Greg Palast's 2000 Mules "Fact-Check" Fail

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
All the 2000 Mules "debunks" are laughable, but one simple example will serve to show how sloppy and reeking of desperation they all are.

Liberal hero Greg Palast: "2,000 Mules: Belly Laughs, Belly Aches from Film’s “Proof” that Trump Won"

Palast says in the key passage:

“In Fulton County (Atlanta), he tells us 92,670 ballots were stuffed illegally into drop boxes.That’s astonishing — because there were only 79,000 ballots cast in drop boxes in Fulton County! And in Detroit, it was worse. “Mules” stuffed 226,590 ballots into Detroit area drop boxes — way more than the total number of all mail-in ballots — about three times the number of ballots in drop boxes.”

Libtard reporter Palast asserts that the film says that “92,670 ballots were stuffed illegally into drop boxes” in Fulton County, Georgia, when all of Fulton County had only “79,000 ballots cast in drop boxes.”

But the 92,670 ballots referred to in the film were for all of the Georgia counties investigated, not just Fulton County. The below excerpt from the film shows the researchers discussing a massive discrepancy in Gwinnent County.

Similarly, Palast alleges that the film claims that mules “stuffed 226,590 ballots into Detroit area drop boxes, way more than the total number of all mail-in ballots .” But the film never alleges this. The 226,590 figure includes all of Michigan counties examined, not just Wayne County, the seat of Detroit.

Palast is too good of a reporter to not know he is deliberately lying to his audience, but to liberals truth means nothing. Zero. Nada. So he exults as if he has scored a big GOTCHA! in his article, when all he has done is dishonestly, flagrantly contort the film's claims. You can stop reading the "fact-checks" because they are all this bad.

Palast: 0
2000 Mules: 98

Last edited:
And no, USMB Democrats, I'm not going to start trusting you just because you whine at me.
I trust them.

If, by trust, you mean trusting that you know what mindless talking point they will offer on every single issue of the day without so much as a single original thought of their own.

I trust them.

If, by trust, you mean trusting that you know what mindless talking point they will offer on every single issue of the day without so much as a single original thought of their own.
That's two thirds of the board members regardless of political affiliation......... :eusa_whistle:

What is this factual piece doing in CT? How do I complain about a mod?

I notice you didn't tag me, Trumpster. You're afraid.

You said I'm a liar. Back it up. Let's go. Be the first.
Well, number one, you try to come in here and shill for Yang's third party, when everything you post comes in defense of democrats, and democrat talking points.

Well, number one, you try to come in here and shill for Yang's third party, when everything you post comes in defense of democrats, and democrat talking points.
And that's a lie. How many examples would like of the opposite? Two, three, four, five? I think five is the max per post.

Go ahead. Pick a number. I'll cram your lie down your throat.

And that's a lie. How many examples would like of the opposite? Two, three, four, five? I think five is the max per post.

Go ahead. Pick a number. I'll cram your lie down your throat.
You can post whatever you want, the entire board knows you're a lying POS, and the IQ would collectively go up were you to decide to leave.

Oh, and over 96K postings from you and all you can come up with is 5? That's about right....

Forum List

Back