White Supremacists in Law Enforcement

Our law enforcement is broken at every level and far too many white extremists are being hired.
Proof? And if there IS PROOF... fire the scum and move on. The only openly racist cop I ever dealt with was a black officer in Jackson, Mississippi.
I didn't bother reporting the bastard because it would've just caused me more problems. That city is a hot mess on steroids. To this day though, if I heard of that POS eating a few rounds and assuming room temperature, I'd just chuckle.

Turn black then come talk.

I read that book back in the '60s.

blacklikemebook.jpg

Of course, I thought the original book ... and the movie ... were better...

13568094.jpg

LOL from a “FBI informant”. Sounds like complete bullshit. Why don’t they just name the KKK members who are supposedly police? They’d be fired within a day.
Because most of the KKK is already on the FBI's payroll. They wouldn't exist without FBI financing. They need these groups around so they can make occasional claims like this one and then run and ask for more money from Congress to 'fight racism n stuff'. Black pols love feeding excuses for black corruption and violence to each other, same as IM2 does.

Our law enforcement is broken at every level and far too many white extremists are being hired.

FBI Informant Exposes Active KKK Members Working In Law Enforcement
December 26, 2021

An FBI informant working undercover inside a Florida chapter of the Ku Klux Klan exposed a troubling connection between the white supremacist organization’s members and local law enforcement agencies.

For ten years, Joe Moore worked as a confidential informant in the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, as a key component of the agency’s investigation into the KKK. The married father of three gathered information on the KKK in Jacksonville, Florida from 2007 to 2017, where he helped foil at least two murder plots and exposed active members working inside law enforcement at the county and state levels.

Moore is speaking out now because he says his life –– and his family’s lives –– are under threat by the very people he helped take down.

“We live in a constant state of danger,” Moore told The Associated Press, adding that he’s speaking out “before something does happen to me.”

Across his time working undercover, Moore said he came into contact with people who were former and active military service members, law enforcement officers at the state, local, and county levels. Moore’s work also added that the KKK was recruiting new members at Florida prisons –– something the state Department of Corrections denies.

“From where I sat, with the intelligence laid out, I can tell you that none of these agencies have any control over any of it. It is more prevalent and consequential than any of them are willing to admit,” Moore said.

“If you want to know why people don’t trust the police, it’s because they have a relative or a friend that they witnessed being targeted by extremist who happened to have a badge and a gun,” Moore continued.

“I know for a fact that this has occurred,” Moore added. “I stopped a murder plot [involving] law enforcement officers.”

Darnell said no problems were reported between Kerschner and black employees or inmates but added that it is not acceptable to have an employee with that ideology.

But wait:

The report states that the FBI was tipped to Kerschner's involvement in the Klan by the wife of a Florida Klan leader, whom Kerschner identified as a Fruitland Park police officer.

Moore didn't or did out the wanker???

All they did was fire him???

OK.

There is no such thing as black victimhood.

Sure there is, Rufus. You're a part of an entire generation who has two primary core beliefs:

1. "People with a different skin tone are inherently evil."

2. "The police are just itching to murder me."

So what could possibly go wrong when you go through life wearing that shit on your sleeve?

Sure there is, Rufus. You're a part of an entire generation who has two primary core beliefs:

1. "People with a different skin tone are inherently evil."

2. "The police are just itching to murder me."

So what could possibly go wrong when you go through life wearing that shit on your sleeve?
Wrong.

Now stop being white trying to tell me about what blacks think.

You seem to mistake our dislike for whites who are racist for skin color. Apparently you believe that to be white it requires that you also be racist. The police have been murdering us since slave patrols.

There is no black victimhood. But whites like you have whined about being victims since slavery ended. That's why white supremacist groups exist.

I said turn black. Then try living.

That's precisely what the man did. He was a Caucasian man who took anti-vitiligo drugs and methoxsalen and exposed himself to UV light to darken his pigment to appear to be Black. He then spent several months living and touring the rural Jim-Crow South in 1959.

He wrote a book about his experiences called, "Black Like Me".

That's precisely what the man did. He was a Caucasian man who took anti-vitiligo drugs and methoxsalen and exposed himself to UV light to darken his pigment to appear to be Black. He then spent several months living and touring the rural Jim-Crow South in 1959.

He wrote a book about his experiences called, "Black Like Me".

Nowadays it's just called "slumming." White libs like to hang out in places they have no business being, just to show they're "woke." They can self-identify as Black without having to go through all the trouble that guy in the book went through.

And when they're done, they can just go home and be white again.

Forum List

Back