White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

JoeB131
Yes, yes, some white girl wouldn't date you once and you've been angry ever since.

No Joe that's not it. We live in reality unlike you, Molly, Godboy, Lisa and a bunch of others around here who post racist bs everyday while declaring racism is in the past. You don't seem to understand how such arrogance could piss people off. Who the fuck do you racist whites here think you're talking to? You try insulting our intelligence with boldface lies daily. You guys are practicing the same racism as your parents and grandparents. After all, they're the ones who taught you. That I'm white and I say so attitude has got to go.

So just admit that you're a racist and then apologize to Lisa for your hypocrisy.

Hey JoeB131 here's another black man who was shot 60 times for you to justify

No run along and do what you do and find reasons as to why he deserved to die

1656753357683.png

And what white supremacists do is often have a black chief of police. They do that so if anyone tries to find out where they live, they can't, they run in the background like the cowards they are, and let the black chief of police take the heat.

But thes is just a way to scare blk ppl "Oooh look blk ppl, look how crazy....Oohhh be scared black people....be scared" Fk outta here.

?

Last edited:
1656754367421.png

Lisa558 They don't care how old the nazi is, they wheel their asses in and give em jail time

Meanwhile Carolyn Bryant the white slut who got Emmit till killed is still walking around, 88 years old, alive today

1656754582114.png

No Joe that's not it. We live in reality unlike you, Molly, Godboy, Lisa and a bunch of others around here who post racist bs everyday while declaring racism is in the past. You don't seem to understand how such arrogance could piss people off. Who the fuck do you racist whites here think you're talking to? You try insulting our intelligence with boldface lies daily. You guys are practicing the same racism as your parents and grandparents. After all, they're the ones who taught you. That I'm white and I say so attitude has got to go.

So just admit that you're a racist and then apologize to Lisa for your hypocrisy.

Except I never claimed racism was "in the past." I'll freely admit, racism is alive and well. I'll even concede we need policies to combat it.

And people of color who say, "Yup, this is something that is out there, but I'm going to just deal with it and do my best" have nothing but my respect.

Whiners like you and Paul, however, who go on and on about it, and try to canonize pieces of human garbage like Duante Wright and George Floyd, not so much.

Except I never claimed racism was "in the past." I'll freely admit, racism is alive and well. I'll even concede we need policies to combat it.

And people of color who say, "Yup, this is something that is out there, but I'm going to just deal with it and do my best" have nothing but my respect.

Whiners like you and Paul, however, who go on and on about it, and try to canonize pieces of human garbage like Duante Wright and George Floyd, not so much.
Are you a Republican?

Hey @JoeB131 here's another black man who was shot 60 times for you to justify

No run along and do what you do and find reasons as to why he deserved to die

Let's wait for the facts to come out. Because all we have now is that he was fired on after leading the police on a chase.

And what white supremacists do is often have a black chief of police. They do that so if anyone tries to find out where they live, they can't, they run in the background like the cowards they are, and let the black chief of police take the heat.

But thes is just a way to scare blk ppl "Oooh look blk ppl, look how crazy....Oohhh be scared black people....be scared" Fk outta here.

Again, after November, you are going to see a lot of people getting re-elected on law and order platforms...
Never fail to miss an opportunity

@Lisa558 They don't care how old the nazi is, they wheel their asses in and give em jail time

Meanwhile Carolyn Bryant the white slut who got Emmit till killed is still walking around, 88 years old, alive today

Slut? You see, this is the kind of language that turns those white girls off, man.

Okay, couple of points here. Germany's record on going after people who committed crimes during the Nazi era isn't great. In fact, Germany granted most of their citizens immunity from any crimes committed during the Nazi era. Most of the nonagenarians you see being brought up on war crime trials are non-Germans enlisted in the German military. (The man in the story is described as a "Farm laborer", which makes me wonder if he was indeed a German citizen.)

Second point, what crime did Carolyn Bryant commit, exactly? She didn't kill Till.

You should should switch back.

Actually, I think both parties are a little extreme right now. Instead of voting for the party that you think might do the best job, we are voting for the party that scares us the least. People don't make good decisions when they are scared. Right now, people are more scared of the Democrats because they have the power and they support some crazy stuff. That might change when people start realizing SCOTUS is making America the Live Stage Adaptation of "A Handmaid's Tale", but at the moment, the GOP has the advantage.

The BLM/Antifa/ACAB extremists damned well near got Trump re-elected despite his ineptitude in handling Covid, the economy and the riots. They might well get Desantis elected in 2024.

Now reading Paul and IM's posts, these are two guys who really, really hate white people. The problem with holding a grudge is that it never appreciates in value.

I'm all for talking about reasonable solutions to problems.

Police reform? I've been all over that, a whole lot of police reform I support. Body cameras, getting unions out of the disciplinary process, ending qualified immunity, etc. But if you start out with an attitude of ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards), there's really not a whole lot of reasoning with you. You end up with what we have now... cops who are unwilling to engage criminals in the act because they don't want to be sued into oblivion or imprisoned when the next guy with a multi-page rap sheet decides he's going to fight his way out of jail.

Affirmative Action- yes, we need to give people access to opportunities, but when you are letting the black kid from a suburb get a pass into Harvard with mediocre scores over the Asian kid who busted his ass to get good scores, then it's not unreasonable to question it. Santayana described a fanatic as someone who redoubles his effort while losing sight of his goal.

Any of this getting through?

Instead of voting for the party that you think might do the best job, we are voting for the party that scares us the least.
How did you manage to get the entire nations views on voting? I have never voted like that. I have either voted for the best candidate or I don't vote at all.
Like you I am a former Republican. The reason I'm not one now is Donald Trump. He opened the floodgates to the same hatred as the colonizers that invaded this land.
The BLM/Antifa/ACAB extremists damned well near got Trump re-elected despite his ineptitude in handling Covid, the economy and the riots. They might well get Desantis elected in 2024.
Damned near? He got his ass handed to him.
Now reading Paul and IM's posts, these are two guys who really, really hate white people. The problem with holding a grudge is that it never appreciates in value.
I've known lots of POC who hate white people. 100% of the time its been for a good reason. I do not speak for them but for me Its a lack of trust. Perhaps you can give a reason to trust white people. Out of all the white people that I know (I live in the 2nd whitest state) I can count the number of ones I trust using 10 fingers. One of the big problems I see is not about race. Its about culture. I see it everyday on this board. This is why I fully support teaching REAL American history instead of the watered down version they taught me. History shouldn't be about how great of a country you created but should include the atrocities as well. If you deny your past you will repeat it. Of course where my people are concerned, it never stopped. White are still trying to eliminate us. Look for the Supreme Court to go after the Indian Child Welfare Act in the near future.
Affirmative Action- yes, we need to give people access to opportunities, but when you are letting the black kid from a suburb get a pass into Harvard with mediocre scores over the Asian kid who busted his ass to get good scores, then it's not unreasonable to question it.
Thats half the issue. The fact of the matter is white people are afforded more opportunities than people of color.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How did you manage to get the entire nations views on voting? I have never voted like that. I have either voted for the best candidate or I don't vote at all.
Like you I am a former Republican. The reason I'm not one now is Donald Trump. He opened the floodgates to the same hatred as the colonizers that invaded this land.

Oh, please. Best candidate? How do you have a contest between Trump and Hillary or Biden and claim you got your "best candidate"? Out of the 300 million people in this country, these were the best we could find? Really?

Damned near? He got his ass handed to him.

62,000 votes in three swing states and ND-3. That was the difference between winning and losing for Trump.

I've known lots of POC who hate white people. 100% of the time its been for a good reason. I do not speak for them but for me Its a lack of trust. Perhaps you can give a reason to trust white people. Out of all the white people that I know (I live in the 2nd whitest state) I can count the number of ones I trust using 10 fingers. One of the big problems I see is not about race. Its about culture. I see it everyday on this board. This is why I fully support teaching REAL American history instead of the watered down version they taught me. History shouldn't be about how great of a country you created but should include the atrocities as well. If you deny your past you will repeat it. Of course where my people are concerned, it never stopped. White are still trying to eliminate us. Look for the Supreme Court to go after the Indian Child Welfare Act in the near future.

Um, you are kind of making my point. now, even though I am 1/8th Native American, constantly whining about shit that happened a century ago is kind of counterproductive, and holding people who had nothing to do with that to blame is beyond stupid.

We've had a huge influx of money into Native American communities through legalized gambling, and poverty is still rampant. Money isn't the problem. neither is what we learn in history class, which frankly, was pretty "PC" even when I went to High School in the 1970's.

The problem I have with PC History is that people don't understand the basics of history to start with, they just learn some trivia without context.

Thats half the issue. The fact of the matter is white people are afforded more opportunities than people of color.

When did this happen? My grandfather got off the boat in 1925 with two steamer trunks and no one was exactly beating down the doors to get him a job.
Or my dad, who worked hard all his life and died of lung cancer at 56 because his was sucking in asbestos at work every day.
I know that in the last company I worked for as a contractor, they passed me over despite a year of good work and the fact I'm a veteran to give a full time position to an affirmative action hire who was utterly useless at her job.

So I'm still waiting for this white privilege everyone is talking about.. mine must have gotten lost in the mail.

Um, you are kind of making my point. now, even though I am 1/8th Native American, constantly whining about shit that happened a century ago is kind of counterproductive, and holding people who had nothing to do with that to blame is beyond stupid.
Over a century ago???? Its still FUCKING HAPPENING!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
JoeB131
Yes, yes, some white girl wouldn't date you once and you've been angry ever since.

Who said racism was in the past? Where have I ever posted anything racist? You have yet to show much intelligence to begin with.

Forum List

Back