White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

Many are blaming the school for promoting racial divisiveness over the safety of the students.

The school couldn't even bring themselves to mention the victim by name, or even directly

The young black girl has been arrested and I need to know how the fight started before I call her a savage.

Save your right-wing spin for someone WGAF about it. I am taking your hypocrite, racist ass to task because you will label a black person as a savage, but you will not call white murderers or someone white who beats a black person half to death a savage.
Slamming someone's head three times into concrete while they are helpless is the action of a savage regardless of provocation. That's attempted murder.

There is some serious and dangerous nostalgia about street fights here. If you think street fights today have some kind of honor code and your opponent will stop when you think it would be reasonable to stop, you better stay far away from a street fight. You should also expect knives and guns if they have them. It might have started when the schools and parents tried to eliminate the very idea of a fight as a way to resolve conflict. When they used set up boxing matches for boys to settle things, now they suspend a kid for just defending himself. Kids are not socialized about honorable fighting at all. All that aside, street fights have always been very serious. I'm not convinced that the nostalgia here is from guys who ever got in a fight past grade school. A guy I knew died in an "honorable" "fisticuffs" street fight. Got clipped, fell back on the pavement, cracked his head and died. Turns out it was an off-duty cop. No charges.

Was she helpless when she first grabbed her head?

yes, flat on her back with big one on top in control. It was going to be over in 2 min of holding her down. Maybe a slap to the cheek now and then.

you are wrong on this one StuperBadBro. It was so horrific (especially for girls) I could only glance once. It looked like attempted murder or girlslaughter at the minimum. God help that girl recover//

Last edited:

Forum List

Back