White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

If this was about the sins of history white racism would not exist. But you guys are in here daily talking your racist bs and while you do it declare that the very racism you practice now is a sin of the past, Only a complete mental retard would claim somebody needs racism. You actually said that and think you make sense.
White Racism is your Windmill. (ref. Don Quixote).

JoeB131
I've noticed Paul didn't brag about the white women he's scored with... its "other black men"

That's because getting with a white girl is nothing to brag about

JoeB131
I think it proves my point, he's still about the rejection thing, aintcha?

Seems like your projecting. It's you that's been rejected a lot by women

JoeB131
Nobody believes you were even in the military, Paul. You wouldn't have lasted a week in basic training.

Never said I was in the military
No you implied it stating that you stayed in open bay barracks and went into the field, terms almost exclusively referring to military service.

More excuses.

I've been stopped for driving while black. Until you have that experience multiple times don't ask me any questions.
Those aren’t excuses, they are illegal actions that will get anyone stopped and ticketed.

More excuses.

I've been stopped for driving while black. Until you have that experience multiple times don't ask me any questions.
So that is YOUR excuse for not answering any questions? Look up IRONY.

Hey, I noticed that Paul suddenly shut up about this case when it was found the guy was wearing a ski mask, shot at cops and then left his gun and wedding ring on the seat of his car.
I don't know why Paul would. He's supported any number of dubious characters in the past because of their race. Maybe he's just out of town or demonstrating to rein in cops somewhere. I'm sure Paul is a very busy man with little time to spend posting here,

I don't know why Paul would. He's supported any number of dubious characters in the past because of their race. Maybe he's just out of town or demonstrating to rein in cops somewhere. I'm sure Paul is a very busy man with little time to spend posting here,

Somehow, I don't see him celebrating the Fourth... but he has no activity since yesterday.

Did anyone say that it did end???

No...

And constantly bitching at us for shit we didn't do, and are not doing, isn't helping your situation either.
Who should we bitch to? There are plenty of whites living today that were alive and well during Jim Crow and there are also plenty today that are responsible for much of the racism and discrimination that is still going on today.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who should we bitch to? There are plenty of whites living today that were alive and well during Jim Crow and there are also plenty today that are responsible for much of the racism and discrimination that is still going on today.

Why bitch at all? Bitching about a problem has never solved it. You roll up your sleeves and fix the problem.

Most of the problems of the black community have nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow. They have to do with illegitimacy, tolerance of crime, etc. Sure, there's racism. But funny thing, people just off the plane from Asia or Latin America experience racism, too, and they get about just working hard to make things better for themselves without bitching about it.

Why bitch at all? Bitching about a problem has never solved it. You roll up your sleeves and fix the problem.
Our sleeves are rolled up to our necks and we don't see it as bitching, but many do. See we are the only group of folks who are just suppose to take it and keep moving.
Most of the problems of the black community have nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow. They have to do with illegitimacy, tolerance of crime, etc. Sure, there's racism.
Hmmm, what created those problems in some black communities? Lack of employment, lack of opportunities, business flight, etc.
[quote But funny thing, people just off the plane from Asia or Latin America experience racism, too, and they get about just working hard to make things better for themselves without bitching about it.
[/QUOTE]
We have been working hard in this country for over 400yrs. Tell me when Asian or Latina folks had to have a Constitutional Amendment to change the injustices they were facing, when was a CRA or VRA created to stop the racism and discrimination against Asians or Latinas. Maybe other than native americans no other group of people have faced the racism and discrimination in this country that black folks have.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Our sleeves are rolled up to our necks and we don't see it as bitching, but many do. See we are the only group of folks who are just suppose to take it and keep moving.

Uh, real life... you suck it up and take it. If all I did at work today was bitch about work, I wouldn't have to worry about work for very long, they'd find someone who would do the work without bitching.

Hmmm, what created those problems in some black communities? Lack of employment, lack of opportunities, business flight, etc.

and whose fault is that? Because we used to have factories and jobs in those cities, and they went away. A lot of reasons for that, but part of it is no one wants to put a factory in a place where you are likely to get mugged on your way to work.

We have been working hard in this country for over 400yrs. Tell me when Asian or Latina folks had to have a Constitutional Amendment to change the injustices they were facing, when was a CRA or VRA created to stop the racism and discrimination against Asians or Latinas. Maybe other than native americans no other group of people have faced the racism and discrimination in this country that black folks have.

You are maybe half right. Sure, there were injustices in the past, but no one is weeping that they can't own a slave today. Well, maybe people who are into certain kinks, but..

The problem here is perception. An employer might be racist if he thinks that blacks are lazy and Asians are hard working, but the goal should be to disabuse him of those notions by working just as hard as Asian does.

We don't call it bitching, you do. It is kind of like the Holocaust, when Jewish folks teach about it it's called Remembering. When black folks to about our Holocaust in America it's called Bitching, Complaining, wanting a hand out, free stuff, etc.

Actually, I'm the first one to get on here and call the Jews on constantly using the Holocaust as an excuse for bad behavior in Palestine.

A 19th century slaveholder didn't make some guy have five kids with three different women and expect the government to support them. You did that to yourselves.
Some southern racist cracker isn't the one turning over the west side of Chicago to gangs and bitching when the police make an arrest. You did that to yourselves.

We don't call it bitching, you do. It is kind of like the Holocaust, when Jewish folks teach about it it's called Remembering. When black folks to about our Holocaust in America it's called Bitching, Complaining, wanting a hand out, free stuff, etc.

You don't commemorate, you make threads demanding "change" from white men, you make massive protests (not all violent, only a few are ever violent, but man the ones that DO go bad...), you're constantly making a blame game towards anything white... Jews just make rye bread and go about their daily lives.

Well, before he gets banned again. lets have some fun.

So why aren't the police in Akron stating and showing evidence that their ballistics team used cordite residue (or whatever they need to do) to prove the gun in the car had recently been fired ?

It's been a few weeks since the murder I think it's safe to say if Jayland Walker had fired the gun like the police implied because they have been VERY careful not to make any declarations. But they should have been able to find a shell casing from the bullet fired and the gun itself should easily have been proven to have been fired recently.

Because let's be clear, if they truly thought they've got a check mate on this murder, they would have put out the video in a few hours, like they ALWAYS do when they think the dashcam works in their favor.

All of sudden the police suddenly forget thet they "can't release any information until the investigation has been completed" suddenly they can release police videos within hours.

And finally White supremacists such as yourself can't smear this Jayland Walkers name. Can you ? Because he doesn't have criminal record.

Nor would I want to. But frankly, looking at this case, it really does look like a "suicide by cop". The man's girlfriend died in an awful accident, then the gets the attention of police, fires his weapon, jumps out of a moving car with a ski mask (after leaving his gun and wedding ring behind) and makes a threatening move. This sounds like a guy who wanted to be shot. Maybe he wanted his family to get a big civil judgement, because you know they will even if the cops ARE cleared.

So I have had to create another profile and well, if they ban this profile or stop me from posting (Because they are SO scared of what write) then so be it because yourself and people like @Lisa558 @Canon Shooter @MarathonMike @RetiredGySgt @westwall @toobfreak @TheParser can post all day about how stupid and violent and fked up blk ppl are and how black ppl deserved to be killed and mistreated. That's not an issue

I've been the first to take issue with most of the people you list. I also take issue with guys like you and IM who think that everything bad that happens to you is a white conspiracy.

OK. Well let's get into the Jayland Walker shooting. Let's look at some incidents in the last week or so

Um, why? As I've stated, the cops make 10 million arrests a year and 50 million traffic stops, and most of the time, they get it right. Only 1000 or so cases end up in a situation where a suspect, police officer or bystander dies... which is tragic, but in a country as gun-happy as this one is, hardly surprising. Of those 1000 cases, you can count the truly questionable ones on one hand. They shouldn't happen, the police need more professionalism to keep them from happening.

Daniel Young of Florida was involved in a domestic and led police on a high speed chase out of Monroe county and into Butts county. So this is cross county criminal.

Okay, this was one of the cases where they were able to take him into custody... sounds like they did their jobs.

But the police didn't fire on them once and they even give them a cigarette as they were handcuffed.

These are just two incidents within the last week.

Yes. Now, using simple math, if you have 10 million arrests a year, that means you are going to have 192,308 arrests a WEEK. So we had 192,308 arrests in the last week, and maybe 20 in that week where lethal force was used.

JoeB131
Hey, I noticed that Paul suddenly shut up about this case

USMB banned me.

So I have had to create another profile and well, if they ban this profile or stop me from posting (Because they are SO scared of what write) then so be it because yourself and people like Lisa558 Canon Shooter MarathonMike RetiredGySgt westwall toobfreak TheParser can post all day about how stupid and violent and fked up blk ppl are and how black ppl deserved to be killed and mistreated. That's not an issue

But black men like me and IM2 disagreeing with that ? Ok. Now what's a problem

As I have said many time
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

You have sites like n*ggermania, chimpmania. No one is taken them down. You you can talk sh*t about black people all day. You have Nick Fuentes. You have Richard Spencer. You have Tucker Carlson. You have Ben Shapiro. You have Jared Taylor. You have Matt Heimbach.

You have stormfront. You have AmericanRennsance. We just finished two terms of Trump the most pro white POTUS ever. You EVEN have black ppl like Candace Owens and Larry Elder speaking like a white supremacist

White people also have the world's strongest publishing industry statistically supporting them more than any other group where you can read books like the Bell Curve which tries to prove how stupid black people are.

The white supremacist opinion is rammed down everyone's throats 24-7

That my posts are such an affront to certain ppl in here you speaks VOLUMES about how pathetically fragile white supremacists are and the privilege they posses, where despite avalanches of anti black contempt even small instances of black contrary opinions are a threat to u. And causes whites in here to erupt like a hilarious volcanos (lol)

JoeB131
Hey, I noticed that Paul suddenly shut up about this case

Another thing - I actually have a life.

I have a black wife and two black children. I have plenty of things to do. Unlike you who is a single man in his sixties with no kids who will die alone and never experience going to a son or daughters wedding or graduation and seeing his grandkids. Things I will experience but you won't. All you will experience is getting fat eating your boysenberry pie

There is going to be new march on black march Washington. Not that I should even tell you this but you are gonna find out soone or later. Like in 1964 and MLK "I had a dream"

View attachment 670875

View attachment 670877

But this time in 2022 or maybe 2023 there will be with specific demands.

JoeB131
when it was found the guy was wearing a ski mask, shot at cops and then left his gun and wedding ring on the seat of his car

OK. Well let's get into the Jayland Walker shooting. Let's look at some incidents in the last week or so

July 9 - 2022 - Monroa Coutny Georgia

Daniel Young of Florida was involved in a domestic and led police on a high speed chase out of Monroe county and into Butts county. So this is cross county criminal.

View attachment 670865

He attempted to ram the deputies several times in the chase. Did the poilice decide to shoot because of that ? Nope. The police rammed the back of his bumper and he lost control and wrecked out

And then Young fought against the deputies as they tried to pull him from the vehicle to arrest him. Did the poilice decide to shoot because of that ? Nope. He was only taken into custody after he had been checked out at the scene by paramedics

Don't listen to me. Listen to what your own ppl (white people) are saying. Google it.

This white man was charged with :
  • 4 countrs of aggravated assualt
  • 4 counts of obstruction
  • 1 county of felony fleeing and DUI refusal
  • Multiple traffic violations
Meanwhile the police routinely kill blk ppl not for trying to ram them with there car but for driving away from a traffic stop

How different the response from the police is when the suspect isn't black. It seems they forget their "training" when the suspect is white and can restrain themselves because if you and others believe the police have "training" issues then they should do what they did to Jayland Walker to every suspect who they get into a high speed chase with because it's not about training. It's about anti black violence and "sticking it to those blacks !!"

giphy.gif

Another story from a few days bk involved not only a high speed chase but shots fired.

View attachment 670868

The white media is not releasing much about this story at all.

Not even their crminal names.

But what is known is the police announced they were looking for 2 men and 1 woman and both were white.

So that meant that this was not allowed to end in bloodshed but "concern for human life" "Let's show restraint here" and the 3 were arrested without being harmed.
  • They were shooting at police
  • They led police on a high speed chase.
  • They evaded initial capture
But the police didn't fire on them once and they even give them a cigarette as they were handcuffed.

These are just two incidents within the last week.

JoeB131
when it was found the guy was wearing a ski mask, shot at cops and then left his gun and wedding ring on the seat of his car

So why aren't the police in Akron stating and showing evidence that their ballistics team used cordite residue (or whatever they need to do) to prove the gun in the car had recently been fired ?

It's been a few weeks since the murder I think it's safe to say if Jayland Walker had fired the gun like the police implied because they have been VERY careful not to make any declarations. But they should have been able to find a shell casing from the bullet fired and the gun itself should easily have been proven to have been fired recently.

Because let's be clear, if they truly thought they've got a check mate on this murder, they would have put out the video in a few hours, like they ALWAYS do when they think the dashcam works in their favor.

All of sudden the police suddenly forget thet they "can't release any information until the investigation has been completed" suddenly they can release police videos within hours.

And finally White supremacists such as yourself can't smear this Jayland Walkers name. Can you ? Because he doesn't have criminal record.
Nobody is afraid of you, you are just an obnoxious asshat. I don't know why you were banned, but you never should have been allowed to reapply. I'm reporting you.

Forum List

Back