Who is Q?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
i think Q from QAnon is Ron Watkins. David Rockefeller died in March of 2017 and QAnon emerged in October of 2017 on the 4chan message board. The coronavirus pandemic in 2020 made alot of people around the world believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory. Though the idea of a Cabal ruling the world has been around much longer than QAnon.

i think Q from QAnon is Ron Watkins. David Rockefeller died in March of 2017 and QAnon emerged in October of 2017 on the 4chan message board. The coronavirus pandemic in 2020 made alot of people around the world believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory. Though the idea of a Cabal ruling the world has been around much longer than QAnon.
Maybe don’t worry about it so much.

1654234690939.png

Why do you keep posting the same thing, over and over again? IN the same forum? Why not just add to your previous threads? :dunno:

:45:

You expect something different with the third time you post this thread? :eusa_think:

Was “Q Anon” an FBI Psyop?​

q-anon.jpg

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'​

operation-trust-q-anon-psy-op-1.jpg

3c566321cf987aae.jpg

How “Q” Came To Be​

Ex-Military Intelligence people weaponised Conspiracy Theories by using Internet Puzzle Trolls and New-Age Fascists, as part of an Attack on our Society and Truth in General.

Is QAnon a game gone wrong? | FT Film​

A Brief History of Hopium​

A Brief History of Hopium (video)

06/20/2021
With all these decades and—in the case of the oldest democracies—centuries of broken political promises, you'd think that the public would have caught on to the game by now. But, if anything, recent events have revealed that people are becoming more addicted to this politician-peddled hopium even as the lies and broken promises become ever more ridiculous. . . .

Why do you keep posting the same thing, over and over again? IN the same forum? Why not just add to your previous threads? :dunno:

You expect something different with the third time you post this thread? :eusa_think:

q-anon.jpg

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'​

3c566321cf987aae.jpg

How “Q” Came To Be​

Ex-Military Intelligence people weaponised Conspiracy Theories by using Internet Puzzle Trolls and New-Age Fascists, as part of an Attack on our Society and Truth in General.

I was permabanned from their site for calling them a LARP

I was permabanned from their site for calling them a LARP
Good instincts. . spooks, spooking themselves, and the nation. Nothing but setting a narrative, and making, or trying at least, to make something that isn't, into reality.

. . . after the whole thing came crashing down, what was funny, is that the left still believed all that bullshit, more than anyone who got caught with their pants down.

Anyone that actually got fooled, would not admit it, yet the left, just had to still cling to the whole thing, like it had been something that had ever been real, when clearly, it never had.

. . . there SHOULD be a lesson in there, you would think, for the "social democrats," or the woke crowd. They are chasing ghosts, and nothing is real.

I had just posted this, today. . . good stuff, on a phenomenon known as Mass Formation Psychosis. IMO? This attachment to a Q narrative, was just a mild precursor to a larger social psychosis, which we are going through more and more. . . As we become more socially isolated and dependent on technology.

"Extracts:
"STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• A psychological condition of society known as “mass formation” is a condition for totalitarianism. Under mass formation, a population willingly sacrifices their freedom
  • The central condition for mass formation to occur is a lack of societal bonding. In other words, social isolation on a mass scale, which is precisely what the lockdowns were all about. But even before the pandemic, social isolation was at a historical high
  • The second condition is that a majority of people must experience life as meaningless and purposeless.
  • The third condition is widespread free-floating anxiety and free-floating discontent. This refers to discontent and anxiety that have no apparent or distinct causes
  • The fourth condition is free-floating frustration and aggression, which tends to naturally follow the previous three. Here, again, the frustration and aggression have no discernible cause
  • Once these four conditions are widespread, mass formation can occur, which allows for totalitarianism to rise and thrive. A key strategy to break mass formation and prevent totalitarianism is for dissenters to join together as one large group, thereby giving fence-sitters who are not yet fully hypnotized an alternative to going along with the totalitarians. Another is to loudly speak out against the totalitarian regime, as this is how atrocities are limited."

Breaking Free From Mass Formation with Mattias Desmet​

Interview 1730 - Breaking Free From Mass Formation with Mattias Desmet

Corbett • 05/30/2022
"Mattias Desmet is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ghent University in Belgium. His theory of mass formation during the coronavirus crisis has become widely known and widely misunderstood since gaining mainstream attention. His new book, The Psychology of Totalitarianism, lays out what mass formation is, how it develops, how it leads to totalitarianism, and what we must do to change the conditions that makes these mass formation events possible."

Time Stamps: 00:00- Intro 1:22- Statistics not adding up 3:30- Psychological Dynamics 9:50- Mass formation 17:45- Something very specific can happen under these conditions 25:10- 19th century mass formation 31:55- Mentacide 37:27- Asch experiment 41:35- Dangers of our current landscape 47:42- You need mass media for mass formation 53:53- A Third Way 58:49- Mechanism of totalitarianism 1:05:10- The importance of parallel structures 1:19:13- Consequences of speaking out?

q-anon.jpg

3c566321cf987aae.jpg

How “Q” Came To Be​

QAnon is one of my favorite topics for this conspiracy theories board. i think it deserves more than one mention.

QAnon is one of my favorite topics for this conspiracy theories board. i think it deserves more than one mention.
Well, just my own opinion here, but I think you would have more luck, if you just continue your conversation, by adding new material to a previous thread, and bump them up by finding new, and more relevant research. . . .

. . . but, IMO? Since it was a Deep State psychological operation to draw out patriots that are opposed to the technocratic NWO? It has already served its purpose.

I don't think anyone still buys it. All but the most obtuse know that it is a fake. As you have yourself stated, a "conspiracy theory." But in this case, there is nothing at the back of the theater.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back