Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
To God be the glory! Whitney Houston's daughter has been taken off of life support after having been in a medically induced coma for over 2 months and she is now awake! Her aunt said she believes she is going to be alright! This is a miracle! The family is asking that people continue to pray for her. This is wonderful news!

Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Awake No Longer on Life Support According to Bobby Brown and Tina Brown - Yahoo Celebrity

Bobbi Kristina, 22, has been in a medically induced coma for the past two and a half months, since she was discovered unresponsive in a bath tub on Jan. 31.

But now it seems like things are looking up for the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, after her dad and aunt sent out messages to fans over the weekend, saying that her condition is starting to improve.

There have been many prayer warriors / intercessors praying for this girl all around the world since news of her injury. God is faithful to answer prayer! This girl is going to serve the LORD and that was exactly what her mother wanted for her. The mercy of God in this story is simply amazing! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for this miracle! The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous. Proverbs 15:29

It is written:

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16

Last edited:
"I can say today Bobbi is awake. She's watching me,"

Sounds like god left her brain injured and possibly in a vegetative condition.

Darn that god anyway.

Darn that god anyway.
You are a militant atheist, so your comment is apropos of nothing.

Your type of atheism is the equivalent of being a Westboro Baptist.

Do you not understand the term 'medically-induced' coma?

What does that have to do with being taken off life support, Delta? The early report (some time ago) was that they didn't expect she would make it and now?
She is awake and does not need the life support. She's been taken off of it. It is a celebration of someone who could have died being alive today. I'm rejoicing in her survival! It's good news!

Darn that god anyway.
You are a militant atheist, so your comment is apropos of nothing.

Your type of atheism is the equivalent of being a Westboro Baptist.

Actually, if you read my posts, I'm not all that militant but in this case, I was simply replying to Jeri's militant fundie take on the situation.

IOW, if one believes god woke her up then it follows that god is responsible for her condition to begin with.

Or are you saying that god should get a pass for that?

Yes, your post represented your militant atheism, the equivalent to Jeri's extreme religionist position.

What does that have to do with being taken off life support, Delta? The early report (some time ago) was that they didn't expect she would make it and now?
She is awake and does not need the life support. She's been taken off of it. It is a celebration of someone who could have died being alive today. I'm rejoicing in her survival! It's good news!

She's awake because the doctors reversed the drugs they gave her putting her into the coma in the first place. Wasn't like if she was in the coma naturally then came out of it.

She is alive and may be able to comprehend her world.

If she gets a second chance, I hope she uses it well.

Absolutely! If she encounters Christ in her heart and receives his pardon for her sins - believing on Him as Her Savior - or if she returns to Him having been a prodigal - that is the true miracle!

If her heart is turned towards Christ? She is richer than Donald Trump and 10,000 times better off than the godless atheist who is dead though he live. What shall it profit a man (or woman) to gain the whole world only to lose his (or her) own soul?

Yes, your post represented your militant atheism, the equivalent to Jeri's extreme religionist position.

Oh bullshit.

I consistently say people should be able to believe whatever they wish and I never proselytize or demand that others agree with me. Why is it wrong to think they should do so consistently?

If god woke her up, god is also responsible for injuring her.

You're being just as hypocritical as the thumpers.

Oh bullshit.

I consistently say people should be able to believe whatever they wish and I never proselytize or demand that others agree with me. Why is it wrong to think they should do so consistently?

Then follow what you normally say you follow. Leave it alone, or be a Westboro Atheist.

She's awake because the doctors reversed the drugs they gave her putting her into the coma in the first place. Wasn't like if she was in the coma naturally then came out of it.

She's alive without the life support, Delta. That is my point.

Oh bullshit.

Then follow what you normally say you follow. Leave it alone, or be a Westboro Atheist.

Trying to coat your religious delusions as reasonable is laughable

Too funny, it was science and medicine that pulled her through, not jebus on two sticks

Actually science and medicine had given up on her which is why they transferred her from the hospital to a private facility. Man's science and medicine has its limitations but Jesus Christ has no limitations as to what He can do. With God all things are possible ........

The battles of her inheritance from her Mom will keep her alive, even if she is a vegetable like zombie. Hopefully, if she wakes up and knows who she is, there will still be a little cash left.

This is the same as praising Jesus because,.......................................................................................................the can opener worked...

A can opener will not work if someone does not operate it, PMH. It wasn't created to operate on its own any more than you were!

Note* I thank Jesus for everything! Including my can opener! Some folks do not have one! Did you ever think about the fact that every good and useful thing you have - you should be thanking God for? Every good and perfect gift comes from above! That is a scripture to remind us of where our blessings - even our good health - the health of our loved ones comes from! Thank God Almighty! Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back