Who are all these Guests, Bots, and Visitors?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
As of right now, 122 registered members online, and 1,452 "Guests" online, consisting of guests and robots.

How weird is that? Why would so many people come here to read threads and not want to take part in the discussions?

guests.jpg

Guests could include.....

1. members that hide their online status,

2. others that have signed off, but not signed out,

3. Fact checkers looking for sources of acceptable 'facts' *cough, cough*

4. Poll takers cause nobody actually wants to take a poll, so they visit discussion forums to see what the public really thinks *eyeroll*

5. Some people like to familiarize themselves with a forum before committing to signing up and publicly posting

6. Where do you think the msm get their news stories from? Actual life happenings??? No way! They get it here, straight from the horses ass then spin it to their level of imagination

I could probably go on, but I'm still on the first cup of coffee so don't push me...........and those bots??? That's how all your online activity is tracked, so they provide suggested ads or content in the hopes you click it Unfortunately, I hear there's no getting away from the bots......as in, no site can block them. One of those necessary evils of the web.

My guess is that the forum is routinely monitored by several government agencies.

What for? Don't they have better things to do than snoop on a bunch of old people shitposting on an internet discussion board?

They should be out looking for Joe Biden's brain.

Forum List

Back