White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

yes, flat on her back with big one on top in control. It was going to be over in 2 min of holding her down. Maybe a slap to the cheek now and then.

you are wrong on this one StuperBadBro. It was so horrific (especially for girls) I could only glance once. It looked like attempted murder of girlslaughter at the minimum. God help that girl recover//
Yep , Diaper Girl Attacker needs to be pushin 30 when she finally gets parole

Update!

It's not looking good for the young White victim.

EXCLUSIVE Kaylee Gain's grandma says statement on beaten schoolgirl's condition is imminent and that she's 'devastated' by latest news​

• Her grandma Terry Nordstrom Thompson has shared that the family will release an update very soon and that she is 'devastated'
  • The 15-year-old Missouri girl suffered from a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage resulting in major brain bleeding and swelling

Update!

EXCLUSIVE Kaylee Gain's grandma says statement on beaten schoolgirl's condition is imminent and that she's 'devastated' by latest news​

• Her grandma Terry Nordstrom Thompson has shared that the family will release an update very soon and that she is 'devastated'
  • The 15-year-old Missouri girl suffered from a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage resulting in major brain bleeding and swelling
There will be Runnin Gun Battles in the Street this Summer of Love 2.0

yes, flat on her back with big one on top in control. It was going to be over in 2 min of holding her down. Maybe a slap to the cheek now and then.

you are wrong on this one StuperBadBro. It was so horrific (especially for girls) I could only glance once. It looked like attempted murder or girlslaughter at the minimum. God help that girl recover//
So she was flat on her back when this fight started.

when do blacks ever show empathy for a human life?
When I was growing up they did. They were older dudes that all wore sweatbands.

They pulled me off a guy I was about to start beating a little too hard and gave me a great talking to.

(and then we burned one)

That was a long time ago now.

No, when I was in a fight, I stopped the other guy, and then stopped hitting him because it was no longer necessary.
That's how it used to be. I just told about how the big older black dudes pulled me off a guy?

Well I've seen him knock another guy out and pour a beer on him. He didn't kick him.

I’m gonna be at my Mountain home in Ultra Conservative Militia inspired deep Red Ultra Rural Shasta County where the nearest Blacktop ( Road ) is almost two miles away and the nearest Town ( Tiny hamlet of Oak Run ) is 7 miles away
Good stay there, I wish you could take some of your racist buddies up there with you.

Update!

Doesn't look good ....what a horrible and unnecessary tragedy.:(

"Kaylee's grandmother previously posted that Gain “may not recover” from the fight that led to brain bleeding and a skull fracture."

Doesn't look good ....what a horrible and unnecessary tragedy.:(

"Kaylee's grandmother previously posted that Gain “may not recover” from the fight that led to brain bleeding and a skull fracture."
Shit

Forum List

Back