White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

The ass kissing comes from you, you can show where I run around kissing white folks asses like you do.
That statement just reeks RACISM.

You gonna start Cracker BS next.

Bottom line bashing someones head into Concrete is attempted murder.

She should get decades to think about that moment.

This thread started out that a group of black kids beat a white kid, we found out that was a lie. So yea I am not taking the word of racist liars. I want to know exactly what happened not what racist perceived what happened.
Ultimately, what happened was a black girl beat a white girl to near death. That’s not good for your narrative but is something you are going to have to deal with.

Ultimately, what happened was a black girl beat a white girl to near death. That’s not good for your narrative but is something you are going to have to deal with.
No that is something the courts are going to have to deal with.

Nobody can argue with the truth, don't present a lie and think I am going to believe it just because it fits your narrative.

Here is another Black that could not let it go. Reaches for gun or knife during fight. does not find it. AFTER they bust it up and seperate....he digs thru belongings pulls out a gun and taunts and frightens (guy and girl) then evidently shoots him in the head as everyone cowers in the back of the subway car. The incident had been settled by a guy in city work gear? but not enough for the big old subway bully. every day....it never ends. Black Violence.

Nobody can argue with the truth, don't present a lie and think I am going to believe it just because it fits your narrative.
Truth is the black girl showed no respect or empathy for human life.

Nobody can argue with the truth, don't present a lie and think I am going to believe it just because it fits your narrative

Truth is the black girl showed no respect or empathy for human life.
Nobody shows someone empathy or respect during a fight, your trying to hurt the person you are fighting.

Nobody shows someone empathy or respect during a fight, your trying to hurt the person you are fighting.
Bullshit…. The only reason you are saying that is because the girl is Black. At a certain point, she knew she won the fight so why did she continue pummeling the white girl’s head into the pavement? Circumstances, right?

And the black girl had already done that.

So, the continued attack was not just unnecessary, but a calculated effort to murder a now completely defenseless person.

This thread started out that a group of black kids beat a white kid, we found out that was a lie. So yea I am not taking the word of racist liars. I want to know exactly what happened not what racist perceived what happened.
We saw exactly what happened. The big black girl slammed the smaller white girl’s skull hard to the cement, repeatedly, and left her convulsing on the pavement. The smaller girl was well subdued, and that degree of violent rage was criminal.

….it might be TO the death. A savage attack that a normal person would not have committed.

We saw exactly what happened. The big black girl slammed the smaller white girl’s skull hard to the cement, repeatedly, and left her convulsing on the pavement. The smaller girl was well subdued, and that degree of violent rage was criminal.

The black girl has been arrested. Sadly nothing will come of it. If it were my kid's head being bashed into concrete ? Hello Civil lawsuit and the thug would pay for life

Bullshit…. The only reason you are saying that is because the girl is Black. At a certain point, she knew she won the fight so why did she continue pummeling the white girl’s head into the pavement? Circumstances, right?
So tell me when you were in a fight, if you have ever been in one, what were you trying to do to the person you were fighting?

And the black girl had already done that.

So, the continued attack was not just unnecessary, but a calculated effort to murder a now completely defenseless person.
Well it was obvious that she was trying to harm her, but isn't that what happens in a fight. I saw a man knock another man's eye out the socket during a fight, I have seen folks cut during a fight, I have seen folks shot during a fight. That is what folks do during a fight is try and harm the other person.

Well it was obvious that she was trying to harm her, but isn't that what happens in a fight. I saw a man knock another man's eye out the socket during a fight, I have seen folks cut during a fight, I have seen folks shot during a fight. That is what folks do during a fight is try and harm the other person.
It probably is criminal, but that is the reason you fight someone is to do harm to them.

So tell me when you were in a fight, if you have ever been in one, what were you trying to do to the person you were fighting?
When I am in a fight, Defend myself. The Black girl was not defending herself. She was out to cause the white girl as much pain and suffering as possible; clearly learned behavior from a modern culture. Keep up with your excuses and justifications.

When I am in a fight, Defend myself.
So you fight someone to defend yourself? That doesn’t make any sense.

The Black girl was not defending herself.

Who the hell fights someone to defend themselves?

She was out to cause the white girl as much pain and suffering as possible; clearly learned behavior from a modern culture. Keep up with your excuses and justifications.

You fight someone to cause them pain, that is the whole reason you fight. Learned behavior? Folks have been fighting each other since man has been on earth.

Forum List

Back