30's? Go find a set of Encylopedia's pre-1960 and find the word "Palestinian." You won't find it in any of them. Why won't you find it? The Jews never called themselves Palestinians. They called themselves Jews, Hebrews or Israelites. And the long lost Palestinians? They discovered who they were in the 1960's after Arafat told them to start calling themselves Palestinians. Thousands of years of amnesia? Time warp? Lost in space? How to explain. You can't. Cut your losses and drop it. You have nothing and you know it.

Keep peddling Timore, you anti-Semite Racist you are a dime a dozen! I'm sure. Hell is only half full and there is a special place all ready for you I am sure.
Shame on you for becoming so personally insulting. Quit the scurrilous name-calling.

It is you who is the troll on this shabby thread.

Forum List

Back