Who are the Israelis?

"Donald Trump does not have a right to set Israeli borders"

Either this woman did not read the plan or she did not understand it.

If anyone on this planet read it, carefully, who would those be?
She is the grandmother of every Jewish village in Judea Samaria.

Listen, I know You intend well,
but this is already not about Trump or the US,

it's about how PM Netanyahu,
will be remembered in Jewish history.

From what she is saying, it is clear she either never read it or didn't understand it. Hopefully these rumors she is spreading will not prevent annexation from going forward.

What rumors?
She said that she builds allover Judea.
Never saw any divisions, never sees any divisions,
and will never recognize any that would prevent Jewish sovereignty in any part of Judea.

Do You know who are the women that initiated and stand behind the sovereignty process?

She is a very fine speaker, but once again she fails to see there would not be enough support within Israel to apply sovereignty to even 50% of area C without the expectation that the US would recognize it.

She misrepresents the Trump plan with respect to a Palestinian state, but the upside is, she is not part of the negotiating team, so it is likely the annexation of half of area C will proceed.

From what she is saying, it is clear she either never read it or didn't understand it. Hopefully these rumors she is spreading will not prevent annexation from going forward.

What rumors?
and will never recognize any that would prevent Jewish sovereignty in any part of Judea.

Do You know who are the women that initiated and stand behind the sovereignty process?

She is a very fine speaker, but once again she fails to see there would not be enough support within Israel to apply sovereignty to even 50% of area C without the expectation that the US would recognize it.

She misrepresents the Trump plan with respect to a Palestinian state, but the upside is, she is not part of the negotiating team, so it is likely the annexation of half of area C will proceed.

I think it's a false assumption.
For sovereignty in towns like Ma'ale Edumin,
for the Gush 'Atziyon area there's full wide consensus, independent of US support.

She is the representative of the Sovereignty Youth movement on the ground,
and behind her stands the leadership of the local councils - the people who live there and who initiated the whole process, to move beyond the discourse of the 2-state disaster.

Her goal is not negotiations,
but to establish facts on the ground and change the discourse.

Everyone already understands all of Judea is destined for Israel's sovereignty, inevitable,
even Arabs realize that, what's left for PM Netanyahu is to decide whether he sets young Israel on a collision course with the agreements he now discusses, or removes the obstacles.

People are tired of dividing the land.
We want only Israeli sovereignty - all else is trouble.

Last edited:

What rumors?

for the Gush 'Atziyon area there's full wide consensus, independent of US support.

and behind her stands the leadership of the local councils - the people who live there and who initiated the whole process, to move beyond the discourse of the 2-state disaster.

Everyone already understands all of Judea is destined for Israel's sovereignty, inevitable,
even Arabs realize that, what's left for PM Netanyahu is to decide whether he sets young Israel on a collision course with the agreements he now discusses, or removes the obstacles.

But the political reality is that before Trump proposed annexation, the serious talks within the government were not about annexation but about how much new building to allow within established settlements and how many outposts should be demolished.

I'm sure the air is purer when your head is in the clouds and you are sure you can see far into the future, but progress is made on the ground in tough political negotiations in which no one gets everything he or she wants. Whatever the settler leaders may say in public, they know that when they go to Jerusalem they have to haggle and bargain to get even a small part of what they want. She may be the leader of the Youth Sovereignty Movement, but Donald Trump is the leader of the sovereignty movement that will allow Israel to annex half of area C after more than a half century of being afraid to annex any part of it.

What rumors?

But the political reality is that before Trump proposed annexation, the serious talks within the government were not about annexation but about how much new building to allow within established settlements and how many outposts should be demolished.

I'm sure the air is purer when your head is in the clouds and you are sure you can see far into the future, but progress is made on the ground in tough political negotiations in which no one gets everything he or she wants. Whatever the settler leaders may say in public, they know that when they go to Jerusalem they have to haggle and bargain to get even a small part of what they want. She may be the leader of the Youth Sovereignty Movement, but Donald Trump is the leader of the sovereignty movement that will allow Israel to annex half of area C after more than a half century of being afraid to annex any part of it.

I don't get it, You seriously believe that it was the current US admin
that made application of sovereignty a central focus of Israeli political discourse?
Was PM Begin's application of sovereignty in the Golan function of Pres. Trump's approval?

2nd Sovereignty Conference 2012:

Last edited:

What rumors?

that made application of sovereignty a central focus of Israeli political discourse?
Was PM Begin's application of sovereignty in the Golan function of Pres. Trump's approval?

You talk about discussions but I am talking about facts on the ground. Begin was a remarkable man, but in the last 40 years nothing more has been annexed until Trump's plan is making it a reality.

What rumors?

You talk about discussions but I am talking about facts on the ground. Begin was a remarkable man, but in the last 40 years nothing more has been annexed until Trump's plan is making it a reality.

On the ground?
You are the one basing the argument on discussions and signed papers,
while I'm trying to keep pointing to the people who establish those facts on the ground.

There's no need to annex anything really, even today the addresses of those villages and towns are registered under the Israeli civil administration, as anyone else. And the transportation ministry has been already on full integration project of new smart infrastructure specifically focusing on Judea Samaria, before any of this came about.

Someone is selling "lokshim" here by confusing people with the vocabulary.
It's all 100% independent Israeli move of any US position or capacity,
the support is instrumental, but not the definitive.

It's a move rooted on exclusively our sovereign decision,
and it's not in our national interests anymore to neither recognize the enemy,
nor accept any notions of obstructions to our national rights - read the Likud platform.

Last edited:
The World Continues to Try and Curse the Jews and Israel, but it Always Fails

Every nation in history has been affected by the way it treated the Jews.
The evidence is endless and clear.

This week’s Torah portion is Balak (Numbers 22:2-25:9), and in it we read how Balak, the evil King of Moav, hired the evil prophet/wizard Balaam to curse the Jews. Balaam was hesitant to take on the job as God appeared to him several times, telling him, “You must not curse that people, for they are blessed.”

After much persistence, God allowed Balaam to take the job, as long as he would only pronounce upon the Jews what God would put in his mouth, as it says, “Go with the men. But you must say nothing except what I tell you.”

Nevertheless, Balaam made good efforts to try and curse the Jews, but he failed each time. Indeed, he eventually admits, “How can I curse whom God has not cursed? . . . Who can count the dust of Jacob, number the “dust-cloud” of Israel? May my fate be like theirs!”

Balaam tried and tried, but ultimately failed. “When He blesses, I cannot reverse it. The Lord their God is with them.” Balak then fired Balaam…he was useless!

Many readers might realize that the story of Balaam is reminiscent of Genesis 12:3. “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” The world continues to try and curse the Jews. But it always backfires. We have it “in writing” from God that it always will!

Genesis 12:3 has been tried, tested, and retested year after year for thousands of years. The ending is always the same. The Torah announces to the world, “Bless Israel and the Jewish people and you will be blessed. Curse Israel and the Jewish people and you will be cursed.” There’s no running from it.

Harry Truman’s presidential win is widely attributed to Genesis 12:3. Apparently Truman was responsible –against the advice of Secretary of State General George C. Marshall and US Ambassador to the United Nations Warren Austin – for the US recognizing the independence of the State of Israel a mere 11 minutes after it was announced. Truman’s efforts on behalf of Israel and the Jewish people are remembered and appreciated to this day. Truman was a man of the Bible, a man of faith.

The Examples Are Endless
Let’s look at Genesis 12:3 throughout history. The examples are endless.

Back in the Bible, when Abimelech “took” Sarah for his pleasures, God turned against him. But once he returned Sarah to Abraham, he was blessed.

Pharaoh was warned with 10 plagues to let the Jews go. He didn’t make the right decisions. It didn’t end well for him.

The Amalekites were the first nation to attack the Jewish people after the Exodus from Egypt. It didn’t end well for them either. Do YOU know any Amalekites today? I sure don’t.

Rahab saved the lives of her two Jewish guests in Jericho. She was the only one to survive the conquest of Jericho.

Ruth’s “Your people will be my people and your God my God” served her quite well.

Stalin, a horrible anti-Semite, suffered a stroke on February 28, 1953. That day was the Jewish holiday of Purim, which commemorates the salvation of the Jewish people in ancient Iran from Haman’s plot to destroy the Jewish people. Stalin was the Haman of his time.

Let’s talk about Britain. Under the leadership of the Jewish Benjamin Disraeli (1804 – 1881), England thrived. It was during the 19th and 20th centuries that Britain prospered and even dominated world trade. And then in 1917 the British Foreign Office famously announced: “His Majesty’s Government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.” This became known as the Balfour declaration. The 1920 San Remo Peace Conference gave Britain a ‘Mandate for Palestine’ based upon the Balfour Declaration and this was formalized in 1922 by the League of Nations.” The primary purpose of the Mandate was to grant political rights in Palestine to the Jewish people.

But Britain reneged on the Jews. The Peel and Woodhead commissions of 1937/38 recommended partitioning Palestine into a small Jewish state and a large Arab state – against the promises and intentions of the Mandate. And then there was the British White Paper of 1939, which essentially blocked Jewish immigration to Palestine. These policies repudiated the Balfour Declaration and Britain’s commitments when the Jewish people needed it most.

But there’s more. The “Exodus” ship of July 1947 with over 4000 Jews, mostly Holocaust survivors, was attacked and seized by the British Navy as it prepared to dock in Palestine. The passengers were rounded upon and forcibly put on ship headed back to Europe.

Could it be that Britain was a recipient of “those who curse you will be cursed” for her treatment of the Jews? It sure looks that way! Let’s see.

Britain’s status began to decline quickly, especially after she handed over the mandate on Palestine to the League of Nations. For example, Britain used to have the most enviable navy in the world, with over 800 destroyers in 1945. But by 1950, just five years later, the navy was reduced to 250 destroyers and continued to decline.

Britain used to control 25 percent of the planet, but the number of people under British rule went from 700 million in 1945 to less than five million in 1965. Britain’s influence declined big time. The once famous saying “The sun never sets on the British empire” is little more than a joke nowadays.

Donald Trump and Israel
Let’s take a look at one of Israel’s best friends in the world today: Donald J. Trump.

In May 2017, President Trump, on the advice of his advisers, delayed the planned move of the US embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The months that followed were very turbulent times for Trump and his presidency. Indeed, after the Charlottesville fiasco, there was question whether he would even serve out his term.

But then he recognized Jerusalem on December 6, 2017. Two weeks later he signed his tax cuts into law with a razor-thin win of 51-48. These cuts led to one of the strongest economies America has ever experienced,with unemployment down to 3.6 percent. God was clearly blessing America.

Every nation in history has been affected by the way it treated the Jews. The evidence is endless and clear. No, Israel is not perfect. The Jews are not perfect. But the world must realize that they should align themselves with God and the Jews, and they too will be blessed!

F160509GE09-640x400.jpg

What rumors?

On the ground?
while I'm trying to keep pointing to the people who establish those facts on the ground.

There's no need to annex anything really, even today the addresses of those villages and towns are registered under the Israeli civil administration, as anyone else. And the transportation ministry has been already on full integration project of new smart infrastructure specifically focusing on Judea Samaria, before any of this came about.

nor accept any notions of obstructions to our national rights - read the Likud platform.

lol So now annexation is of no importance? Without it, the dream of a Palestinian state in all of Judea and Samaria will continue to percolate in the minds of the Palestinians and Europeans. Without annexation Israel will forever be dealing with building freezes outside of established settlements, however, with annexation there is no argument against building anywhere in the annexed area. The issue is annexation. Either you are for it or you are against it, and you now appear to be against it.

RE: Who are the Israelis?
⁜→ toomuchtime_, et al,

BLUF: This is a perspective we have to consider, BUT, at the end of the day, whether or not the people of Judea and Samaria accept or reject the annexation is the solution to the question.

lol So now annexation is of no importance? Without it, the dream of a Palestinian state in all of Judea and Samaria will continue to percolate in the minds of the Palestinians and Europeans. Without annexation Israel will forever be dealing with building freezes outside of established settlements, however, with annexation, there is no argument against building anywhere in the annexed area. The issue is annexation. Either you are for it or you are against it, and you now appear to be against it.
(COMMENT)

It is for the people of Judea and Samaria to decide; certainly NOT us. It is almost impossible for us to appreciate the emotions they have about the question.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ toomuchtime_, et al,

BLUF: This is a perspective we have to consider, BUT, at the end of the day, whether or not the people of Judea and Samaria accept or reject the annexation is the solution to the question.

lol So now annexation is of no importance? Without it, the dream of a Palestinian state in all of Judea and Samaria will continue to percolate in the minds of the Palestinians and Europeans. Without annexation Israel will forever be dealing with building freezes outside of established settlements, however, with annexation, there is no argument against building anywhere in the annexed area. The issue is annexation. Either you are for it or you are against it, and you now appear to be against it.
(COMMENT)

It is for the people of Judea and Samaria to decide; certainly NOT us. It is almost impossible for us to appreciate the emotions they have about the question.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
No, it is for all Israelis to decide, not just the people of Judea and Samaria. President Trump presented a plan as a basis for negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians but if the negotiations failed to materialize the US is prepared to recognize the annexation of about half of area C as legitimate. The decision on whether or not to annex the land belongs to Israel but the decision on whether or not to recognize it as legitimate belongs to the US. Since US recognition of the legitimacy of the annexation is important to Israel for many reasons, President Trump's criteria for recognition will certainly heavily influence the decision on annexation.

Ya'alah Ensamble - Ya'alah Ya'alah (Graceful Woman)

The poem is a love song between the lover and graceful woman (in the poem called Ya'alah - an ibex), and is written on the basis of the parable to the love described in the Song of Songs, which symbolizes the love between the Holy One and the nation of Israel.

Written by Rabbi Yisrael Najarah, the chief rabbi of Gaza.

⁜→ toomuchtime_, et al,

BLUF: I doubt that Netanyahu's Government wants to risk a Regional Internal security problem within Judea and Samaria. Israel does not want an insurgency to grow in this matter. To do something like this requires that the "people of Judea and Samaria" are willing to participate and become willing Israeli Citizens.

No, it is for all Israelis to decide, not just the people of Judea and Samaria. President Trump presented a plan as a basis for negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians but if the negotiations failed to materialize the US is prepared to recognize the annexation of about half of area C as legitimate. The decision on whether or not to annex the land belongs to Israel but the decision on whether or not to recognize it as legitimate belongs to the US. Since US recognition of the legitimacy of the annexation is important to Israel for many reasons, President Trump's criteria for recognition will certainly heavily influence the decision on annexation.
(COMMENT)

If only one percent of just one percent of the population of Judea and Samaria violently object and clandestinely form to oppose the annexation, that is the potential equivalent of 10 to 12 four-man independent cells of Fedayeen or other asymmetric fighters. That is a train wreck as far as Israel is concerned
(a disaster in the making). And that is every exploitable condition; just the kind of thing external influences would openly support. They would not have to do anything spectacular - but just make enough noise to capture the media for amplification (blowing it out of proportion). And that is not what Netanyahu's Government really wants. They want a seamless transition. One day the green and black is flying
22px-Flag_of_Jordan.svg.png
, and the next day the Star of David Israel, and no one notices.

Just my thought on the situation.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ toomuchtime_, et al,

BLUF: I doubt that Netanyahu's Government wants to risk a Regional Internal security problem within Judea and Samaria. Israel does not want an insurgency to grow in this matter. To do something like this requires that the "people of Judea and Samaria" are willing to participate and become willing Israeli Citizens.

(COMMENT)

If only one percent of just one percent of the population of Judea and Samaria violently object and clandestinely form to oppose the annexation, that is the potential equivalent of 10 to 12 four-man independent cells of Fedayeen or other asymmetric fighters. That is a train wreck as far as Israel is concerned
(a disaster in the making). And that is every exploitable condition; just the kind of thing external influences would openly support. They would not have to do anything spectacular - but just make enough noise to capture the media for amplification (blowing it out of proportion). And that is not what Netanyahu's Government really wants. They want a seamless transition. One day the green and black is flying

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
lol Most of the Arab population of Judea and Samaria violently objects to any Israeli presence in Judea and Samaria, in fact, they violently object to the existence of Israel. The Arabs never ended the second intifada. It was ended by Israeli security forces that began patrolling all areas of Judea and Samaria and proactively taking down terror cells instead of waiting for them to launch attacks. The same tactics and strategies that ended the second intifada are still in effect, so while there may be a small uptick in violence, it will quickly be put down.

There are two classes of Arabs to consider, those who live in the area to be annexed and those who live outside of it. Israeli is only going to annex half of area C, which is already under Israeli control and has been since 1967 and Oslo also gives Israel complete control of area C. The half of area C that will be annexed has very few Arabs in it, and after annexation the lives of these Arabs will greatly improve. As residents of Israel, they will immediately be entitled to all of Israel's extensive social welfare benefits. They will have access to world class medical care, their children will have access to world class educations, they will earn several times as much working in the Israeli economy as they did in the Palestinian economy and they will be able to travel anywhere in Israel. These Arabs have been living under Israeli rule all their lives without these benefits, so why would they want to go to war now that their lives have improved so much?

If there is an uptick of violence, it will come from those areas of Judea and Samaria that will not be annexed and whose people will not enjoy the benefits of becoming residents of Israel. While some of these Arabs may still harbor fantasies of a Palestinian state, their lives will not change in any way because of annexation, and since Israeli security forces now patrol every part of area A and B, no organized violence will get a chance to get started.

The EU will harshly criticize the move, and some of the Arabs states may criticize it almost as harshly as the EU, but the US will recognize the annexation as legitimate, so on balance Israel will suffer no consequences for this move.

What rumors?

On the ground?

lol So now annexation is of no importance? Without it, the dream of a Palestinian state in all of Judea and Samaria will continue to percolate in the minds of the Palestinians and Europeans. Without annexation Israel will forever be dealing with building freezes outside of established settlements, however, with annexation there is no argument against building anywhere in the annexed area. The issue is annexation. Either you are for it or you are against it, and you now appear to be against it.

I have to disagree.
First we never annexed anything, because the the Mandate is the last binding international agreement, which allots Judea for the sovereignty of the Jewish nation,
and nothing supersedes it. We don't need to annex anything,
just apply Israeli law as in the Golan.

It is exactly the false notion of annexation and negotiations that feed into the minds of the Arabs and Europeans. It's no different if CHAZ was supported by Europeans, and instead of bringing law and order, we started talking about 'US annexation of CHAZ', then say You have to annex and negotiate, otherwise it feeds into the false dreams of criminals. And clearly that's the opposite of reality, what ends such dreams is bringing law and order, and having police on the ground instead of the army - not conceding into notions of negotiation.

The freezes only come when the US pressures Israel to make "gestures",
none of this is required with application of sovereignty.

With annexation You get into negotiation and freezes,
with application of sovereignty You get the same freezes, but without the political costs of feeding into self-defeating illusions of leveraged responsibility to be inherited for the next generation, which helps neither involved but the corrupt Pali leaders and the Left.

⁜→ toomuchtime_, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Why without notice?
I think it's actually the purpose behind the gradual process,
so that to make it visible for the rest of Arabs in Judea how it turns out.

Aside from that, it is a very healthy thing to see for the Israeli society,
it's a curing experience, and has been openly discussed in the framework of legislation.

And specifically regarding militants, I think what MK Betzalel Smotrich summed up is an inevitable reality. This can be prolonged cosmetically with the wall and checkpoints, but eventually there will always remain Yehoshua Bin Nun's 3 options - peace, move, fight.

All the bills and parties that brought up plans for outlining steps for sovereignty in Judea,
referred to these 3 options directly and indirectly, with different attitudes towards the process of naturalization of the Arab population of Judea into the wider Israeli society.

Adjoining the civil infrastructure might seem a relatively mundane process of formal registration, because much of the infrastructure is already there or in the closest vicinity.
I'l exaggerate to make a point, but it's worked up process no more difficult than the usual Sochnut registration in the airport for immigrants. The data is already there, sign the papers,
get Your first immigrant financial package, study the language, apply for social security that will bound the aid upon applying for jobs and limited number of months possible for payment.

Economically this will have both good and bad outcomes, as much a liability a powerful economic potential to grow the industry and private business. That's why it's better the transition occurs gradually, along with the natural development of demographics.

But everything starts when only the police functionally
remains the only law enforcement on duty inside that perimeter.

The World Continues to Try and Curse the Jews and Israel, but it Always Fails

Every nation in history has been affected by the way it treated the Jews.
The evidence is endless and clear.

This week’s Torah portion is Balak (Numbers 22:2-25:9), and in it we read how Balak, the evil King of Moav, hired the evil prophet/wizard Balaam to curse the Jews. Balaam was hesitant to take on the job as God appeared to him several times, telling him, “You must not curse that people, for they are blessed.”

After much persistence, God allowed Balaam to take the job, as long as he would only pronounce upon the Jews what God would put in his mouth, as it says, “Go with the men. But you must say nothing except what I tell you.”

Nevertheless, Balaam made good efforts to try and curse the Jews, but he failed each time. Indeed, he eventually admits, “How can I curse whom God has not cursed? . . . Who can count the dust of Jacob, number the “dust-cloud” of Israel? May my fate be like theirs!”

Balaam tried and tried, but ultimately failed. “When He blesses, I cannot reverse it. The Lord their God is with them.” Balak then fired Balaam…he was useless!

Many readers might realize that the story of Balaam is reminiscent of Genesis 12:3. “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” The world continues to try and curse the Jews. But it always backfires. We have it “in writing” from God that it always will!

Genesis 12:3 has been tried, tested, and retested year after year for thousands of years. The ending is always the same. The Torah announces to the world, “Bless Israel and the Jewish people and you will be blessed. Curse Israel and the Jewish people and you will be cursed.” There’s no running from it.

Harry Truman’s presidential win is widely attributed to Genesis 12:3. Apparently Truman was responsible –against the advice of Secretary of State General George C. Marshall and US Ambassador to the United Nations Warren Austin – for the US recognizing the independence of the State of Israel a mere 11 minutes after it was announced. Truman’s efforts on behalf of Israel and the Jewish people are remembered and appreciated to this day. Truman was a man of the Bible, a man of faith.

The Examples Are Endless
Let’s look at Genesis 12:3 throughout history. The examples are endless.

Back in the Bible, when Abimelech “took” Sarah for his pleasures, God turned against him. But once he returned Sarah to Abraham, he was blessed.

Pharaoh was warned with 10 plagues to let the Jews go. He didn’t make the right decisions. It didn’t end well for him.

The Amalekites were the first nation to attack the Jewish people after the Exodus from Egypt. It didn’t end well for them either. Do YOU know any Amalekites today? I sure don’t.

Rahab saved the lives of her two Jewish guests in Jericho. She was the only one to survive the conquest of Jericho.

Ruth’s “Your people will be my people and your God my God” served her quite well.

Stalin, a horrible anti-Semite, suffered a stroke on February 28, 1953. That day was the Jewish holiday of Purim, which commemorates the salvation of the Jewish people in ancient Iran from Haman’s plot to destroy the Jewish people. Stalin was the Haman of his time.

Let’s talk about Britain. Under the leadership of the Jewish Benjamin Disraeli (1804 – 1881), England thrived. It was during the 19th and 20th centuries that Britain prospered and even dominated world trade. And then in 1917 the British Foreign Office famously announced: “His Majesty’s Government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.” This became known as the Balfour declaration. The 1920 San Remo Peace Conference gave Britain a ‘Mandate for Palestine’ based upon the Balfour Declaration and this was formalized in 1922 by the League of Nations.” The primary purpose of the Mandate was to grant political rights in Palestine to the Jewish people.

But Britain reneged on the Jews. The Peel and Woodhead commissions of 1937/38 recommended partitioning Palestine into a small Jewish state and a large Arab state – against the promises and intentions of the Mandate. And then there was the British White Paper of 1939, which essentially blocked Jewish immigration to Palestine. These policies repudiated the Balfour Declaration and Britain’s commitments when the Jewish people needed it most.

But there’s more. The “Exodus” ship of July 1947 with over 4000 Jews, mostly Holocaust survivors, was attacked and seized by the British Navy as it prepared to dock in Palestine. The passengers were rounded upon and forcibly put on ship headed back to Europe.

Could it be that Britain was a recipient of “those who curse you will be cursed” for her treatment of the Jews? It sure looks that way! Let’s see.

Britain’s status began to decline quickly, especially after she handed over the mandate on Palestine to the League of Nations. For example, Britain used to have the most enviable navy in the world, with over 800 destroyers in 1945. But by 1950, just five years later, the navy was reduced to 250 destroyers and continued to decline.

Britain used to control 25 percent of the planet, but the number of people under British rule went from 700 million in 1945 to less than five million in 1965. Britain’s influence declined big time. The once famous saying “The sun never sets on the British empire” is little more than a joke nowadays.

Donald Trump and Israel
Let’s take a look at one of Israel’s best friends in the world today: Donald J. Trump.

In May 2017, President Trump, on the advice of his advisers, delayed the planned move of the US embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The months that followed were very turbulent times for Trump and his presidency. Indeed, after the Charlottesville fiasco, there was question whether he would even serve out his term.

But then he recognized Jerusalem on December 6, 2017. Two weeks later he signed his tax cuts into law with a razor-thin win of 51-48. These cuts led to one of the strongest economies America has ever experienced,with unemployment down to 3.6 percent. God was clearly blessing America.

Every nation in history has been affected by the way it treated the Jews. The evidence is endless and clear. No, Israel is not perfect. The Jews are not perfect. But the world must realize that they should align themselves with God and the Jews, and they too will be blessed!

F160509GE09-640x400.jpg

Well, it also will be fair to say that the 20th century was the end of all colonial empires. And the ground for British economic and military might was laid long before Disraeli.

⁜→ ESay, et al,

BLUF: This is not meant to be a criticism. It is merely a surface observation. Your points are understood and appreciated.

Donald Trump and Israel

Well, it also will be fair to say that the 20th century was the end of all colonial empires. And the ground for British economic and military might was laid long before Disraeli.
(COMMENT)

Observation #1: I still recognize the Office of the President (US) as intended by the founders and included in the Constitution. However, I am also a realist. The US is no longer the leader that it once was at the end of WWII.

Observation #2: While most people don't realize it, there are four (4) countries in the world that are still legally considered maintaining "colonial" holdings by C-24:

◈. The UK
◈. The US
◈. France
◈. New Zealand

Granted, they are not the mighty Colonial Powers they once were, but none the less, they still Administer Non-Self-Governing Territories. While the world thinks that the age of colonialism is gone, we still don't know what the outcome of future conflicts will bring.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

What rumors?

On the ground?

I have to disagree.
First we never annexed anything, because the the Mandate is the last binding international agreement, which allots Judea for the sovereignty of the Jewish nation,
and nothing supersedes it. We don't need to annex anything,
just apply Israeli law as in the Golan.

It is exactly the false notion of annexation and negotiations that feed into the minds of the Arabs and Europeans. It's no different if CHAZ was supported by Europeans, and instead of bringing law and order, we started talking about 'US annexation of CHAZ', then say You have to annex and negotiate, otherwise it feeds into the false dreams of criminals. And clearly that's the opposite of reality, what ends such dreams is bringing law and order, and having police on the ground instead of the army - not conceding into notions of negotiation.

The freezes only come when the US pressures Israel to make "gestures",
none of this is required with application of sovereignty.

With annexation You get into negotiation and freezes,
with application of sovereignty You get the same freezes, but without the political costs of feeding into self-defeating illusions of leveraged responsibility to be inherited for the next generation, which helps neither involved but the corrupt Pali leaders and the Left.

So you say the annexation of Jerusalem and the Golan were meaningless gestures. Glad you cleared that up.

⁜→ rylah,, et al,

BLUF: As the Administrative Power - exercising full Israeli civil and security control over the territory under discussion, the Netanyahu's Government can snap its fingers if wants and declare sovereignty. But just because you can do something, does not mean you should do it without do consideration to alternative approaches.

NOTE:
The extension of authority over the Golan Height is a bit different.

(Ω) The Golan Heights was a direct capture of the sovereign territory of Syria. Whereas Judea and Samaria were taken under control in 1988 when the Hashemite Kingdom abandon the West Bank. The Disengagement from the West Bank was effective on 31 July 1988 when King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties. On 31 July 1988 the West Bank, in effect, the West Bank fell under one of the accepted legal methods of acquiring sovereignty over the territory. “Occupation” being legally an original means of peacefully acquiring sovereignty over the territory. (Terra Nullius)
(Ω) Wherein, every other means of acquisition can be argued as faulty, except that of self-determination. That is usually done by direct voting, but one of the alternatives (beyond dispute) is by popular petition.​

Why without notice?
I think it's actually the purpose behind the gradual process, so that to make it visible for the rest of Arabs in Judea how it turns out.
(COMMENT)

Yeah, we call your idea a "fanfare" approach. Sometimes it works. But if you want to make it seamless, yet envious by other Arab Palestinians, change the landscape in very subtal ways (license Plates, easy access lanes at checkpoints, open highways previously closed to them, etc).

Aside from that, it is a very healthy thing to see for the Israeli society, it's a curing experience, and has been openly discussed in the framework of legislation.
(COMMENT)

Open discussion is a great idea. But nothing should be done that cheapens the opinion of the Judeans and Samarians this action concerns.

Yehoshua Bin Nun's 3 options - peace, move, fight.
(COMMENT)

In my opinion (outside observer) this is definitely an attitude that needs shit-canned. This is an approach that should not be even spoken of until every other means are exhausted.

()
This is just one man's observations from afar. But as an old-school CI type, you want to minimize the potential for the breeding of internal security issues.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back