White Replacement is Happening in All Western Democricies

Satan seems to be kicking your ass. Maybe you're not paying to baby Jesus hard enough?
:laughing0301:

Damn, you are one unjustifiably confident twat, aren't you? Do you know how long it will take for you idiots to actually replace non-negros?

You better pray it happens MUCH faster than the current rate, because when the shit goes down, and your black ass is to blame, who do you think is getting shot first?

Been saying it for years.

Slowly people have gone from calling me a nut...to a racist...to a nut and racist...to now finally believing it.

Yes, whites are being replaced.

And when we are finally outnumbered...we will be killed off.

Damn, you are one unjustifiably confident twat, aren't you? Do you know how long it will take for you idiots to actually replace non-negros?

You better pray it happen MUCH faster than the current rate, because when the shit goes down, and your black ass is to blame, who do you think is getting shot first?
Time is on my side, yes it is... :eusa_whistle::eusa_dance:

I'm not worried about you cosplayers shooting me. Most of you will cry and complain and then lay down and take it in the end. You soft ass millennials certainly aren't your grand daddies racists. 😄

You don't have the balls for all the killing necessary to stop your replacement. 😄
Just the joy of it. (click click whistle) I'm one of the odd ones that likes the sight of blood and the sounds of screams.(whistle whistle click) have you ever noticed that blood flowing from black skin has a richer color in contrast (whistle click),than blood from a white skin wound? It's worth watching. (Big click). Ahhh loss, I may never (click click) get the chance. (Whistle whistle)

Time is on my side, yes it is... :eusa_whistle::eusa_dance:

I'm not worried about you cosplayers shooting me. Most of you will cry and complain and then lay down and take it in the end. You soft ass millennials certainly aren't your grand daddies racists. 😄
I ain't no millennial and both my millennial kids have excellent training with "weapons of war."

Not worried about the likes of your pitiful ass.

Well, some of us will go down in a matter of days if this kuuunt wants a race war.
A lot of black replacement has already happened. Blacks are 12.4% of the population. Hispanics are 19%. Blacks are being buried right now. Between murdering one another and abortion, black Americans will be gone in just a few more generations.

A lot of black replacement has already happened. Blacks are 12.4% of the population. Hispanics are 19%. Blacks are being buried right now. Between murdering one another and abortion, black Americans will be gone in just a few more generations.
And most hispanics are voting agaist the interests of goat fucker.

Forum List

Back