White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

This horrible tragedy continues.....

The Missouri teen who was mercilessly beaten after school earlier this month has yet to regain consciousness 10 days after the incident, her stricken parents revealed in their first public statement Monday.

“The full scope and extent of Kaylee’s injuries and prognosis for recovery cannot be determined until, with God’s grace, she regains consciousness, and the family asks that you continue to keep Kaylee in your thoughts and prayers as she continues to recover,”

March 18 2024

This horrible tragedy continues.....

The Missouri teen who was mercilessly beaten after school earlier this month has yet to regain consciousness 10 days after the incident, her stricken parents revealed in their first public statement Monday.

“The full scope and extent of Kaylee’s injuries and prognosis for recovery cannot be determined until, with God’s grace, she regains consciousness, and the family asks that you continue to keep Kaylee in your thoughts and prayers as she continues to recover,”

March 18 2024
I pray that she can fully recover from this ordeal.

My half Asian daughter will change their minds in a few seconds.

Her sensei doesn't fuck around. He teaches her to win. (Not talking about trophies).

They won't do her much good against a guy twice her size and psychotic. Or on crank. Hope you taught her to shoot.

Certainly not to kill them…is that YOURE goal???

Mine was to win that fight, and every subsequent fight. Knock a guy on his ass, you win that fight. Knock him on his ass, then stomp him to a bloody pulp and stop pounding only when physically pulled off, you have won every fight.

School bullying happens because the administrators punish both the bully and the victim. When I went to school, that didn’t happen. The bullies got punished. When I was in grade school, I had a badly broken arm, with a wrist to shoulder cast. A bully thought that made me an easy mark. He woke up in the hospital after I bashed him over the head with the cast. Since there were multiple witnesses to his unprovoked attack, not only wasn’t I punished, but he got expelled when he got out of the hospital.

School bullying happens because not enough bullies end up messily dead.

Are you as tough as you talk Soy Boi?

Only when he has six buddies with him.

That girl needs to be locked up until she’s 50.

She should never leave except in a body bag.

I’ve made no racist comments, and again, you are so brainwashed that you can’t see that I called the white guys who tortured the black guys to death - in the story you linked - savages.

Yes, and the black guys started to harass me. They saw an opportunity to taunt an older white woman, and took it. Not all blacks are decent people, although most are.

I hope you carry. If not...start.

I am like a black man that has seen and dealt with racist his whole life.

Every time you look in the mirror.

I support the rule of law. You're a lawless piece of shit.

That's a lie.

I’m gonna be at my Mountain home in Ultra Conservative Militia inspired deep Red Ultra Rural Shasta County where the nearest Blacktop ( Road ) is almost two miles away and the nearest Town ( Tiny hamlet of Oak Run ) is 7 miles away
Hmm, all that sounds familiar for some reason.

Well, I have never beaten anyone to a pulp, but plenty of black folks in America have been beaten to a pulp since this country was founded. Don't take my word for it, just study some real history, white ass kisser.

No shit Sherlock. Same with whites, Native Americans, Asians, you name it, EVERYONE has been attacked by violent scumbags.

But don't take my word for it, read some real history, white ass kisser.

Poor thing. This innocent girl was lynched by a black mob in broad daylight. Reverse the races and this would be a major story covered on all the national networks. Joe Biden would be weighing in about our systemic racism and the rise of white supremacy under Donald Trump.

original_Untitled_design_-_2024-03-10T102122.664.jpg

Scott Adams is right.

Scott Adams RISKS IT ALL, Tells White People to "STAY AWAY FROM BLACKS"

By "black mob," you mean one single black girl who's been arrested and will be charged with attempted murder for that heinous, brutal attack, if Kaylee is fortunate enough to survive. Which at this point, is looking like that will require a miracle.

No shit Sherlock. Same with whites, Native Americans, Asians, you name it, EVERYONE has been attacked by violent scumbags.

But don't take my word for it, read some real history, white ass kisser.
blacks kill more then any other race. 96 percent of them are killed by their own at heir rate then any other race. they problem is american today it is ok to kill a caucasion person and get away with it.

Forum List

Back