Who are the Israelis?

You people argue with documents. What can I say?

Tell me more about the armistice agreements you argued with.
Sure, there is quite a lot in there.

The fighting in the 1948 war was halted when a UN Security Council Resolution called for an armistice. Nobody won or lost that war.

Palestine was mentioned several times including the term "peace in Palestine.' The term "peace in Israel," or "peace in Israel/Palestine" were not mentioned. A place called Israel was not mentioned at all.

The Negev was called Palestine in the agreements with Egypt and Jordan.

Palestine's international borders with its neighbors were referenced as guides for drawing the armistice lines. Borders for a place called Israel were not mentioned.

The armistice lines were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries. They did not draw borders between countries

Palestine was Britainā€™s fictional name for the British Mandate. Itā€˜s a generic European name. British Mandate Palestine, established specifically for ā€œreconstitutionā€ of the Jewish Homeland, as stated in the text of the Mandate. There wasnā€™t any entity palestine previously in the Ottoman Empire.

View attachment 431792

Weā€™ve over explained it to Tinmore ad infinitum, even ad nauseum.

All we get back are echo chamber sounds.

The fighting in the 1948 war was halted when a UN Security Council Resolution called for an armistice. Nobody won or lost that war.

Palestine was mentioned several times including the term "peace in Palestine.' The term "peace in Israel," or "peace in Israel/Palestine" were not mentioned. A place called Israel was not mentioned at all.

Palestine's international borders with its neighbors were referenced as guides for drawing the armistice lines. Borders for a place called Israel were not mentioned.

The armistice lines were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries. They did not draw borders between countries

Palestine was Britainā€™s fictional name for the British Mandate. Itā€˜s a generic European name. British Mandate Palestine, established specifically for ā€œreconstitutionā€ of the Jewish Homeland, as stated in the text of the Mandate. There wasnā€™t any entity palestine previously in the Ottoman Empire.

View attachment 431792

Had Jews not pressed Britain for a country after collapse of the Ottoman Empire after WW1, there would not have been a British Mandate, called ā€œPalestine.ā€ There would not have been any entity Palestine other than an old European name, like ā€œHoly Land.ā€ The area would have been Syria and Lebanon, created by France after WW1.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
āœā†’ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Most of this is misinformation.

(COMMENT)

The terms "Won ā€¢ or ā€¢ Lost" relative to any war, is both philosophical and subjective terminology. You are just bantering terms to make it appear you have a point. In political and diplomatic parlance, these terms are specifically NOT used as face-saving measures; and just so people like you can quibble over the point. These terms cannot apply to the Arab Palestinians because they were never a party to the 1948 conflict.

The 1948 conflict did not halt because of a UN Security Council Resolution. The cessation of hostilities was facilitated by the United Nations Mediator with the assistance of a group of international military observers, which came to be known as the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO).

(COMMENT)

Yeah, as if that means anything. The of the term "Palestine" was defined by the Palestine Order in Council. "The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine." The use of the term "Israel" is again, a diplomatic face-saving that means nothing in actuality. All the Armistice Arrangements and both the Peace Treaty Between with the Arab Republic of Egypt (covering the Gaza Strip) and the Treaty of Peace with The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (covering the West Bank and Jerusalem).

(COMMENT)

Palestine's International Borders was established between the British and French. "Syria was set by the "frontier described in Article 8 of the Franco-Turkish Agreement of the 20th October 1921." From that point, the Mandate boundaries that partitioned Syria were determined between France and Great Britain (Treaty # 564). Treaty #564 is the Franco-British Convention of 23 December 1920.

(COMMENT)

Anything can be used as a reference point. And yes, the Armistice lines were to remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties was achieved. Neither the Armistice nor the Peace Settlements set an obligation in favor of the Arab Palestinians.

Demarcation Lines, established prior to the peaceful settlements, as international boundaries, could be set in any fashion and anywhere as longs as the parties agree. The boundary can run on top of the Armistice Lines, parallel to or intersecting with older national boundaries; just as long as the parties agree to the arrangement.

It should also be remembered that there is a General Principle of International Law (GPā€¢IL) (stated in layman's terms) that GPā€¢IL shall be strictly construed and shall not be extended by "P F Tinmore" analogy. When there is a case of ambiguity, the definition shall be interpreted in favor of the person being investigated, prosecuted, or convicted.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431792

Prominent Arab historian George Antonius, author of the famous book ā€œThe Arab Awakening,ā€ wrote that palestine was the result of Western powers ā€œdismemberingā€ Syria, and calling southern Syria by the name palestine for the British Mandate ā¤µļø

700A9FC0-D54F-46A6-8EC3-6699C20E7205.jpeg
2F22C3A8-3C9C-48B5-AEBE-348F990DC22D.jpeg

How many big, brave Israeli goontards does it take to arrest an 8 y.o. boy?

But he wasn't arrested.

Whenever I was stopped or questioned there were always at least 2 officers.

That is because they were confronted by some meek, oppressed Palestinian women.

Meek, oppressed Pal womenā„¢ļø

That video is at least 15 years old.

So are most of your cut and paste slogans.

How many big, brave Israeli goontards does it take to arrest an 8 y.o. boy?

But he wasn't arrested.

Whenever I was stopped or questioned there were always at least 2 officers.

That is because they were confronted by some meek, oppressed Palestinian women.

Meek, oppressed Pal womenā„¢ļø

That video is at least 15 years old.

So are most of your cut and paste slogans.

That guy has been posting the same drivel for 11 years and tens of thousands of posts. Over and over and over...Heā€™s obviously mentally ill, so, why waste your life responding to him?

That wasn't the point.

Why did Israel sign them all?

Why did Paestine sign none of them?

A place called Israel was not mentioned at all.

You're lying.

That wasn't the point.

You're lying.

There wasnā€™t a palestine in the ā€˜48 War. Arabs from within the British Mandate, which was called palestine and which ceased to exist with Israeli statehood, and from outside (5 Arab countries) attacked the nascent state of Israel. But, there wasnā€™t a country palestine.

That wasn't the point.

You're lying.

There wasnā€™t a palestine in the ā€˜48 War. Arabs from within the British Mandate, which was called palestine and which ceased to exist with Israeli statehood, and from outside (5 Arab countries) attacked the nascent state of Israel. But, there wasnā€™t a country palestine.

Arab commentator: ā€œWhen the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ā€˜palestine.ā€™ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.ā€

That wasn't the point.
Then what was the point?

Your lies about documents.
And Israel.
What makes my points lies? You are not giving me anything to work with.

What makes my points lies?

You claimed the armistice agreements didn't mention Israel. That's a lie.

That wasn't the point.
Then what was the point?

Your lies about documents.
And Israel.
What makes my points lies? You are not giving me anything to work with.

What makes my points lies?

You claimed the armistice agreements didn't mention Israel. That's a lie.
Quote the part where Israel, as a place, is mentioned.

RE: The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?
āœā†’ et al,

BLUF: Don't bother to reply to P F Tinmore on this issue.

Quote the part where Israel, as a place, is mentioned.
(COMMENT)

This has been explained so many times to HIM by so many people, that it is no longer a legitimate question.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back