White Supremacists in Law Enforcement

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Our law enforcement is broken at every level and far too many white extremists are being hired.

FBI Informant Exposes Active KKK Members Working In Law Enforcement
December 26, 2021

An FBI informant working undercover inside a Florida chapter of the Ku Klux Klan exposed a troubling connection between the white supremacist organization’s members and local law enforcement agencies.

For ten years, Joe Moore worked as a confidential informant in the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, as a key component of the agency’s investigation into the KKK. The married father of three gathered information on the KKK in Jacksonville, Florida from 2007 to 2017, where he helped foil at least two murder plots and exposed active members working inside law enforcement at the county and state levels.

Moore is speaking out now because he says his life –– and his family’s lives –– are under threat by the very people he helped take down.

“We live in a constant state of danger,” Moore told The Associated Press, adding that he’s speaking out “before something does happen to me.”

Across his time working undercover, Moore said he came into contact with people who were former and active military service members, law enforcement officers at the state, local, and county levels. Moore’s work also added that the KKK was recruiting new members at Florida prisons –– something the state Department of Corrections denies.

“From where I sat, with the intelligence laid out, I can tell you that none of these agencies have any control over any of it. It is more prevalent and consequential than any of them are willing to admit,” Moore said.

“If you want to know why people don’t trust the police, it’s because they have a relative or a friend that they witnessed being targeted by extremist who happened to have a badge and a gun,” Moore continued.

“I know for a fact that this has occurred,” Moore added. “I stopped a murder plot [involving] law enforcement officers.”

Enforcing the law and living in a first world civilized country is a form of white supremacy to your foolish race. You wonder why your people live in their own filth and never advance? Maybe you're the ones that should ask some questions and look in the mirror. Whites have higher standards and you don't like it because you go against those standards. Well, those standards are the only way upwards.

1640669629304.png

We will organize it, just be thankful. Love this guy at 12:50, where do you want to go, anywhere any other country but here.

Enforcing the law and living in a first world civilized country is a form of white supremacy to your foolish race. You wonder why your people live in their own filth and never advance? Maybe you're the ones that should ask some questions and look in the mirror. Whites have higher standards and you don't like it because you go against those standards. Well, those standards are the only way upwards.

Considering the white races record in America you might want to redact those comments.

Right on time, here comes the incel racist brigade.

I always thought this was good advise for all people.

1640670200536.jpeg

Our law enforcement is broken at every level and far too many white extremists are being hired.

December 26, 2021

An FBI informant working undercover inside a Florida chapter of the Ku Klux Klan exposed a troubling connection between the white supremacist organization’s members and local law enforcement agencies.

For ten years, Joe Moore worked as a confidential informant in the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, as a key component of the agency’s investigation into the KKK. The married father of three gathered information on the KKK in Jacksonville, Florida from 2007 to 2017, where he helped foil at least two murder plots and exposed active members working inside law enforcement at the county and state levels.

Moore is speaking out now because he says his life –– and his family’s lives –– are under threat by the very people he helped take down.

“We live in a constant state of danger,” Moore told The Associated Press, adding that he’s speaking out “before something does happen to me.”

Across his time working undercover, Moore said he came into contact with people who were former and active military service members, law enforcement officers at the state, local, and county levels. Moore’s work also added that the KKK was recruiting new members at Florida prisons –– something the state Department of Corrections denies.

“From where I sat, with the intelligence laid out, I can tell you that none of these agencies have any control over any of it. It is more prevalent and consequential than any of them are willing to admit,” Moore said.

“If you want to know why people don’t trust the police, it’s because they have a relative or a friend that they witnessed being targeted by extremist who happened to have a badge and a gun,” Moore continued.

“I know for a fact that this has occurred,” Moore added. “I stopped a murder plot [involving] law enforcement officers.”

December 26, 2021

Racism is the last bastion of the scoundrel. It seems that fighting racism is rather lucrative. BLM (and communist) founder Pat Cullors has a multi million hide away in an all white community...Lucy, you got some 'splain to do.

December 26, 2021

LOL from a “FBI informant”. Sounds like complete bullshit. Why don’t they just name the KKK members who are supposedly police? They’d be fired within a day.

Our current political/legal paradigm comes down to "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL NO MATTER WHAT". THAT is what "systemic racism" has come down to. That poor black closet industry that thrives in poor black culture that inspired Jesse Smolletts didn't just happen, its been going on since forever.

Last edited:
I recognize the guy on the right because he was in Beetlejuice, but who's the guy on the left?
Maybe they be "partners". I have compassion for the honest folks of ALL races who have no other choice but to live and die in that hellhole but those who elect the same scum, year after decade, do so because they don't WANT TO WORK. They don't CARE TO BE EDUCATED. They want something for nothing and nothing but misery comes of that. The white elites in Chicago toss crumbs to the plantation-dwellers and then watch them fight to the death over it.
Truly a marriage made in hell.

Racism is the last bastion of the scoundrel. It seems that fighting racism is rather lucrative. BLM (and communist) founder Pat Cullors has a multi million hide away in an all white community...Lucy, you got some 'splain to do.
Lol! McCullors wrote books and has 7 published. Turn black then come talk.

LOL from a “FBI informant”. Sounds like complete bullshit. Why don’t they just name the KKK members who are supposedly police? They’d be fired within a day.
We all know that it's true.

Our current political/legal paradigm comes down to "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL NO MATTER WHAT". THAT is what "systemic racism" has come down to. That poor black closet industry that thrives in poor black culture that inspired Jesse Smolletts didn't just happen, its been going on since forever.

There is no such paradigm. End the white victimhood.

People say stuff.
Lol! McCullors wrote books and has 7 published. Turn black then come talk.
So, if say if Bernie Madoff had been been BLACK , that would have been just fine? Collours is a scammer of the same ilk, don't let her melanin level or her phony politics kid you.

Forum List

Back